Team-BHP - The Laptop Thread: Configs, deals & questions
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The Laptop Thread: Configs, deals & questions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/67390-laptop-thread-configs-deals-questions-5.html)

R.P.M.

Could you get the Compaq 2100 with Intel Pentium 4-M (2.4 GHz) and not the AMD athlon 2800xp moblie??

Quote:

I think he has got a few panasonic toughbooks.
I am curious to know how much these would cost? Always wanted one.

Hey RTECH,

He has the top of the line Panasonic Toughbook model ( CF-18 ). All of them are in sealed boxes and come with a 3 year warranty.

He claims it sells for between 4000 - 5000 USD.

It has a

ULV CENTRINO 1.1
256 MB DD RAM
40 GB HDD
WI-FI
BLUETOOTH
ALL the standard ports

It is also water proof and shock resistant ( including the keyboard).

And for the price.......I guess you will have to call him to actually believe it. :confused:

PM me for his no.

Peace out.

For detailed Info,

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/specs.aspx?EDC=682865

Peace out.

Thanks RPM. Was just wondering on the price as I would have loved to get one of these. No worries when riding the bike with this!

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.P.M
<snip snip>................And dont forget to add tax,shipping and customs duties to the listed price of all the laptops in the US. <snipsnip>.....................

Hey there,

Could you please post the prices of the various laptops inclusive of all the taxes and duties....that would surely help.

Cheers!!!

->P

All the laptops listed above are all inclusive of shipping, customs duties and other various taxes.

The laptops listed above have already landed in Mumbai and up for sale.

It will take me hours to list the 40 odd laptop models he has in stock.

If you have any specific needs please PM me with the details.

Peace out.

Quote:

i thought the govt had relaxed the customs on laptops to promote their use
i think so too.

a friend of mine who imports electronics told me that there is no duty or almost no duty for laptops!

there is no duty on laptops if you carry one in with you when you land...else all laptops have 4% duty also other computer pheripherals.
i have the hp 9000 series. paid 76k in oz for it may2004. even today not available in nidia. they are willing to import it on order from singapore and costs me 1.05l today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91
there is no duty on laptops if you carry one in with you when you land...else all laptops have 4% duty also other computer pheripherals.
i have the hp 9000 series. paid 76k in oz for it may2004. even today not available in nidia. they are willing to import it on order from singapore and costs me 1.05l today.

4% on 76k comes to 79+k why 1.05lks

Hey vulken, the guy has to make his margin man! he's not doing social service here!

exactly...they are not available here...it will be specially imported on order....

www.alienware.com

you guys got to check out the machines by alienware ...
i am really thinking of buying the area 51 7700 laptop ...
prices are decent aswell ...

cheers

alienwares are damn cool dude but the prices are damn high and iv heard that the quality and after sales service is Crap
anyways temmehow u like it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
Hey vulken, the guy has to make his margin man! he's not doing social service here!

I know no social service. But that guy is asking all our property.

25k profit on 75k thinggy works out 33% returns.. Hey guys if any one wants it let me know I will get it for you for 32% profit..Hehehe

Hey rtech just kiddin Please dont Ban me Please Hehehe...

Tlover and khanak Alienwares are for different purpose not for daily surfing I know they have for surfing also but AW is meant for high end graphics.hence costly. check the latest desktop ALX Liquid cooled.