Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2009, 22:43   #166
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samatre View Post
Booked a Champagne Silver here at Pune .

OTR 6,17,000
Discount 18,500 (Insurance)
Exchange bonus 20,000

So new OTR 5,78,500

I traded in my Indica Trubo DLX at the dealership. Once a name change occurs in the RC booklet the dealer will give me the exchange bonus of 20,000. Is this the common practice everywhere ...?

Congrats! samatre.

How come you have booked at old Rate? Your Pune OTR should be around Rs.5.6L. How much did you get for your old indica and how old is the car.

Last edited by kiren : 15th June 2009 at 22:45.
Old 16th June 2009, 20:13   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Congrats guys!

samatre: transfer the insurance too!
Thnx ; but i guess i can only do it next year. I can transfer the insurance if i produce the RC book with a name change or Form 27/28 I guess ...(transfer of ownership of vehicle) to the insurance company - who will give me a note that i can give to the dealer to claim NCB and this is valid for 3 years.

Now the problem is while my car has been taken by Mahindra first choice - they can send me the above mentioned docs only if they actually sell the car to a customer. Meanwhile I would have already taken posession of the new car and paid the insurance.

Any workarounds please ...
Old 16th June 2009, 20:21   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Congrats! samatre.

How come you have booked at old Rate? Your Pune OTR should be around Rs.5.6L. How much did you get for your old indica and how old is the car.

old rate ..? don't know -- when i booked it was 6.17 L in pune. Anyways since the rate at the time of delivery matters finally - when i take delivery of the car - will check up with the dealer. Btw where did u get this quote from - I don;t see this on the website of Hyundai ..

The old indica was sold off for 2.40 (2.20 for 20k exchange bonus) and had clocked 35,000 kms - it was a 2006 car.
Old 16th June 2009, 20:27   #169

Yes, While taking the new insurance ask the dealer and the insurance company that you want to clain the NCB benifit. While they will cut the cover note on the complete amount but they will give you the refund of the NCB amount when you produce the letter from your existing insurance company. I did the same thing when i brought my Honda City two years back.

Quote:
Thnx ; but i guess i can only do it next year. I can transfer the insurance if i produce the RC book with a name change or Form 27/28 I guess ...(transfer of ownership of vehicle) to the insurance company - who will give me a note that i can give to the dealer to claim NCB and this is valid for 3 years.

Now the problem is while my car has been taken by Mahindra first choice - they can send me the above mentioned docs only if they actually sell the car to a customer. Meanwhile I would have already taken posession of the new car and paid the insurance.

Any workarounds please ...
Old 16th June 2009, 21:02   #170
BHPian

i20 diesel

Is the i20 diesel launch really round the corner? Or is Hyundai trying to get as many customers as possible for the Getz CRDi before the GP launch?
Old 17th June 2009, 09:37   #171
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2max6 View Post
Getz 1.1 Petrol @ 3,58,000/- Ex-Showroom New Delhi
Plus you still get exchange bonus if you do so i.e 15,000/-

i10 era is 3,65,000/- Ex-Showroom New Delhi

How do you all compare the two?

One of my friends is thinking of going with the getz being more spacious and for being of part of the bit higher segment.
Getz is certainly more spacious. I have three kids between 17 and 9 and no complaints about elbow-room. The i10 is more for a couple or max two small kids.
Old 17th June 2009, 12:19   #172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachin26 View Post
Yes, While taking the new insurance ask the dealer and the insurance company that you want to clain the NCB benifit. While they will cut the cover note on the complete amount but they will give you the refund of the NCB amount when you produce the letter from your existing insurance company. I did the same thing when i brought my Honda City two years back.
Ok; thnx - will do that when the old car is sold off to a customer.
Old 17th June 2009, 22:24   #173
BHPian

As per dealers request, the Special price scheme for Getz Crdi has been extended till 25th of this month.
Old 19th June 2009, 16:09   #174
BHPian

Originally Posted by samatre
Booked a Champagne Silver here at Pune .

OTR 6,17,000
Discount 18,500 (Insurance)
Exchange bonus 20,000

So new OTR 5,78,500

I traded in my Indica Trubo DLX at the dealership. Once a name change occurs in the RC booklet the dealer will give me the exchange bonus of 20,000. Is this the common practice everywhere ...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Congrats! samatre.

kiren - you were right. Just got a call from the dealer saying that the OTR here at Pune is 5.68 L - so a further reduction of about 10,000. Thank you very much !.

Also the car is ready for delivery. Will post the pictures tomorrow !
Old 19th June 2009, 23:11   #175
BHPian

Got it at last !
The first picture is out - at the dealer showroom just before delivery !
Attached Thumbnails
Getz your CRDi @ Rs 5.09 lacs ex-showroom Delhi (EDIT @Rs 4.99 lacs ex-sh Chennai)-pdi.jpg  

Old 19th June 2009, 23:14   #176
BHPian

Congrats Samatre. Enjoy the beast.
Apart from the discounts, did you manage to get some accessories?
Old 19th June 2009, 23:29   #177
BHPian

congrats samatre. Have a happy & safe ride.

I am eagerly waiting for my car now. I think ishould get it next week.
Old 20th June 2009, 00:49   #178
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Got it at last !
The first picture is out - at the dealer showroom just before delivery !
Congrats mate!! Enjoy the ride- shez one beast you'd love to tame
Old 20th June 2009, 10:00   #179
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2drive View Post
Congrats Samatre. Enjoy the beast.
Apart from the discounts, did you manage to get some accessories?

Thnx !

About the accessories - just the mud flaps, and the mats for the cabin and boot. - Can't be more greedy though - after getting a 'natural' discount of 50 K due to the price reduction.
Old 20th June 2009, 10:13   #180
Senior - BHPian

I am still unsure why they cannot throw in ABS atleast as an option with this beast !! Hyundai can always charge a premium for the same. For me Getz CRDi is uncontrollable beast.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks