Team-BHP - The Official non-auto Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official non-auto Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/4477-official-non-auto-image-thread-49.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajitkommini (Post 377973)
Rangith / Rangeet sorry my mistake.

Sorry to correct you both, its actually the Rangneet.........

Quote:

Originally Posted by rishism (Post 372128)
Hey Tifosi,
That is the closest to an abstract piece of art you can get.
I would paint something like it on a normal basis.
Kudos!
ism; Creation is inherent in each of us.

rishism, thanks for your kind words.

regards
tifosi.

Hey Rtech,

Could we get another pic of that building from another angle?

Is that a permanent thing or is it just something temp put up for construction going n behind it etc etc?

cya
R

Quote:

looks like your camera needs an exorcist. LOL

it just seems to be to be partial to the central part of the image !
Quote:

Originally Posted by RTech
ummm...?????

RTech, seriously, where did you get that image from? Initially thought that the central part of the image had been distorted after shooting. But another look now and I notice that the trees in front of the building are normal, yet the parts of the building that are right behind the trees are also distorted.

Like Rehaan said, it looks like a facade / cover for construction that's happening behind. Notice the activity at the left of the building on the right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 385627)
Is that a permanent thing or is it just something temp put up for construction going n behind it etc etc?

cya
R

Yup. Some temp boarding put up while construction is going on. I have another image, but its from the same angle.

Condor, this is a building in Paris, off the Champs-Elysees. I saw it from a distance was taken aback. Only noticed that it was some cover put on once I got closer.

1) Bheema going in procession to the Chettikulangara temple for the annual Kumbha Bharani event.

2) Hanuman getting ready for the drive.

3) The theru (cart) being led to the temple.

4) Draupadi throwing up her hands in despair - so many sarees, which one should I wear for my big day out on the town ? :)

Care to name this SB.Happened to see this on one of my drives to Pondy.

I never knew this thread ever existed .
My first entry to this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69
Care to name this SB. Happened to see this on one of my drives to Pondy.

Actually these are a common sight in TN villages - kind of resident deities or village guardians. While these are present at one place all through the year, Bheema, Hanuman et al make their appearance only once a year for a day (actually 2 days because they are dismantled only the next day). The rest of the year, they lie stored away in a dismantled state, in their own little cottages. Waiting for the next year.

view of sunset from the beach of uran.

OK guys,

Whats this ?

Anyone care for some Mexican ?

Chamakta Sitara

very eccentric pics N_C. you feeling hungry or something?

which is the empty road in 1st pic?