Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2007, 00:25   #181
Senior - BHPian

Respected men !!

You and I know that the 91 Suzu Horses will outright beat the mal-nutritioned Korean horses irrespective of their numbers(if they wished to add anymore to the Accent Tornado) .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai.Lover View Post
Sorry? Facts like?
Read the above statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
New in Team-BHP?

In Team-BHP nobody is going to buy the Accent 1.6L faster than Baleno story, assuming both are un-modded.
Wise statement made.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 27th October 2007 at 00:26.
Old 27th October 2007, 00:25   #182
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
or "banging his head"
Man 1100D, you are seriously misquoting me here.

Quote:
yeah he is alive and after that he became a very good friend of mine, as me only took him to the hospital and many #%#$% were just looking at him and none of them showed the guts to take an injured to the hospital (most of the people thinks they have to visit police stations etc and why to be in the mess) and i had mentioned yes, it was an immature freaky act but 2 years back. 80 kmph loosing control means he missjudged it and ramms his car by mistake.

As, i had mentioned in the post for ajay, someone told me that there must be a problems with the gear shifts with my friends on the time of rolls. So, I thought may be, there is a possibility of gear shift problems, and i had clearly mentioned, no more talks on this please.
May he be your friend forever. I think he owes his life to you for your 'extremely speedy accent' reflexes. take good care of him even otherwise.
Old 27th October 2007, 00:29   #183
rippergeo

I drive an accent crdi and have found it to be good in highway overtaking, but in a twisty road the body roll is embarassing.The 1.6 accent is not very different when it comes to handling.
about roll- on acceleration,(not top speed or drag racing)I've never seen a petrol hyundai that didnt bite the dust when it came up against the CRDI.

Its a lot more difficult keeping up with a determined honda or a baleno, I know that from experience. It can be done but only if i drive rashly, and I'm too old for that(28yrs)

Build quality wise, MUL scores big time, all our marutis ran 1 lakh kms(even the M800s) and were still going strong, but my dear CRDI is falling to bits at 65000km(maybe because we're all leadfoots in the family) I'm looking to upgrade and my mouth waters when I think of the verna CRDI but after my current experience with the accent crdi, I'm going to wait for the SX4 diesel and see if they plonk a decent diesel in it

My opinion- i like my accent, but the baleno wins on performance

Old 27th October 2007, 00:32   #184
BHPian

Quote:
No more discussions on this from my side please.

All of us in Team BHP would like to know why?
Old 27th October 2007, 00:32   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
or "banging his head"
m not banging nor my friend is ..... both of us enjoying our cars. me enjoying my accent and he is Enjoying his Civic and fool is still messing around with the cars in delhi, but touchwood after that no accidents from his side. Infact i was scared to sit in his civic, when a laura guy showed him a middle finger just because he was driving at around 100 kmph on ring road at 1 AM and laura guy started honking at him for no good reason. He really beat the hell out of laura and me (as i was sitting with him and scariest drive ever seen) .. Bloody hell .... on ring road from dhaula kuan to naraina...., new delhi... hardly 5 km stretch. 169 kmph. tell you he is the biggest fool on this earth to do this thing on delhi roads. and >> infact i was to sit with him on this dangerous driving...
Old 27th October 2007, 00:35   #186
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry? Facts like?
U are funny ...
When i did tell u some facts u simply didn;t answer and now u are asking me again.
Check out post#174

Last edited by kpzen : 27th October 2007 at 00:36.
Old 27th October 2007, 00:38   #187
Senior - BHPian

OK. I think most of us will agree, that this thread isn't really going anywhere now. No more facts are being added, and Team-BHP doesn't in anyway encourage discussing either illegal street racing or the aftermaths of street racing. Not on this thread, not on any other thread.

It would also be nice, if comparo threads are backed by some straight facts.
Controversial and intriguing as this thread maybe, this thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks