Team-BHP - New Tata Indigo Manza Details : Brochure on Page 36 EDIT : Now launched
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New Tata Indigo Manza Details : Brochure on Page 36 EDIT : Now launched (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/65758-new-tata-indigo-manza-details-brochure-page-36-edit-now-launched-19.html)

The boot lid looks to large and asking for some filling. Probably the Esteem's/Qualis's Idea of 2nd set of stop-lights can close the void. Else, the rest looks Ok, only if you consider its a TATA. Great progress.

Ps - The LARGE T logo on the front grill can be made away with or a tad smaller.

I personally think there is lot of people lining up for Manza just like Dzire. It may not look the best but will serve the purpose 100% as a family car or for the taxi market with all the goodies that Tata seems to be promising at very competitive prices..

Avenger

The head-room seems very good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1523404)
:Shockked: The back is a design disaster,the car looks out of proportion, very 80s volvo or Lincoln/ Mercury grand marquis/ town car.

I though the C-pillar is decent.

I dont understand why they would mess up another design ? When they were developing the Indica Vista it was clearly going to have a sedan version as well....why couldn't they have designed a car that could have a well proportioned sedan avtar as well (the vista is too tall plus its front end belongs only to a hatch) ? why TATA why? This is a hideous looking design...and i wouldnt want to compare this to the Dzire Job...The Swift was never supposed to have a boot and its only maruti who decided to add one on later....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trapezio (Post 1523392)
Now this looks like the real thing!

Rightly said buddy, and Mr Sarvodayaclap: thank you, thank you. You pulled out a the best scoop in a long time.

Devru! from where did you get these precious pics anna?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1523404)
:Shockked: The back is a design disaster,the car looks out of proportion, very 80s volvo or Lincoln/ Mercury grand marquis/ town car.

Tata, from where did you hire your designers?

OMG, As for me the the Manza looks better than any in competition.

Good job TATA, The car might look better in flesh though.:)

If one takes the Fiesta, Linea and City out how many sub 8 lac sedans are there in India that do decent nos; have a 'beautifully' integrated boot?!
The Dzire, SX4, Verna, Indigo, Logan all have ugly backsides. From the initial pictures the car Manza looks a lot better than any of them.
The customers give a hoot about how a boot is integrated as long as it serves the purpose.
Accepted that looks are subjective and the Manza is no Quattroporte, but it seems that the only drawback people can think of this car is that its backside is not 'beautiful' enough and keep going on and on about it.

Welcome to the Indian Bootjob Club! Yuck!!! The 1st pic looks like converted a Indigo CS into a wannabe limo! lol: The taillamps remind me of the CS. It looks decent from side angle. But the boot just looks to plain!!! Dzire you will still feel lonely when it comes to your bootjob, but Manza is getting closer my friend!:D

Lets wait to see it in person, It looks alright.

The only thing i dont like is that it looks like they have put the top chrome line on the nose front, just for the sake of putting chrome. It doesnt really flow with the lines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 1523448)
Rightly said buddy, and Mr Sarvodayaclap: thank you, thank you. You pulled out a the best scoop in a long time.

Devru! from where did you get these precious pics anna?

From Here:
Motoroids - The Free Revving Species

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarvodaya (Post 1523383)

My thoughts on the manza is as confused as its design. I am not able to figure out if i am happy or not with this car. The back and front are completely out of sync, but atleast considering the Dzire disaster, i am alteast a little bit happy that this one is not such a disaster after all, but the manza doesnt live upto the expectations set by tata with its full page teasers. Maybe i will change my perception after few more photos or seeing this thing live. As of now atleast, i would say that i am not too impressed.

Guys the Manza is looking good and better than the Swift Dzire, need to wait and see the pricing which Tata will release the vehicle.

The people looking for Dzire would wait and have a look on to this and will take decision which one to go for.

Good boot or bad boot, one thing for sure. This car looks HUGE for its segment!

I'll keep my comments on the boot job reserved till I see better pics or the car itself.

The rear (vertical taillights and wide boot)looks similar to 1980s Cadillac eldorado..I am putting bulldozer over my computer after seeing this.

The TATA Manza will launch on the 14th october but will be in showrooms by 10th itself
source Business standard
Full article here