Team-BHP - Tata launches New Indica, Indigo CS, Indica V2 DICOR, Sumo Grande, Xenon. Details....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Tata launches New Indica, Indigo CS, Indica V2 DICOR, Sumo Grande, Xenon. Details.... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/34073-tata-launches-new-indica-indigo-cs-indica-v2-dicor-sumo-grande-xenon-details-4.html)

Terrible color to present an SUV

Quote:

Originally Posted by safari_lover (Post 688062)
This looks better than the present Indigo. But aren't those wheels smaller for the arches?

Looks like the back is raised.
How many incarnations can this car have?

tata,s new indigo cs and indica dicor is in showrooms now. I had seen them at Indore yesterday. prices are as

indica dicor : 4.20 lacs only one version
indigo petrol ; 3.63 with ac only & 3.93 ac with power steering
indigo diesel : 4.14 with ac and 4.33 for ac and power steering

full technical details and color specs are still not available on showrooms

Quote:

Originally Posted by anurag11 (Post 689887)

indica dicor : 4.20 lacs only one version
indigo petrol ; 3.63 with ac only & 3.93 ac with power steering
indigo diesel : 4.14 with ac and 4.33 for ac and power steering

full technical details and color specs are still not available on showrooms

Prices look very tempting. This will definitely increase Indigo's sales.

but indigo is a TDI where as indica is a DICOR. People who appreciate the difference would be sad that indigo is not a dicor.

Ratan Tata delivered what he promised.The nano is now the cheapest mass production car in the Indian market.This will force his competitors to cut their profit margins to as slim a figure as possible just in order to keep up with it.We have seen the birth of the cheap Indian car into a market ... flooded with expensive cars

tata wil be launching new indica with fiats 1.2 vvt petrol engine.
Can anyone throw some light on this engine how will be its performance as compared to the diesel multijet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 687935)
There was also a Winger Executive, available only on order. Features 5 captain's chairs inside + a table, refridgerator, tv screen etc.

It looks like it might be a DC job.

Tata Motors Press release confirms this is a DC job.
Tata Group | Tata Motors | Media releases | Tata Motors launches new vehicle models at the New Delhi Auto Expo

front looks okay and stylish but without a grill in between it looks kind afunny. but but the rear looks ugly,

Hi all,
is this the Xenon your are talking about?
If yes, well that is a mistery to me on why Tata is selling abroad 1st!!!
If not, show me some picture if you can...
BTW, here is sold only with 2.2 dicor, 4x2 or 4x4, single cab or double cab.
Ciao
Ignazio

Apart from the cs, no other model has made into the showrooms not atleast in hyderabad.
Any info on this?

the indica dicor should also be available :)

Is the new sumo in showrooms yet ?

I called Concorde, Hyderabad and they said that Grande will be here next week end and new upgraded Safari will arrive mid March

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ignazio (Post 721203)
is this the Xenon your are talking about?
If yes, well that is a mistery to me on why Tata is selling abroad 1st!![/IMG]

It is. There's no mystery about it being available abroad first because it is sold in South America as a Fiat pickup, assembled at Fiat's Cordoba plant in Argentina.