Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2015, 23:14   #106
BHPian

Re: Power of 1+1: Tata GenX Nano pre-launch exchange programme for existing Nano owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_king View Post
Out of curiosity, which new Twist is available on road for 2.2L. The attachment has the price list I got today, even with a 50K discount, you wont get the cheapest Twist for less than 2.4L.

Ahhh, forgot to rotate the document after scanning
Sorry for not making it clear! Was talking about the Nano Twist and not the GenX. The price list you put up is for the GenX.

Source of information - I was just about to book myself a Nano Twist XT (not a GenX). Ex-showroom of 2.53 lacs and on road Rs. 2.82 lacs without discounts. With a cash Discount of Rs. 25,000/- and Exchange Bonus / Welcome Bonus of Rs. 35,000/-, it comes to Rs. 2.2 lacs
Old 20th May 2015, 23:33   #107
BHPian

Re: Power of 1+1: Tata GenX Nano pre-launch exchange programme for existing Nano owners

We have been waiting all this while for the Nano with AMT!
Have been using Nano CX 2011.

Now my wife can take over the steering on some of our city runs

The price point of a ball park of 2 Lacs is such a relief for us. However, we wonder how much the dealers would value our car at especially if its done close to 60000 Kms.

It's wait and watch for us. I am going to call the dealers in Hyderabad and find out.
Yippeee!
Old 20th May 2015, 23:43   #108
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Cuatro : .. Nano CX 2011. .. However, we wonder how much the dealers would value our car at especially if its done close to 60000 Kms.... I am going to call the dealers in Hyderabad and find out.
Actually, I would say dont ask the dealers at all. If you want the AMT, just book it, and sell your Nano outside.
Old 1st June 2015, 12:42   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Additionally, Nano customers can also enroll for a referral programme that could help them win a cash prize of Rs. 5,000 for every referral. Tata Motors has also tied-up with preferred financial partners for car loans.
Has anybody tried to use this referral programme? I referred my colleague who is very keen on buying the AMT. When he mentioned the reference to the TM dealer, the dealer says that I'll only get accessories worth Rs. 5,000 for any Tata car, not cash. Is this really true?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks