Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2012, 10:42   #121
BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea 2013 - Spy Shot

To much chrome added, the front facia now appears a bit one step over design, its not necessarily improves the beauty but makes it look a bit mature, again it goes both ways I didn't like it, back has the same treatment trying to make it look mature, I think the chrome bar at back are way to thick. I think its pretty safe to say the original linea is still a looker.

Not sure what they were up to then they had three mini display clusters, I had hoped they will move the media display to the media panel rather than the driver display at dash.

I love the dark or steel grey paint, wish my tj+ had same colour :P
Old 8th May 2012, 11:11   #122
BHPian

I never liked the new front but with each passing day it grows on me. It now looks good and mature (or am i resigned to the fact).

The interiors looks stunning, far better than the current generation models.

The rear is a disappointment. I personally liked the plain boot with number plate on the bumpers. Too much crome and the boot with number plate looks spoiled/cluttered.

Would help Fiat improve sales further if the 1.6 mjd with 6 speed gears is launched in India (atleast a wishlist).
Old 8th May 2012, 11:52   #123
BHPian

Presicely.. the looks have started to grow on me slowly as I see it again and again. With those interiors and decent engine options it must do decent numbers. and did anyone notice the 1.3 producing 96bhp. I thought it was 90 bhp or 93 ps.

Is it the Multi Jet 2 that develops slightly higher power? Anyways more power is always a welcome.

Last edited by Sathya_sc : 8th May 2012 at 11:54.
Old 8th May 2012, 18:56   #124
Senior - BHPian

The present Linea looks better and a lot less fussy at the front. Looks were never an issue for the Linea.

Nice interior upgrades.
Old 8th May 2012, 20:38   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbread
The present Linea looks better and a lot less fussy at the front. Looks were never an issue for the Linea.

Nice interior upgrades.
I agree. I too am not happy about the new front end design. Interiors look brilliant. Hope this car combined with Fiat's plan to improve A.S.S. brings some good fortune to consumers
Old 8th May 2012, 21:20   #126
BHPian

I still don't understand the meaning behind this thread. Has there been any evidence of the launch of new Linea any time soon in the Indian market?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks