Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2009, 10:36   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Prices have reduced since 03/06 confirmed by sharayu motors -5.90 OTR Mumbai instead of 6.34
However do you think its worth waiting for i20 Diesel or getz pricing is a steal.
have the ex-showroom prices reduced. or is this the same free insurance + loyalty bonus scheme?
please clarify.
if the ex-showroom prices have reduced, then why does the hyundai customer care and the hyundai website not know about it?

Last edited by pb10gagan : 4th June 2009 at 10:39.
Old 4th June 2009, 10:50   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb10gagan View Post
have the ex-showroom prices reduced. or is this the same free insurance + loyalty bonus scheme?
please clarify.
if the ex-showroom prices have reduced, then why does the hyundai customer care and the hyundai website not know about it?

Ex-showroom prices have reduced. No discounts or free insurance offered on these prices. Checked with most of the dealers who have confirmed regarding the reductions and have told that the exact pricings will be given by noon today.
Old 4th June 2009, 11:45   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Ex-showroom prices have reduced. No discounts or free insurance offered on these prices. Checked with most of the dealers who have confirmed regarding the reductions and have told that the exact pricings will be given by noon today.
confirmed from a dealer in delhi.
on road price is 545,800 in delhi, ex-showroom is 499,000.
the scheme is till 23rd june only.
so hurry, getz it. quite a lucrative deal.
Old 4th June 2009, 12:05   #64
Senior - BHPian

saw add today on TOI ahmedabad, getz diesel at 4.99/- ex-showroom.
Old 4th June 2009, 12:51   #65
BHPian

just checked with Lakshmi Hyundai , now the price of Crdi is 5.6L on road ( spl offer price), 68k discount from previous price .
Old 4th June 2009, 14:23   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb10gagan View Post
the scheme is till 23rd june only.
KUN Hyundai (Madras) said this deal is till end of June. My gut feel says it will either last longer than that, or we are looking at i20 being launched in july, and Getz CRDi being stopped...

Either ways, am going with the Getzy - i20 diesel is definitely not going to be as powerful or as VFM, now that it is 4.99 Lakhs ex-showroom
Old 4th June 2009, 15:04   #67
BHPian

isnt the ford ikon diesel available for the same price.
+fiesta 1.3 Engine
+Big Boot
Old 4th June 2009, 15:08   #68

Hello All

I had booked a Getz CRDi last week with Trident Hyundai, Bangalore.

I got a call from them yesterday & they said they will be passing this offer to me as well.

I will now be paying just Rs 5.88 lakhs for the same Getz CRDi GVS.

And by the way, this offer is only valid for another week or so. So, if were in the market for the Swift VDi, then this is your calling...!
Old 4th June 2009, 15:50   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsPG View Post
Should work out to about Rs. 5.9 OTR BLR.
Looks like my estimate was spot on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar.mi View Post
Hello All

I had booked a Getz CRDi last week with Trident Hyundai, Bangalore.

I got a call from them yesterday & they said they will be passing this offer to me as well.

I will now be paying just Rs 5.88 lakhs for the same Getz CRDi GVS.

And by the way, this offer is only valid for another week or so. So, if were in the market for the Swift VDi, then this is your calling...!
How much were you quoted earlier?
Old 4th June 2009, 15:59   #70
Senior - BHPian

but then should we believe the clearance of getz diesel and then launching of i20 with crdi power, end of power hatch from market with this offer from hyundai.
Old 4th June 2009, 19:46   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
but then should we believe the clearance of getz diesel and then launching of i20 with crdi power, end of power hatch from market with this offer from hyundai.
I am not sure - the offer is there for all the models, not only the diesel... fingers-crossed, but am taking the plunge anyways!
Old 4th June 2009, 21:00   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

It is definitely a decent value at thsi price, but I have the same concern I had when I looked at it many months back which is that this is a 110 bhp rocket without ABS. A car this powerful should definitely have had ABS. Looks like ABS comes only with the 1.3 petrol version.
Old 4th June 2009, 21:10   #73
BHPian

5.88L OTR Bangalore is quite a deal! (for this 110 BHP car with 1.5L CRDI + VGT!!!) - It feels like Indica Vista Quadrajet @ 5.6L OTR overpriced

Can any one shed light on handling of Getz CRDI? Is it better than Verna with the same engine? It might be a good idea to buy this one and kit it up with better tires and Pete's

If any owner can share the fuel efficiency, that would be great too!
Old 4th June 2009, 21:21   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
It is definitely a decent value at thsi price, but I have the same concern I had when I looked at it many months back which is that this is a 110 bhp rocket without ABS. A car this powerful should definitely have had ABS. Looks like ABS comes only with the 1.3 petrol version.
IMHO, i do not see the lack of ABS as something that would stop me from buying this rocket. It would have been nice had it been an option, thats about it. Considering the experiences of fellow T-BHPians, I am sure i can live without ABS - more so coz of the way I drive.

i20 Diesel may be better loaded than this, and will definitely have a variant with ABS and Airbags, but with the engine(s) planned, it will never be a rocket that this little monster is. And it will probably cost 7 - 8 Lakhs - I'd go for a Linea / Verna / Fiesta instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriramv.iyer View Post
5.88L OTR Bangalore is quite a deal! (for this 110 BHP car with 1.5L CRDI + VGT!!!) - It feels like Indica Vista Quadrajet @ 5.6L OTR overpriced

Can any one shed light on handling of Getz CRDI? Is it better than Verna with the same engine? It might be a good idea to buy this one and kit it up with better tires and Pete's

If any owner can share the fuel efficiency, that would be great too!
I suggest you read the various test-drive & ownership reports - a few references would be that of KPZen, Anju, DJay99, Undead, Torqueguru, lionheart133, and a lot of others.

It handles better than the Verna, but thats about it - it is not all that cornering friendly, and has a heavy nose (what with the stonker of that 1.5 VGT up front!). It definitely needs wider tires. Will return between 14 ~ 18, depends on where and how you drive it.

Like I said, read the reports - you have the varied experience (tires, performance, service, pete's - all!) in here, if you only have the patience to search

Last edited by ph03n!x : 4th June 2009 at 21:35.
Old 4th June 2009, 21:29   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiJ View Post
Called up Saini Hyundai (Kolkata) and got a quote of ~605000 on Road
Got a fresh quote of ~ Rs 558000 On Road ....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks