Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2013, 15:15   #736
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Fiat's India strategy revealed. Abarth, Jeep, new Linea & Punto coming. More insi

Source and Image courtesy www.motorbash.com
for more see the below link.

http://motorbash.com/mega-scoop-2014...arlynext-year/

Look at this scoop from a website motorbash where it mentions that the 2014 Fiat Linea Facelift is Caught Testing in India

Fiat's India strategy revealed-new2014fiatlineafaceliftspypic1.jpg

Fiat's India strategy revealed-new2014fiatlineafaceliftspypic2.jpg

Moderators, please remove this if it is against forum rules
hemanth.anand is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 13th August 2013, 15:39   #737
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post

Look at this scoop from a website motorbash where it mentions that the 2014 Fiat Linea Facelift
Great to see 2014 linea scoop pics. This time around hope fiats going to launch cars according to schedule mentioned earlier. I am eager to get my hands on 1.6mjet.
Old 13th August 2013, 17:08   #738
BHPian

Re: Fiat's India strategy revealed. Abarth, Jeep, new Linea & Punto coming. More insi

Saw 3 Jeep was testing in Ahemadnagar-Pune highway. They were going like a rocket and looks huge. I feel those Jeeps are bigger than TFort. Similar to Q7 size.
Old 13th August 2013, 19:09   #739
Senior - BHPian

FIAT India Facebook post: Only one day to go to feel the ultimate rush! Stay tuned!

What is it? Related to Punto Abarth?
neoonwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2013, 19:32   #740
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
FIAT India Facebook post: Only one day to go to feel the ultimate rush! Stay tuned!

I think that one is for the Punto Sport relaunch
Old 13th August 2013, 23:46   #741
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post

Hope for the best rush. Keeping my fingers crossed for abarth
Old 14th August 2013, 00:41   #742
BHPian

No its not for Abarth , Abarth launch will not be before November, this will be Punto Sports relaunch, which will have contrast roof and other cosmetic changes.
parimal_g is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th August 2013, 11:05   #743
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Look at this scoop from a website motorbash where it mentions that the 2014 Fiat Linea Facelift is Caught Testing in India

Attachment 1124782

Attachment 1124783

Moderators, please remove this if it is against forum rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkesh View Post
Great to see 2014 linea scoop pics. This time around hope fiats going to launch cars according to schedule mentioned earlier. I am eager to get my hands on 1.6mjet.
Nice to see some action finally from FIAT.

I am not a fan of the exteriors of this 2014 Linea. However - just have a look at the interiors. A nice step up from the current version. I hope they will keep the quality of materials and fit/finish good too.

Fiat's India strategy revealed-01.jpg

How did motorbeam/us assume its going to come with the 1.6 MJD? Any strong sources mentioned anywhere?
Old 14th August 2013, 11:10   #744
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post

I am not a fan of the exteriors of this 2014 Linea. However - just have a look at the interiors. A nice step up from the current version. I hope they will keep the quality of materials and fit/finish good too.

How did motorbeam/us assume its going to come with the 1.6 MJD? Any strong sources mentioned anywhere?
Those interiors feel special! Agree with your exteriors comment too! Feel it's a step in the wrong direction, but heck! if the interiors looks this good and the 1.6MJD comes through, it will be brilliant!
Old 14th August 2013, 11:13   #745
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlvl View Post
Those interiors feel special! Agree with your exteriors comment too! Feel it's a step in the wrong direction, but heck! if the interiors looks this good and the 1.6MJD comes through, it will be brilliant!
If you look closely - the interiors are same as the existing Linea/ Punto, its only the top half of the dashboard that has been cleverly altered. The dials, the audio, a/c consoles all give a premium feel compared to the older design.

Should help FIAT to save costs, although I'm worried the material quality wont improve much!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 14th August 2013 at 11:14.
Old 14th August 2013, 11:17   #746
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Agree with all the things you have mentioned CrAzY dRiVeR.

However the quality of materials will only be known after we see it in flesh such promotion material photos would have undergone a lot of post processing and are often misleading.

But if the new Punto will also get this interiors (a very high percentage that it will happen), I (and maybe KarthikK also) have to spend some good amount on getting this dashboard in our cars

Last edited by hemanth.anand : 14th August 2013 at 11:33.
Old 14th August 2013, 11:37   #747
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I (and maybe KarthikK also) have to spend some good amount on getting this dashboard in our cars
Someday I'll join the party sir...

In stock form, it is one of the most beautiful small cars IMO. You guys have made it even better. Someday, I'll follow those footsteps, to make it look just the way I want it to- something worth keeping a lifetime- but not yet, just not yet.

I hope the new generation FIATs can keep the passion alive.
Old 14th August 2013, 11:46   #748
BHPian

Quote:
If you look closely - the interiors are same as the existing Linea/ Punto, its only the top half of the dashboard that has been cleverly altered. The dials, the audio, a/c consoles all give a premium feel compared to the older design.

Should help FIAT to save costs, although I'm worried the material quality wont improve much!
True! But for some reason, I never liked the silver central console... Like it much better now.. Hope Fiat opens a couple of showrooms in Bangalore by the year end :P
rlvl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2013, 11:57   #749
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlvl View Post
Hope Fiat opens a couple of showrooms in Bangalore by the year end :P
Do you mean, a couple more showrooms, with the saved cost? Because Fiat already has 3 showrooms in various parts of Bangalore (Aadya, Vecto and KHT).

Quote:
It is mentioned in the first page, quoting Fiat's official statement. The Linea facelift will have 1.6 MJD.

Last edited by rohanjf : 14th August 2013 at 11:59.
Old 14th August 2013, 12:17   #750
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
Do you mean, a couple more showrooms, with the saved cost? Because Fiat already has 3 showrooms in various parts of Bangalore (Aadya, Vecto and KHT).

It is mentioned in the first page, quoting Fiat's official statement. The Linea facelift will have 1.6 MJD.
Oh! I had thought Aadya had closed the FIAT section and turned into a full TATA dealer.. guess they moved to a separate facility. That's good

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks