Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2005, 10:58   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP
highpriest, you may conatct Ratan motors. I have booked Silky silver vxi on 6th june. Dealer usually says 2-3 months but it may not be the case actually. One who follows always succeed. You have to follow the dealer for dvelivery.
Thanks mate, I'll contact them. I've not confirmed the booking yet as I'm looking at used OHCs as well. Where is Ratan motors? I live in Andheri, so any dealer in and around would be preferable. Whats the buying experience from Sai Service?

Cheers
Harish
Old 22nd June 2005, 12:27   #17
BHPian

just to correct that my booking date was 27 may and not 3 rd june.And my booking number is 113 with my dealer(Vipul Motors Faridabad).
Old 22nd June 2005, 15:52   #18
bhp
BHPian

i have booked my swift vxi on the 3rd june at spectra motors and the expected delivery time was 45-50 days at the time of booking then .
Old 22nd June 2005, 18:06   #19
BHPian

umm

have booked a Red zxi on 21st or 22nd of May before the launch and have been told that the zxi delivery delivery is not gonna start until july end..what a shame..have booked it in sagar automobiles Bangalore...and if anyone has got the Zxi delivery pls let me know...
Old 22nd June 2005, 19:01   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muni
have booked a Red zxi on 21st or 22nd of May before the launch and have been told that the zxi delivery delivery is not gonna start until july end..what a shame..have booked it in sagar automobiles Bangalore...and if anyone has got the Zxi delivery pls let me know...
Booked the vehicle before the launch & getting the delivery 2 months after release. This is painful.

In Chennai, two sets has been delivered. Seems to be quicker delivery in Chennai compared to other metros
Old 22nd June 2005, 23:11   #21
Senior - BHPian

: There seems to be a lot of T-Bhpians gunning for the Swift.
Old 23rd June 2005, 10:27   #22
BHPian

I have enquired from my dealer that there may be case that my friends dealer has intially booked 100 cars(with dealer name itself) to earm premiums,but since MUL is now issuing cars on booking person name and not of dealer and my friends booking no. is 218, it will become 118.Also he said since there are lot of dealers in delhi wrt Faridabad,delivery will be faster in delhi.
Old 23rd June 2005, 12:37   #23
AGP
BHPian

Ratan motors is in Chembur. I feel you may contact personaly to any dealer rather than by phone. They will never entertain you much on phone. Now a days people are showing much more interest in Swift, they don't bother if you put anycondition or don't buy from them. Before booking I also contacted Sai Service, Parel, they were saying anything about delivery period of 3-4 months. Ans they doesn't showed any interest for my purchase. But in Ratan Motors, the sales executive explained me the features of Swift (which was more known to me already..!!) which was not explained by Sai Service and more than that Ratan motors is nearer to my place so I booked from them. So far I didn't got the delivery as I have booked on 6th June. But when I insisted him to show me all the colors of swift he called me on next saturday. Let's see...
Old 23rd June 2005, 13:55   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP
they don't bother if you put anycondition or don't buy from them
True.

We want to release order for one more Swift. We kept our advance cheque ready & was behind the dealer in pushing him to get it collected for the past two days.

I really do not understand how as a Sales representative they can manage to get this sort of things postponed.
Old 24th June 2005, 02:58   #25

I have booked Swift VXi version with ABS on 8th June, from Spectra Motors, Ghatkopar (w) ... well they said it would take around 45 days, But I think I would like to wait more and prolly get it after 60-75 days. They were pretty fine about it

I don't wanna buy a new car during the rainy season. I would prefer buying it towards the end of the rainy season. This way the car would run much effciently the whole year.

I really need some help and suggestions on the financing part...!!
how can i get the intrest rate lower .. and which bank is good for lower interest rates..???

Last edited by riddlerr : 24th June 2005 at 03:05.
Old 24th June 2005, 12:43   #26
AGP
BHPian

Hi Riddller,

I was also planning to take the delivery at the end of rain..But what i think is that you car has been already mfgd. at maruti. They produce 5000 units/month , I think their storage yard are not covered in the rainy season..So cars contineous to wet. Then they deliver to dealer and i don't think that the dealers have covered storage yard. So if you have ordered and not taking delivery at the right time, your car still getting wetted. Instead you can take delivery as early as posible and park the car at your place so that you can atleast cover it. This is what i thought...You all can comment on it
Old 24th June 2005, 14:45   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP

i don't think that the dealers have covered storage yard
Excellent Point.

I had visited yards of TATA and Maruti, both of them does not have covered yards.

While traveling on the GST road, you can see hundreds of Ford Fusion lying in the open ground in Ford factory at Singaperumankovil. Iam not sure whether it is a storage yard for them.
Old 25th June 2005, 02:41   #28

wow, is that true.... i never knew that.... :s ... brrr

i better get the car and a rain cover that comes along in the accessories

-- err, but i still get a choice to choose the car when i buy it i think. I can always check and make a choice, but i am hardly gonna know if any portion of it is squeaky or rusted or anything... :S

Last edited by riddlerr : 25th June 2005 at 02:43.
Old 25th June 2005, 03:52   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise
Fusion lying in the open ground in Ford factory at Singaperumankovil. Iam not sure whether it is a storage yard for them.
I thought the Ford factory was in Maraimalai-nagar.
Old 25th June 2005, 05:53   #30
BHPian

3-4 months for Zxi in Blore

Quote:
Originally Posted by muni
We booked Swift Zxi last week @ Sagar Automobiles in Blore and we were told it will be anywhere between 3-4 months. I plan to check with the agent everyweek.

-SKumar

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks