Exceeds Expectations 34 19.10%
Meets Expectations 71 39.89%
Below Your Expectations 41 23.03%
Improvement Needed 18 10.11%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2010, 11:11   #16
Senior - BHPian

My Santro Xing has been satisfactorily attended & serviced by Samara (Delhi). In fact the car has been trouble free for 6.5 years.
My full marks to HASS & Hyundai India.
Old 20th April 2010, 11:29   #17
BHPian

I have given my Getz for some major work... will give my poll after I get it done and see their worksmanship
Old 20th April 2010, 11:29   #18
BHPian

I have one good experience and one bad experience by Hyundai.

First free service was doneat MGF Hyundai, Kochi. I went inside the service center at 8:15am - the first one for the day. Upon telling them that i am going to wait at the service centre itself, the did the servicing by 11am. Even they allowed me to go inside the service bay.

Second free servicing was at trident, Inner ring road, bangalore. The car was not even washed properly. I felt as if the car was smooth before the servicing.

BTW, Does wheel rotation and allignment comes along with free service or do we need to pay for that?
Old 20th April 2010, 11:32   #19
mkh
Senior - BHPian

With over 8 years of relations with them and maybe 20 odd services done, i think they are clearly above expectations. Mind you, i do have v high expectations hence they have done a great job indeed by exceeding them
Some points
1. The IRR service center is overcrowded hence the delivery is not on time, so did not rate them outstanding
2. I have NEVER seen the car properly cleaned, its because they use cheap quality stuff and me being a stickler on this aspect, give them the benefit of doubt as all service centers will rank lower on this aspect for me( and ppl like me who are detailing enthusiasts)
3. Never had any issues on getting the car back and one odd small things were fixed promptly if they were there.
Costs are also fair, no unnecessary charges seen. I have had good relations with the service manager in Trident, hence that has contributed to my experiences being great.
Surprised to see people ranking meets expectations more than exceeds though, i thought hyundai ranks higher on this aspect!
Old 20th April 2010, 11:36   #20
BHPian

I own a 2006 Xing and give it for service regularly at Trident Hyundai in Kanakpura road, Bangalore. I never had any complaints regarding the services.
(Voted for Exceeds Expectations)
Old 20th April 2010, 12:04   #21
BHPian

Have a 2 year old i10 iRDE. So far the experience has been satisfactory at Trident Domlur A.S.S. I wouldn't say spectacular, as in they don't go out of their way to please you but there haven't been any screw up either. All my complaints have been properly attended to and once they even proactively fixed a break light problem.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:09   #22
BHPian

I own i10 and serviced the car at Trident Hyundai Jakkasandara few times, overall had a very good service from them. Trident addressed all the problems and their service is very prompt and on time. I would rate Exceeds Expectations.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:10   #23
Senior - BHPian

So far, the only problem (if it can be called that!) from Hyundai A.S.S. seems to be exterior cleaning of the car. Discounting MKH's case because i dont think a service center exists in the world that will satisfy him when it comes to cleaning.

I guess service centers that deal with large volumes will have more "meets expectations" than "exceeds expectations" because for them it becomes utterly important to deliver on time, ensuring the customer is not dissatisfied.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:27   #24
Senior - BHPian

for last 2 years we have a Hyundai Accent Viva(pre-owned), experience with the A.S.S was good initially.But after that service was just crap, just exterior wash in the name of servicing and cleaning, not even proper top-ups and check ups. After 3-4 visits to so called good stations in delhi i stopped getting it serviced at A.S.S.the car was bought down to Nagpur for use and get it serviced and repaired at a trustworthy local garage.
Planning to change my car probably with a Hyundai/Maruti/Ford,but have decided that will just get the free services with A.S.S after the local garage.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:27   #25
gou
BHPian

I owned a used Santro for around 4 years (sold in in Feb 2010). I had a problem with my viper, it used to scratch the wind screen. Showed it to Advaith Hyundai, Outer ring road, near Sarjapur, Bangalore. He suggested to change rubber and metal rods holding it (dont know what they call it, probably called a blade). It worked fine for 1-2 weeks then again started giving the same problem. Later on, showed it to once again at other center at J P Nagar, same thing done and same result. After that gave it to local mechanic, who solved the problem.

I had wobbling problem in my Santro at speed above 90-100, Advaith Outer Ring Road suggested to change the rims of the wheel as he found it little bent. I changed it and to my surprise the problem remained there. Later on, I did wheel balancing and alignment from outside which rectified the problem.

So overall I find Hyundai having many A.S.S. centers and good for regular servicing but once you have some small issue they are never able to solve it.

Also since I had an old used Santro, the service advisor at both Trident and Advaith always wanted to change fuel fiter etc. and because of which service will always cost around 3.5k to 4k apart from other repairs. Only good part was car would always run smooth after service.

So overall I am giving them - Below Your Expectation.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:28   #26
Senior - BHPian

This will be an interesting thread to compare with the similar threads for Honda & Fiat. Similar threads are needed for other brands as well!

Last edited by clevermax : 20th April 2010 at 12:34.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:31   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
This will be an interesting thread to compare with the similar thread for Fiat. Similar threads are needed for other brands as well!
Yup. I have created one for Honda as well.
Maruti, Tata, Ford, Mahindra, GM are the big ones still left. I thought it would be better for people who own these cars to start similar threads.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:32   #28
BHPian

I have owned an accent for 5 years and have an i10 auto for 3 months now. Overall the hyundai experience has been very good. Have used shreenath and excel in Mumbai . The accent had undergone flood repair ( when it was new ) and continued to give trouble free ownership till it got stolen.

But Honda is doing a better job as far as cleanliness is concerned.
Though i have the city only for 3 months now and have used only the Solitaire service centre ( Borivali and Andheri ) so it is not a long term ownership thing.

For Example at honda i see plastic being put on top of driver seat and the steering wheel so that it does not get dirty the moment car comes in and a service advisor is alloted to you . I have not seen that happen in hyundai

As for fixing problems ( which i had to do during flood repair ) full marks to hyundai for that.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:35   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishkapadia View Post
But Honda is doing a better job as far as cleanliness is concerned.
Though i have the city only for 3 months now and have used only the Solitaire service centre ( Borivali and Andheri ) so it is not a long term ownership thing.
Maybe you can post here as well:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ners-only.html

Old 20th April 2010, 12:51   #30
Senior - BHPian

I voted for improvement needed, the only one to do so as of now. Reasons are given below. Service Centre: Popular Hyundai, Karamana.

1) Service is done and vehicle is delivered in time. Plus point definitely. But...
2) Car interiors are not cleaned well enough, dust & debris present in cup holders, cubby holes etc stays put even after service. Interior cleaning very poor.
3) Had to get denting & painting work done on the rear hatch. Repainted surface stands out like an eyesore.
4) Power window switch on the front left door was not working after the car was delivered after servicing. Had to take it back to service centre and they reconnected some loose wire.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks