Team-BHP - Kerala Motor Vehicle Dept Online
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Kerala Motor Vehicle Dept Online (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/35852-kerala-motor-vehicle-dept-online-4.html)

Vehicles sold in 1980s and 1990s (KLE, KRF, KRE, etc) continue to be shown in our own names. Search in area of the transfree's residence does not show any result.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR (Post 734054)
Remember that as recently as two years back, some numbers in KL-07 were allotted from Mattancherry, SRTO, NOT Ernakulam. This holds true for all RTOs. There will be quite a few KL08 registrations in Wadakkancherry, somany KL13s from Thalassery, etc.

Similarly some Trivandrum registration will be currently under Kazhakuttam. Also Varkala will be under Attingal.

my 2nd hand rx-100 even after OT seems to be under the original owners name [:)] weired !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerish666 (Post 754402)
@jk i didnt see this thread.Such a wonderful website from RTO Kerala.
One thing i want to ask you ,2003 i sold our Honda city but it is still under my dad's name.What should i do?

You should inform the RTO also. Do this ASAP; a 0.00001% chance is there that the car can be used for spirit smuggling....no kidding there.

Last time after couple of months when i sold my car and it was showing in our name. Today i again checked, ie almost 12 months later and it is showing the name of the person whom i sold the car to.

BUT it shows the hypothication closure date as the same date when the ownership name was changed. This was changed almost 3 years before :)

Also the guy who bought the car had already sold the car, atleast 2 months now and it hasnt been updated yet. So either the 3rd owner hasnt registered or there is a very good delay in updates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango (Post 765748)
my 2nd hand rx-100 even after OT seems to be under the original owners name [:)] weired !!

My KB100 is still in my name too. Does it mean it still belongs to me and I can go and pick it up from the current owner's house?

Useful page. Any such pages for Bangalore?

Nirmal

The link got changed recently.
MVDKerala - Home
Vehicle details link is now listed bellow the subtitle "services"

Jo, details about my KRK has been updated on the site. Last time i checked, ie., before i gave it for to it wasn't available.

I checked yours, not updated. Yours should be up after the TO.

They're rebuilding/completing the database.

Bloody idots using Joomla, but not properly. Links open as popups, so no direct way to book mark :( Was looking forward to using this on the iPhone.

Lots of Issues With the Database , my bike is not being shown, and ma uncle's car also ,it says the have no record of such thing. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 798657)
Jo, details about my KRK has been updated on the site. Last time i checked, ie., before i gave it for to it wasn't available.

oh good. Meaning is that they do update without much delay.

KLU belongs to which district in kerala

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 929770)

Kollam

T,V :Trivandrum
Q,U: Kollam
A,Y: Alapuzha
K,O: Kottayam
I: Idukki (KLI wasn't filled when the move to KL-06 happened)
E,F: Ernakulam
H,R: Thrissur
P,G: Palakkad
M: Malappuram
C,L: Kozhikode
N: Kannur

IIRC. Correct me if wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 929770)

must be Quilon, not sure though.