Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2018, 11:15   #61
BHPian

Re: Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore

Any latest reviews on the Advaith Hyundai service center near Graphite India, Whitefield?
Old 14th June 2018, 12:02   #62
BHPian

Looking for a sales contact at Advaith Hyundai ORR. Friend had booked Creta petrol automatic with Trident. Horrible experience so far and wants to move to Advaith since it's closer to home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 14th June 2018, 14:46   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Looking for a sales contact at Advaith Hyundai ORR. Friend had booked Creta petrol automatic with Trident. Horrible experience so far and wants to move to Advaith since it's closer to home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I bought my verna from advaith orr and have been servicing the car there for the last 4 years. It has been a decent experience and I don't have much to complain about. Most of the issues get sorted out in a single visit.

My sales advisor has moved on, so don't have any sales contacts.
Old 14th June 2018, 15:42   #64
BHPian

Quick question - Am I the only guy getting repeated reminders via a million calls to get my car serviced by Advaith tele-callers?

It is quite annoying. I tell them, yes I know a service is due. But I will book an appointment at my convenience. They either want to know the probable date of service or they'd convince you to make a booking for 'tomorrow'.

And if they are convinced that I'd drop by on a tentative date of 15th, the would call me on 7th, 9th, 10th and 11th to remind me.. and on 14th, "shall I book it tomorrow"?

Tired and annoyed of their calls!
Old 20th June 2020, 22:53   #65
BHPian

2nd Service/Creta 1.6 Petrol ManualAdvaith Hyundai ITPL Road/ Experience

Yesterday "Artyom" completed 1 year and it was time for the 2nd service.

I enquired about which Svc station is good in terms of workmanship and overall satisfaction (Bangalore City)

My colleague spoke high about Advaith Hyundai ITPL every time and has been getting his vehicle serviced since long.

I checked the reviews online and they seem to be recent and positive.

So I finally decided to get the vehicle serviced from them and below are my observations

TimeLine:-
1. Called the SA(Mr Guru) and enquired about the service 1 night before and scheduled it for today morning 9 am.

2. Reached the centre around 8:55 to find that the number allotted to me was No.9.There were quite a few vehicles to be serviced.

3. Checked with Mr Guru and he immediately asked the staff to open a Wurth Sanitaisation kit and cover the steering, gear knob, driver seat with the covers provided in the kit.

Post that the door handles were sanitised(all 4 doors) and I was asked to accompany him to explain what all will be covered. (Engine Oil Change,Oil Filter Change, Coolant Topup, Brakes cleaning)

4. The staff holds an assembly in the workshop area which went for 9-9:25 am.

5. I had instructed the SA to ask the mechanics to show me what all parts they are replacing. Although I was standing outside the workshop area keeping an eye on the service but still thought of informing the SA as generally customers are not entertained in the workshop area.

6. When they removed the filters I went ahead and inspected them and clicked photos. The Filters were not changed rather were cleaned with air pressure.

7. When they replaced the oil filter the mechanic showed me the old one and the new one.

8. For the engine oil I specifically asked the mechanic to call me when he will be filling the canister which he did and the oil was filled in front of my eyes and was replaced while I was there. I went with Shell Fully Synthetic 5W30 A5/B5.

9. The brakes were cleaned and all electricals checked and inspected and exactly by 10:25 the servicing was complete.

10. I opted out of the washing and hence the SA took a test drive to ensure that everything is Ok with the vehicle.

11. Finally the vehicle was parked in the Wurth bay and it was disinfected again on door handles specifically.

12. Then I was briefed about the final bill and was asked to fill in the survey by Mr Guru.

13. Post payment Mr Guru introduced me to the Workshop manager and he enquired about my experience and if anything else they can do to make the overall experience better followed by a request to leave a review on Google.

14. Before I could leave Mr Guru showed me all the fluid levels once (Coolant, Engine Oil, Windshield cleaner)

Other Observations:-
1. Throughout the whole service at different intervals, Mr Guru clicked photos of the vehicle and sent WhatsApp to update me about the current status. That's something new for me and was followed by all advisors.

2.No additional services were offered to me except what was necessary.

3.I inquired as to why the filters were not changed and I was told that they were not required at this moment as they were clean enough.

4. The handling of vehicles by the staff was better than other centres(No hard braking, sudden acceleration, Loud music)

5. For washing, I noticed it was more of a Rinseless washing than a full-blown wash. (I guess that's the norm everywhere now)

6. I asked them why was the wheel rotation not done and was told it's only done after wheel balancing. I don't understand the logic behind that so didn't argue.

Although it was not a major service so to say I am satisfied the way the whole activity was handled and will probably be my goto place for future services or issues.

Please feel free to contact Mr Guru (9620028381) in case you plan to get the vehicle serviced from here. Nice Chap.

Total Bill Amount was 4539 Inr
Attached Thumbnails
Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_085505.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_085509.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_085511.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_090046.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_090052.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_090815.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_091110.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_093917.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_101207.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_101309.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_103634.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20200620_104657.jpg  

Last edited by Artyom : 20th June 2020 at 22:58.
Artyom is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th June 2020, 22:58   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

Sending pics via whatsapp is a new norm now I guess, even my volkswagen SA sends me pics, and has been doing the same from last 2 years.
Old 14th March 2021, 21:52   #67
BHPian

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore

My Elantra is due for 20k service in the next month
Any SA contacts in the vasanthnagar branch would be very helpful
The car has been going there since the beginning and nothing untoward has happened
Just have not been able to build a rapport with anybody yet
So if there is a reference, i guess that will help
raghav.carfreak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2021, 19:00   #68
BHPian

3rd Service/Creta 1.6 Petrol Manual/Advaith Hyundai ITPL Road/ Experience

This June "Artyom" completed 2 years and it was time for the 3rd service.

Based upon the good experience last time with Advaith ITPL decided to go that route again

TimeLine:-
1. Called the SA(Mr Anil) and enquired about the service estimate and what all will be done.

2. Reached the centre around 10 Pm to find quite a few vehicles to be serviced.

3. Upon entry Sanitaisation kit was used to cover the steering, gear knob, driver seat followed by sanitization of door handles.

4. I had instructed the SA(Mr Ashwin) to ask the mechanics to show me what all parts they are replacing. Although that didn't happen however the SA was kind enough to inform the mechanics that I will be around the vehicle and they should not have any objection.

5. I went ahead and inspected the filters and clicked photos. The Filters were not changed rather were cleaned with air pressure(Air Filter was replaced by self in Jan this year and the AC filter was clean enough not to be replaced)

6. When they replaced the oil filter the mechanic showed me the old one and the new one. The Spark Plugs were taken out and cleaned thoroughly using a brush mounted on a motor(See Pics)

7. For the engine oil I accompanied the mechanic to see the canister myself from where the oil was drawn and the oil was filled in front of my eyes and was replaced while I was there. I went with Shell Fully Synthetic 5W30 A5/B5.

8. The brakes were cleaned and all electricals checked and inspected and exactly by 11:25 the servicing was complete.

9. I opted out of the washing and hence the SA took a test drive to ensure that everything is Ok with the vehicle.

10. Finally the vehicle was parked in the Wurth bay and it was disinfected again on door handles specifically.

Other Observations:-
1.No additional services were offered to me except what was necessary. The estimate had the Wheel balancing and alignment mentioned however at my request it was removed. I have taken the MRF Stamps package which offers 3 sessions of wheel balancing and alignment in 1 year plus unlimited Nitrogen fills so the alignment was done from there after the service.
2.Please feel free to contact Mr Ashwin (6364913822) in case you plan to get the vehicle serviced from here. Nice Chap. He has worked in Toyota before and while we were taking the test drive he was telling me stories about How Toyota engines are reliable and had a customer with a Toyota vehicle(Tavera I think) with 8 Lakh Km on Odo.
He has recently bought Verna and showed me pictures of the same. A petrolhead in my opinion.

The Total Bill Amount was 4359 INR.
Attached Thumbnails
Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_100716.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_100721.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_102539.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_103245.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_103632.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_104130.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_104141.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_105440.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_105449.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_105919.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_110414.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_110500.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_110605.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_111004.jpg  

Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-20210705_111318.jpg  

Artyom is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th August 2021, 16:13   #69
BHPian

Hi Raghav,
Do you mind sharing here?. I am not able to DM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav.carfreak View Post
My Elantra is due for 20k service in the next month
Any SA contacts in the vasanthnagar branch would be very helpful
The car has been going there since the beginning and nothing untoward has happened
Just have not been able to build a rapport with anybody yet
So if there is a reference, i guess that will help
Old 26th September 2021, 04:40   #70
Senior - BHPian

Does anyone know where is the stockyarrd of Advaith Hyundai ORR branch? I booked Creta through them so trying to understand how far the stockyarrd is from my place if I want to do PDI.
Old 18th May 2022, 13:26   #71
BHPian

Called up 09945215985 (Advaith Hyundai Bannerghatta Branch as listed on Google) to get information on a couple of used cars which we are planning to buy.

The person (Shivappa) said we need to get the cars to the service center for inspection.

I explained that we will get the car which seems most genuine after preliminary information from them, he said we should buy from Hyundai used cars in that case and not local people and was quite rude in doing so.

On clarifying that is the reason why he isn’t willing to help is because he isn’t making any money off us, he said an emphatic yes that they are here to make money and not do charity.

His tone was quite inappropriate and loud throughout.

Pretty shocked such people exist in today’s times. A Toyota rep won’t have the guts to do this. It was like talking to a local goon who doesn’t give a damn because he knows that he company he is representing can’t do a thing about it. Unbelievable that this person is responsible for receiving calls for a company like Hyundai.
Concorde is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th May 2022, 17:52   #72
Senior - BHPian

Advaith Hyundai has a very ineffective process of selling used cars, do not buy any used car from them. They got into a problem with me after selling this odometer tampered Honda City to my relative in 2019, their valuation process for buying a car from an individual is very poor.
Attached Thumbnails
Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore-city.jpg  

Last edited by deehunk : 18th May 2022 at 17:54.
deehunk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2022, 18:19   #73
BHPian

Thank you for pointing it out. I’ve heard good things about Toyota U-Trust and may have taken the Hyundai Assurance route.

The service center would have got the business had we bought a preowned Hyundai.

Still can’t wrap my head around what happened this afternoon.
Old 18th May 2022, 20:46   #74
Senior - BHPian

I also had pretty bad experience with my old car exchange with Advaith ORR Bangalore. It could almost be considered a fraud on their behalf. Here is how it went
1. Exchanged my grand i10 for new Creta. It still had valid insurance for next 3 months.
2. One month later, got a call from insurance company that a claim for body repair has been submitted and they wanted my (owner) approval.
3. I explained my situation to the insurance company. They wanted me to email to them that I don't want to go ahead with the claim.
4. I didn't want to get into this mess. Hence called Advaith. They gave some sob story that they sold the car but new owner met with a minor accident before insurance could be transferred to him. Hence there is no other option for new owner but to raise insurance claim on existing policy. I strongly objected and Advaith did not have any answer as to why my insurance should come into picture when they have given in writing that post the car handover, all responsibilities is on them. Saving grace was that there was no third party injury otherwise God knows I would have been doing rounds of police station.
5. Insurance company again called me and this time gave some more information. As per them, Advaith submitted claim papers using my signature and someone else's DL copy. I could smell something fishy in Advaith story.
6. I again called up Advaith and this time they repeated same story and denied insurance company version of story.
7. I was again contacted by insurance company since they wanted to know what to do with the open claim. Also, they mentioned that Advaith did not provide them with proof of sale (any RTO related form as proof) inspite of repeated reminders. Advaith kept telling them that the car is still owned by me and I had raised claim so they should oblige.
As per insurance agent, there was never a new buyer. Advaith wanted to get the car in shape by claiming insurance on current owner so that they don't need to spend to get the car ready for sale. In the agent term, this could be termed as fraud for using forged documents without my knowledge which was indeed the case.
8. I had enough with this and told insurance company to not process my claim. Had a strong word with Advaith but it went to deaf ears and same sob srory about new owner. I wrote a strong email to their official ID but radio silence.
9.After repeated reminders for a month or so, Advaith never bothered to reply or acknowledge.
10. I check RTO website and RC is transferred to new owner. Still no word from Advaith about new RC or confirmation that my car has been sold and transferred.

All in all, I felt Advaith motors have stopped bothering about customer service and have become very arrogant. My experience with their sales team during my Creta purchase needs another thread by itself. SA created hurdle in every possible way he could instead of helping with the purchase and registration.

Given my bad experience with both sales and used car departments, I won't recommend Advaith to anyone. So far, the service experience has been good with their ITPL branch for both my cars, but given how bad their attitude has become, I am seriously considering going with Lakshmi or Trident Hyundai Service next time.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 18th May 2022 at 21:12.
Aviator_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th May 2022, 10:17   #75
BHPian

Bad attitude, poor customer service is one thing and cheating and fraud is completely another.

I won’t call experience of @deehunk poor evaluation but cheating by Hyundai. These guys charge a premium for “Assurance” and ought to do better for all the tall claims they make.

What happened with you is forgery, blatant lies and fraud. It could be trouble for you if your car ends up in an accident or is used for illegal activity.

I hold the brand (in this case Hyundai) to be accountable. If Hyundai was as disciplinarian as people say Maruti Suzuki and Toyota are, such incidents would be addressed quickly even if they took place due to a rotten egg in the organization.

One of the must dos for a pre-owned car is to ensure that ownership is transferred at the earliest. This point is emphasised very strongly over and over on this forum and has made me realise how important it is. I was pretty casual about it before I understood what the implications could be for me and my family. I say family because many times cars are registered in parent’s/sibling’s names.

Name transfer may seem like a hassle now but is nothing compared to the trauma and headache one would have to go through in case of misuse or a mishap.

Please follow up with them, write to Hyundai India, file an FIR as last resort to protect yourself from liability.

Do share your Creta purchase experience if you have the time.
Concorde is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks