Team-BHP - New Tata Indigo Manza Details : Brochure on Page 36 EDIT : Now launched
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New Tata Indigo Manza Details : Brochure on Page 36 EDIT : Now launched (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/65758-new-tata-indigo-manza-details-brochure-page-36-edit-now-launched-26.html)

4,99,000-6,75,000 is what I have heard right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1526133)

Wow! That's an amazing price! A full fledged sedan below 5L. If it's correct then it's gonna pose a problem for a wide range of cars. Starting from the likes of i20, Swift, Punto and even may be the Vista Quadrajet going all upto the Fiesta, Linea and may be the City too!

Quote:

whoa, thats some mouthwatering pricing for Manza, and yes this is what TATA know perfectly how to price their cars, with newly improved quality, loads of space and linea's 90 engine, this is surely going to be a winner and many a cars would face its heat.

Quote:

WOW. If this is true, it will send shocks down the spines of all car makers of premium hatchbacks and entry level and mid size sedans. I feel even Honda City will feel the heat. This car so much per car.

Good engine specs, good set of features, good dash, class leading space, driver information system and average looks. This is what an Avg Joe wants.

Quote:

Sidindica - Are these OTR prices?. Unbelievable!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vjoy3 (Post 1526192)
Sidindica - Are these OTR prices?. Unbelievable!!!

this should be ex showroom prices translating to 5.75 - 8 L on road prices.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajivn (Post 1526180)
I feel even Honda City will feel the heat. This car so much per car.

lol: City would be a good 2 lacs(+) more expensive than the Manza. Linea is better off competing with City. It would be interesting to see if the Manza with same engine specs of Linea gives Linea some minor threat.

Its just an estimation. Final prices may be much more....

Hope they are not selling non-body color cladding , non-ps, non-ac, Manza at 5lac.

some pics i got by email.

tusky - thanks for the pics. Car looks better in black. Good paint job. I think the looks will grow on people. Those headlamps cover 3/4th of the bonnett.

Definitely looks good in black. Is it that tough to integrate a boot to a hatch ? I don't know, I'm not a designer. Thankfully there is not a lot to be Dzired. :DThe boot has more of a Optra touch to it. Thanks for sharing the pics. The front does look a little smaller as compared to the boot. Yet to see the full side profile of this baby.

Car looks cool in black. Tail lamp is not bad as we saw in the other pics. Does it look similar to Optra tail lamp?

rear does look a little outdated, but over all it will be a killer sedan with the price tag it will carry.

The car looks like a mix of the Vista and the optra...I guess pricing will be the key and tata will price it very well.

I was speaking to someone who reviewed the car very recently and felt that Tata has done a great job, in terms of an improvement over the current Indigo...personally he felt there is something missing...but to me it seems to be a good VFM deal and will hit the Dzire/Ikon/Accent bad