Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2011, 12:14   #46
BHPian

Re: Pumps Issuing PUC Certificates for Diesel Cars.

Bumping up the old thread.

I am looking to get the PUC done for my 7 month old i20 CRDi, and all the service stations have said, they don't have equipment for diesel vehicles.

Any good petrol bunks, issuing PUC Certificates for diesel vehicles around Jayanagar/JP Nagar, Bangalore?
Old 13th October 2011, 12:18   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishie View Post
Bumping up the old thread.

I am looking to get the PUC done for my 7 month old i20 CRDi, and all the service stations have said, they don't have equipment for diesel vehicles.

Any good petrol bunks, issuing PUC Certificates for diesel vehicles around Jayanagar/JP Nagar, Bangalore?
Did you check the one bang opposite advaith hyundai service centre in banashankari behind monotype bus stand? They must be able to do it for you. I used to get my Santro's PUC done from there.

In Delhi I usually get the PUC done for my diesel car at the HP pump on the ring road, opposite Netaji subhash place complex. The guy there always does it without throwing any tantrums and infact answers any queries you have.

Last edited by drmohitg : 13th October 2011 at 12:20.
Old 13th October 2011, 12:21   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Did you check the one bang opposite advaith hyundai service centre in banashankari behind monotype bus stand? They must be able to do it for you.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I checked there, they have it only for the Petrol vehicles. (I get my bike serviced there at Auto Service, and I checked with the owner of the service station)
Old 13th October 2011, 12:23   #49
BHPian

The petrol pump on old airport (HAL) road before Manipal hospital and Titan Industries while driving from airport has the PUC facility for diesel vehicles, I had got PUC for my safari done there.
Old 13th October 2011, 12:50   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the quick reply.

I checked there, they have it only for the Petrol vehicles. (I get my bike serviced there at Auto Service, and I checked with the owner of the service station)
Oh I thought since it was right next to the service centre they might have the facility. BTW aren't service centres equipped to provide you a PUC? If yes they should have the equipment for both the cars right?
You can also try the BP or HP ( can't remember) at madhavrao circle. That one was a huge pump with a large number of Taxi's and Buses as customers specially in the late evening hours. I am sure they must have the PUC facility for diesel vehicles.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2011, 15:15   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Oh I thought since it was right next to the service centre they might have the facility. BTW aren't service centres equipped to provide you a PUC? If yes they should have the equipment for both the cars right?
You can also try the BP or HP ( can't remember) at madhavrao circle. That one was a huge pump with a large number of Taxi's and Buses as customers specially in the late evening hours. I am sure they must have the PUC facility for diesel vehicles.
I called up Advaith Hyundai, Bannerghatta road, and Mission road, but they don't have PUC equipment for diesel vehicles. Even my colleague is trying to get one done for his Palio, but he also could not find one in any of the Tata/Fiat service stations.

I will try to goto madhavarao circle today evening and see if that's available there.
Old 13th October 2011, 18:23   #52
BHPian

Quote:
There are two petrol bunks, one BP and one HP near madhavrao circle, but none of them had a emission testing center.

Finally found one in JP nagar, outer ring road - Vijay alignment center, near delmia circle (after crossing delmia circle from mandovi motors towards JP nagar underpass, this is on the left side some 500 meters).
Charged me 100/-, but kept on insisting that I don't need the certificate till the car is 1 year old.

Also heard there is one in the HP petrol bunk nearby, but my colleague had a bad experience with those guys. Better to avoid.
Old 13th October 2011, 21:19   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
There are two petrol bunks, one BP and one HP near madhavrao circle, but none of them had a emission testing center.

Finally found one in JP nagar, outer ring road - Vijay alignment center, near delmia circle (after crossing delmia circle from mandovi motors towards JP nagar underpass, this is on the left side some 500 meters).
Charged me 100/-, but kept on insisting that I don't need the certificate till the car is 1 year old.

Also heard there is one in the HP petrol bunk nearby, but my colleague had a bad experience with those guys. Better to avoid.
Find it strange that none of the bunks have the equipment. I have never faced any issue in Delhi. Now we will have to congratulate you for having been able to achieve the apparently non achievable in the garden city !
Old 16th February 2012, 11:48   #54
BHPian

I find most Petrol/Diesel bunks in Chennai no longer have the PUC check being done. I need to get PUC done for my Diesel Scorpio Mhawk VLX and my petrol Baleno in Chennai. Does anyone from Chennai know where I could get this done?
Old 16th February 2012, 12:11   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhangui View Post
I find most Petrol/Diesel bunks in Chennai no longer have the PUC check being done. I need to get PUC done for my Diesel Scorpio Mhawk VLX and my petrol Baleno in Chennai. Does anyone from Chennai know where I could get this done?
Hi mbhangui,

Yesterday, only i took PUC for my Fiesta diesel at Indianoil Bunk (Kamadenu co-operative bunk) at T.T.K Road/Eldams road (junction) signal, Alwarpet. They charged only Rs.70 for the same.
Jebs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2013, 17:12   #56
BHPian

gentlemen,

same problem of getting PUC for a diesel car..

i tried in bannergatta road( BP bunk near BPL/Honeywell) , two bunks in banshakari(near kamkya), but the diesel equipment doesnt work. my car is already an year old.

any pointers where can i get PUC certificate?

Location: Bangalore(preferred bannergatta road, jayanagar or banshankari)

Last edited by tht'snotME : 18th February 2013 at 17:16. Reason: added location
Old 18th February 2013, 18:38   #57
BHPian

Near Banaswadi:

Bharat Petroleum Bunk, on the Kasturinagar - Chikka Banaswadi Road.

GMap: http://goo.gl/maps/OZOBq

Last edited by Kairalee : 18th February 2013 at 18:41.
Old 18th February 2013, 19:18   #58
Senior - BHPian

JeevanBima Nagar :
1. Shankar & Sons opposit to JB Nagar Police station
2. IOCL Petrol Pump on same road.
Old 9th March 2013, 05:51   #59
BHPian

I had got the emission test done for my diesel Logan recently in HSR Layout, Bangalore.

There is a testing center in the Indian Oil Bunk (Sowbhagya - which is next to Mantri Sarovar on Outer Ring Road). One might miss the "center' (its no bigger than 4*4 shack ), as usually there are several trucks parked in front of it doing testing!

Dont remember the rates - However their tariffs are placed on board in the center itself.
Old 29th April 2013, 21:53   #60
Senior - BHPian

Any Diesel PUC centers around Vittal Mallya road/ MG road or RT Nagar area? I tried the IBP in RT Nagar, the pump on CBI road just below the flyover(HP I think) and the Maruti service station next to Sai Baba temple in Anand Nagar.. No go there too.

I need to have the hypothecation on my car cancelled. One of the prerequisites is a PUC certificate.
Does Nagpals BP on Residency road have the facility for Diesel PUC?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks