View Poll Results: Your recommendation?
Celerio 63 39.13%
WagonR 98 60.87%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2018, 23:28   #121
BHPian

Re: Maruti: WagonR or Celerio?

Does any of these cars have an MID with Avg. FE & DTE in its base models?
Old 31st May 2018, 06:34   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by five46 View Post
Does any of these cars have an MID with Avg. FE & DTE in its base models?
Celerio has most of these fancy features including instantaneous FE, I guess from vxi onwards only. Not sure about wagonr
rajshenoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2018, 19:20   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajshenoy View Post
Celerio has most of these fancy features including instantaneous FE, I guess from vxi onwards only. Not sure about wagonr
My cousin has a WagonR Vxi AMT (2017) model. It has instantaneous FE and AVG FE. Don't remember if there was DTE.
knightrider_7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2018, 09:20   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsrivatsa View Post
How is the ride going so far? Could you share what type of mileage you are seeing in Bangalore City driving conditions?

Sorry for the late response. Still giving my feedback if it might be on any help for someone.

Did not had any issue till date with my celerio. Avg. mileage I am getting is not so impressive. We use it for short drive on a daily basis (like 2 kms that my wife takes it to go and pick our son). I am getting a mileage of around 13. But when I take it on high way with speeds between 70 to 80, it shows the real time mileage as 27. Not sure if that is really accurate or not.

Overall vehicle is easy to handle and drive around. But mileage wise, I guess it is not so great. I get same mileage on my XUV in city.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 2nd November 2018 at 09:27. Reason: Removed font tags from post.
Old 2nd November 2018, 12:26   #125
BHPian

My wife and I went through the same dilemma few months ago. The final Deciding factor was the driving position, WagonR wins here hands down. Bot hhave AMT Options and we felt the box was better calibrated with the WagonR. Now having driven the VXI+ AMT for 2500 kms, its safe to say our decision was right. Comfortable vehicle for the city, Good View of the road and decent mileage. In peak crawling traffic , it gives us 14.5 - 15 km and on partial highway and city , it gives is 18 which is pretty good . My wife was using a manual Ecosport tdci and we mainly moved to a small AMT Hatchback as the regular use of clutch was taking a toll on her left foot.

Added Advantage - The Vxi+ AMT WagonR comes with some bells and whistles - Alloys , Airbag for driver , Projector headlamps , USB / AUX connectivity for the music system .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks