Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2011, 15:43   #376
BHPian

Re: Honda India slashes the City's price by Rs. 44,000 - 66,000!

I just spoke to Magnum Honda. They said they will give 15000 cash discount since I am going via Orix the leasing company, and first year insurance of 25000 will also be provided as free. Need to check with orix as they have their own insurance plan.

The OTR price was in the range of 11.4L for ANHC AT without leather seats.
Old 18th July 2011, 17:54   #377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by compenn

I'm unable to PM you. Please PM me the price you are getting and which dealer. Which model are you planning to go for. I'm confused between SMT and VMT.

Yes we can sure get together and negotiate more with the dealer if possible.
Me too not able to pm you. I'll give you the details. Here is my email id signstone@gmail.com . Plz send me ur number or send me a mail.
Old 19th July 2011, 11:35   #378
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhuferrari View Post
I just spoke to Magnum Honda. They said they will give 15000 cash discount since I am going via Orix the leasing company, and first year insurance of 25000 will also be provided as free. Need to check with orix as they have their own insurance plan.

The OTR price was in the range of 11.4L for ANHC AT without leather seats.
Bangalore road taxes are indeed high. Our OTR price for the leather equipped exclusive variant came to 11.2L Pune.
Old 19th July 2011, 15:07   #379
BHPian

Just got a call from the dealership.. On road ANHC AT without leather is now 11L Mumbai with 50k off.. Also ready to discuss further reduction once I go to the showroom.

Base version has been discontinued and out of stock.

Cheers
Old 19th July 2011, 15:41   #380
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahakar View Post
Just got a call from the dealership.. On road ANHC AT without leather is now 11L Mumbai with 50k off.. Also ready to discuss further reduction once I go to the showroom.

Base version has been discontinued and out of stock.

Cheers
Which base version are you referring to? Do you mean E-MT has been discontinued?
Old 19th July 2011, 15:48   #381
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Which base version are you referring to? Do you mean E-MT has been discontinued?
Yup that's what he said that EMT is out of stock and discontinued. Looks like City clearance is also on.

A face lifted version maybe on the way soon and EMT will come back then.

Cheers
sahakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2011, 16:02   #382
BHPian

Quote:
Yup that's what he said that EMT is out of stock and discontinued. Looks like City clearance is also on.

A face lifted version maybe on the way soon and EMT will come back then.

Cheers
This is interesting. I am also looking at a ANHC AT and if a new version is going to be launched soon, then its better to wait. Any idea when that will be?
Old 19th July 2011, 16:07   #383
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhuferrari View Post
This is interesting. I am also looking at a ANHC AT and if a new version is going to be launched soon, then its better to wait. Any idea when that will be?
Everybody is speculating it around September but it would be a minor facelift aka bluetooth, ACC, reverse sensors, etc. New City is sometime next year.

I too am contemplating the AT but after doing a test drive didn't really enjoy it. Especially since driving an Avalon for 3 years maybe my mind started comparing. Do both the test drives manual and AT before you decide.

Cheers
Old 19th July 2011, 16:11   #384
BHPian

I did the AT test drive last Sunday. Since I am driving an esteem now I enjoyed the AT even more. Main reason am looking at AT is for a very comfortable city drive and jerk free travel These minor facelift features interests me a lot. Need to check with my Sales guy in Bangalore to see if he has any clue. September is not too far away.

Edit: I spoke to Magnum Honda. Just quoting him verbatim. Not making any judgement.

He said EMT is available in Bangalore and is not out of stock. No new model/face lift is going to be launched in September. He says they are spending lots of time in Brio which will be launched in September and that's why Jazz production has also taken a backseat. He said Honda will bring a new model only when it has completed 5 years and not before that. All these promotions are to make Honda cars attractive for buyers who might go for a diesel car as the petrol prices are increasing. So it has more to do with petrol price than an inventory clearance.

Last edited by prabhuferrari : 19th July 2011 at 16:20. Reason: More Information
Old 19th July 2011, 17:22   #385
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhuferrari
I did the AT test drive last Sunday. Since I am driving an esteem now I enjoyed the AT even more. Main reason am looking at AT is for a very comfortable city drive and jerk free travel These minor facelift features interests me a lot. Need to check with my Sales guy in Bangalore to see if he has any clue. September is not too far away.

Edit: I spoke to Magnum Honda. Just quoting him verbatim. Not making any judgement.

He said EMT is available in Bangalore and is not out of stock. No new model/face lift is going to be launched in September. He says they are spending lots of time in Brio which will be launched in September and that's why Jazz production has also taken a backseat. He said Honda will bring a new model only when it has completed 5 years and not before that. All these promotions are to make Honda cars attractive for buyers who might go for a diesel car as the petrol prices are increasing. So it has more to do with petrol price than an inventory clearance.
If the extra features interest you a lot.
Here is my take if you want the car right away.
Go for the E MT since it is availale in your city.
And then do it up.
This car has no media player.
So you can put in a touch screen. Or take it a notch further with a caska that includes gps too.
Custom choice alloys too.
Basically you can do her up the way you wish.
But for all this, you would have to sacrifice the AT though.
Old 19th July 2011, 18:02   #386
BANNED

I had a offer (on phone) from Magnum Honda Bangalore EMT which is 40K off on the ex-showroom price + free sun film + reverse parking sensors .

i am planning to upgarde the tyres, which are the preferred one to increase the stability at high speeds but would not decrease the ground clearance.
Old 19th July 2011, 18:11   #387
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddutta View Post
i am planning to upgarde the tyres, which are the preferred one to increase the stability at high speeds but would not decrease the ground clearance.
I would highly recommend Michellin Primacy LC 195/60 R15 .
Its a worthy Upgrade size which infact increases the ground clearence by 3.3 mm to be exact without much change in the speedo meter specs.

Last edited by RemingtonSteele : 19th July 2011 at 18:13.
RemingtonSteele is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2011, 18:31   #388
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
LC 195/60 R15 .
Its a worthy Upgrade size ...
I think it cost rs 5000 approx per piece and i should get around rs 2000 for the stock tyres.
thanks a lot buddy
Old 19th July 2011, 18:43   #389
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
I would highly recommend Michellin Primacy LC 195/60 R15 .
Its a worthy Upgrade size which infact increases the ground clearence by 3.3 mm to be exact without much change in the speedo meter specs.

I got the same for my EMT at about 4200/piece from Delhi. Apart from what Remington mentioned it definitely boosts the car profile (as in looks much better).
Old 19th July 2011, 19:07   #390
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Everybody is speculating it around September but it would be a minor facelift aka bluetooth, ACC, reverse sensors, etc. New City is sometime next year.
The complete revamp will be sometime in late 2013 or early 2014 and not before that. Though there can be cosmetic changes just to freshen up the car till it gets a diesel mill for next gen.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks