Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2015, 13:46   #241
BHPian

Re: Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoneix View Post
As part of deal I got insurance free, Extended warranty(under corporate disc), car exchange of 18K, Cash Discount of 20K. Not a bad deal.
I share lot of similarities with u i.e.
a) Old Car Wagon R
b) Finalized Aspire
c) Torn between facelift and prefacelift Ecosport
d) Finalized prefacelift because of gr8 discounts.

But i think u got a better deal as insurance was free for u.
Old 10th December 2015, 14:55   #242
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboturtle View Post
Any updates on your booking mate? Were you able to get any more discounts? Do let us know.

I'm planning for a new car in next 2-3 months and Ecosport is a strong contender. Am a bit confused as to if I need to wait for the Brezza launch. GC is very high on my priority list, but leaning towards Ford owing to the safety kit and strong build.
Yes so I got the car delivered on last Friday. no additional discounts were given, the Sales guy was too adamant. So I got the extended warranty + 8000 cash discount + camera IRVM (no auto dimming) + essential kit. The car came with the wheel cover installed from the factory so tried to get the wheel cover added but he was asking for Rs11400, so told him to remove it. I got in touch with my buddy in the service department and told me not to get the cover, he then asked his accessories guy to get that same wheel cover which was removed from my car and got it installed again outside for just Rs.6000. Sweet deal though.

Now I need to get the seat covers installed for which I am very confused and also need to figure out in installing a auto dimming IRVM buy giving the crappy one back.
Will share some pics soon.
About the GC, I think Ecosport has 200mm of GC which I think is good enough(safari storme also has 200mm). Not sure about Brezza, but Ecosport is a good and reliable car.
Old 10th December 2015, 18:24   #243
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
Thanks for the amazing inputs, gentlemen.

I would like to know that in case I drop the idea of going for a spare wheel cover, does it leave it more susceptible to being stolen? My only reason for investing in it is to avoid any curious pair of eyes drift towards the spare wheel holder. I read about anti-theft wheel nuts somewhere.

A friend came up with an idea of getting the wheel cover tailor made by any seat cover shop.

Also, I was looking to invest in a chrome kit. Ford accessory making me frown, again. Any alternatives?
Chrome.kit- go to local accessories shop. Same quality lower pricing. Do watch there are different quality kits though with very different pricing.

Locking nuts - Are available. One of the existing nuts is a locked one I think dont remember since it is covered.

Fabric cover is horrible looking. Pls avoid.
ACM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2015, 08:02   #244
BHPian

Recieved this sms from Ford dealer, giving upto 64000 benefits on the new Ecosport. Will have to enquire from them whether it is on the updated model or the previous one.Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-imageuploadedbyteambhp1449887523.640764.jpg
gsratta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2015, 13:49   #245
BHPian

@ gsratta . did u call him? what was the offer.
Old 14th December 2015, 16:18   #246
BHPian

They are giving free insurance worth 37000, 25000 exchange bonus, if previous car is a ford, 18000 if non ford.
Old 15th December 2015, 00:29   #247
BHPian

I am looking at buying the Ecosport AT variant (post facelift) and took a test drive yesterday. following are the discounts offered :

- 20k Cash Discount
- 3rd and 4th Year Extended warranty : 12957 (Through Corporate bonus)
- Standard fitments : 4650
- Seat Covers : 8k
- Exchange Bonus : 18k ( If at all, I go for exchange)

Insurance will be through my leasing company, as this car will be purchased through company lease. The deal is on hold currently, as I am waiting for the quote to be finalized for my existing car.

Is this a good discount, considering its year end and the car is post face lift?

Also, the AT comes in Titanium variant, which means it will have 6 air bags, but comes with fabric seats, unlike the leather seats offerred in Titanium + model. Is it recommended to install the Ford seat covers provided by the dealer? The fabric seats are a big turn down, IMHO.
Old 15th December 2015, 08:42   #248
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
I am looking at buying the Ecosport AT variant (post facelift) and took a test drive yesterday. following are the discounts offered :

- 20k Cash Discount
- 3rd and 4th Year Extended warranty : 12957 (Through Corporate bonus)
- Standard fitments : 4650
- Seat Covers : 8k
- Exchange Bonus : 18k ( If at all, I go for exchange)

Insurance will be through my leasing company, as this car will be purchased through company lease. The deal is on hold currently, as I am waiting for the quote to be finalized for my existing car.

Is this a good discount, considering its year end and the car is post face lift?

Also, the AT comes in Titanium variant, which means it will have 6 air bags, but comes with fabric seats, unlike the leather seats offerred in Titanium + model. Is it recommended to install the Ford seat covers provided by the dealer? The fabric seats are a big turn down, IMHO.
I too have bought the AT and am awaiting delivery. The essential kit can easily be had for free from Ford. Bargain a bit more. Also the cash discount is low. I got 35 k and mine is a company lease too
himanshugoswami is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2015, 09:32   #249
BHPian

So I got my seat covers installed from a local fitter for Rs. 5300. The quality and fitting is good except for the steering cover (normal one and not the premium fit as it required for the steering wheel to be removed) and handbrake cover. Got the same type what we get in the Titanium+ version, the black with red stitching. Will post cover's pics soon. Also got steel non-illuminated scuff plates installed for Rs.600
Got a Package from 3M for 1 year including 1 Paint sealant treatment (got it done), 1 Paint sealant treatment advance (include buffing), 1 UV treatment(external and internal complete detailed wash) and 2 regular wash coupons. Got their paint protection film installed on all 4 door edges. Got it all for Rs.11000 from the Rajouri Garden, New Delhi workshop.

So below are the pics before the 3M treatment, yet to do a shoot after the treatment.

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-1.jpg

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-2.jpg

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-3.jpg

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-4.jpg

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-5.jpg

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-6.jpg

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-7.jpg

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-8.jpg

Ford EcoSport facelift launched at Rs. 6.79 lakh-ford-ecosport-9.jpg
kanu2k15 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th December 2015, 11:21   #250
BHPian

One of my friend is looking at booking ecosport for his younger brother. He decided on the Eco Boost Variant. Options available to him are :

- Go for the post face lift model Trend+. On Road price in Bangalore is coming to 10.73L and dealer is giving a cash discount of 8k only. Since the company that his brother is working for is not eligible for corporate discount, the dealer is giving away accessories worth 18k instead of that.
- Go for the pre-face lift Titanium Ecoboost model. Its available in stock and the on road price is coming to 11.32L and dealer is giving 20k cash flat discount. Also the additional accessories worth 18k.

I am suggesting to go ahead with the Titanium model, given that it comes with the additional loaded features like 16" Alloys and tyres, etc. Resale is not a factor, as they intend to keep the car for a long time. I have asked the dealer to share the VIN number so that we can check the manufactured date and make sure its not too old.

What do you all suggest? Go for the Trend+ or the Titanium model?

Last edited by samabhi : 17th December 2015 at 11:22.
Old 17th December 2015, 15:15   #251

As you can see in this thread me and dpkbehera went for Titanium prefacelift because Trend+ still lacks 6-7 features like 3.2 inch LCD over it.
You get bump in BHP and not in torque.
Drive both cars back to back to feel the engine power change. Otherwise ofcourse you get more features at less price.

Ask him to give you free insurance too.
Old 17th December 2015, 15:41   #252
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoneix View Post
As you can see in this thread me and dpkbehera went for Titanium prefacelift because Trend+ still lacks 6-7 features like 3.2 inch LCD over it.
You get bump in BHP and not in torque.
Drive both cars back to back to feel the engine power change. Otherwise ofcourse you get more features at less price.

Ask him to give you free insurance too.
Hi..This is for petrol eco boost engine. And I got the VIN from the dealer. Its a August,2015 manufactured car. Is it wise to go for a car that old?
Old 17th December 2015, 16:35   #253
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
Hi..This is for petrol eco boost engine. And I got the VIN from the dealer. Its a August,2015 manufactured car. Is it wise to go for a car that old?
It is hardly 4 months old, if you want a November manufactured car then you have to be wary how the car had fared in the Chennai deluge. Just run a complete run through with the PDI checklist and you will be good to go.

Happy motoring!
batterylow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2015, 01:13   #254
BHPian

An issue seems to have cropped up.

While my phone has connected via Bluetooth to the Sync and is showing my phone's contacts and other things, the Sync is unable to play music from my phone via Bluetooth.

So, while I press the play button on my phone for a track, there is no sound or song details in the Sync (as it used to happen earlier).

Pressing the 'Phone' tab in the console shows just the Dial/Settings page. Can't just find any avenue to listen to music from my phone on Sync. Any help for this will be very appreciated!
Old 20th December 2015, 08:05   #255
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
An issue seems to have cropped up.

While my phone has connected via Bluetooth to the Sync and is showing my phone's contacts and other things, the Sync is unable to play music from my phone via Bluetooth.

So, while I press the play button on my phone for a track, there is no sound or song details in the Sync (as it used to happen earlier).

Pressing the 'Phone' tab in the console shows just the Dial/Settings page. Can't just find any avenue to listen to music from my phone on Sync. Any help for this will be very appreciated!
Pls refer to this link i.e.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3865363
dpkbehera is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks