Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2010, 15:45   #196
BHPian

why is it that whenever you like a car, and want to buy it immediately, the wait is forever!!

saw the punto sport at the expo. and simply loved it, minus the stupid graphic stickers on it and the red insert on the dashboard. though can live with the inserts.

spoke to fiat officials that time, and they were hoping that it will be launched in the second quarter of the year. then got a mail from a gentleman from fiat, saying that it will only happen in the second half of this year. from waiting for a couple of months, the wait now will be for atleast another 6 months. that too if n only if they launch the car pretty quick in the second half. otherwise the wait can be 10 months too :-(

don't know whether i can wait for that long to buy a car. but its ohh so amazing... sob sob...i m confused
Old 6th February 2010, 21:39   #197
Senior - BHPian

FIAT is has an ad today which says lucky upgrade from Punto to Linea free. is this an indication of they want to clear off the stock and launch new products?

Lets wait and watch!
Old 9th February 2010, 23:44   #198
BHPian

here is the offer from Fiat Fiat

and one thing is clear from it they want to clear Linea stocks... book puto get linea, book linea get it on a punto price... hope T-jet is comming

Last edited by asdon : 9th February 2010 at 23:45.
Old 10th February 2010, 10:52   #199
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
here is the offer from Fiat Fiat

and one thing is clear from it they want to clear Linea stocks... book puto get linea, book linea get it on a punto price... hope T-jet is comming
yes everybody is waiting for T-jet but no news on it after the auto expo, cant hold myself more for it!
As far the offer is related yes definitely Fiat is clearing the stocks but also helping them to stay in limelight and it adding more curiosity in their brand!
Old 10th February 2010, 11:40   #200
BHPian

I recently visited autofin for cluctch-replacement and the seat-height adjustment done. I casually chatted with the SA:
He said that they already got trained on the TJet, but he said he doesn't know when it's gonna be launched.

Given the fact that training is already completed, I guess the launch is near.
Old 10th February 2010, 16:51   #201
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post
I recently visited autofin for cluctch-replacement and the seat-height adjustment done. I casually chatted with the SA:
He said that they already got trained on the TJet, but he said he doesn't know when it's gonna be launched.

Given the fact that training is already completed, I guess the launch is near.
thats a great news for all the T-jet lovers who are waiting to grab ther hands on to it! Still the only concern to me is the ground clearance hope with 16inch it wont be a problem or else one will have an option to upgrade to 17inch from the accessories shop of fiat.
Old 11th February 2010, 01:50   #202
BHPian

Customer service camp

I had a chat with Mangesh Kodalkar, Customer services Manager at FIAT regarding my Linea.

During the chat, he informed that FIAT is planning to hold 2 day customer service/feedback camp in every city where they have a sizeable population of Linea and Punto customers.

The basic idea is to offer free service camps to customer, get feedback from existing Linea and Punto customers and to guage the mindset of customer’s earlier perception about FIAT and the current perception.

I am not sure how FIAT would be communicating this to all but i was requested to share this information with all Linea/Punto owners in my friends circle.

Extract of the mail received from Mangesh later in the day attached for your reference.

Quote :

Dear Sir,

As discussed.

Free checks up camps are organized at Tata Fiat dealers through our distributor Tata Motors, with support back up from Fiat for all its customers.

Schedule dates as below :
  • 20 & 21 Feb 2010 – North Region ( Delhi-NCR,Chandighar, Ludhiana , Lucknow )
  • 27 & 28 Feb 2010 – East Region ( Kolkata ,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati)
  • 6 & 7 Mar 2010 – South Region ( Bangalore , Chennai, Hyderabad , Cochin , Trivandrum , Coimbatore )
  • 13 & 14 Mar 2010 – West Region ( Mumbai , Thane , Kalyan, A’bad, Nagpur , Indore , Surat , Jaipur)
  • To obtain maximum customer contact & response all above are scheduled on Saturday & Sunday.
Requesting to give vide publicity at all forums.

Thanking you in advance

Best regards,
Mangesh Kodalkar
Customer Service s Department
( For Fiat Linea and Fiat Grande Punto)
Fiat India Automobiles Limited
B-19,Ranjangaon MIDC Industrial Area
Ranjangaon-412210
Taluka Shirur,District Pune
Maharashtra
Tel +91 2138 672764
Fax +91 2138 672800

Unquote
Old 11th February 2010, 10:35   #203
Senior - BHPian

Good news from Fiat. I wonder how Concorde at dairy circle, Bangalore will handle the rush. They're crowded all the time.
Old 11th February 2010, 11:44   #204
BHPian

Quote:
20 & 21 Feb 2010 – North Region ( Delhi-NCR,Chandighar, Ludhiana , Lucknow )
27 & 28 Feb 2010 – East Region ( Kolkata ,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati)
6 & 7 Mar 2010 – South Region ( Bangalore , Chennai, Hyderabad , Cochin , Trivandrum , Coimbatore )
13 & 14 Mar 2010 – West Region ( Mumbai , Thane , Kalyan, A’bad, Nagpur , Indore , Surat , Jaipur)
Ohh my gosh! no region covered in haryana except chandigarh! it means for free service one has to travel either to delhi or chandigarhas my two cousin has linea one in kurukshetra and one in rohtak.
Old 11th February 2010, 11:55   #205
BHPian

does this mean All Fiat cars? the mail clearly says All Fiat cars, but just wanted to reconfirm. (with the intention of a free service for a friends palio)
Old 14th February 2010, 09:25   #206
Senior - BHPian

Yahoo! Groups

On a discussion with Ravi Bhatia, VP Commercial, FIAPL.
Old 14th February 2010, 10:40   #207
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp1975 View Post
Yahoo! Groups

On a discussion with Ravi Bhatia, VP Commercial, FIAPL.
worth sharing the information, thanks buddy!
Quote:
Both Tata and Fiat are extremely serious both at India and global level of
the partnership. It can never be the case that Fiat is only interested in
selling engines. The Ranjangaon plant's current installed capacity is 2 lakh
cars per annum and management has a strategy for making and selling world class
cars. Both companies (tata and fiat) have a huge stake and while perception
might be different due to manza, linea, vista and punto being sold with same
engines, the strategy is definately to sell fiat cars and not engines.
Indeed this is worth quoting!
Old 14th February 2010, 12:07   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddriver View Post
thats a great news for all the T-jet lovers who are waiting to grab ther hands on to it! Still the only concern to me is the ground clearance hope with 16inch it wont be a problem or else one will have an option to upgrade to 17inch from the accessories shop of fiat.
if the rumours are anything to go by then i should start saving for the tjet!!
Old 14th February 2010, 12:27   #209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang89 View Post
if the rumours are anything to go by then i should start saving for the tjet!!
haha no it is not a rumour but a true fact that fiat stable going to release soon the T-jet engine, the only question is when? 1st quarter or the 2nd early quarter. Me too saving bucks for the T-jet but i will only finalised the deal after the grand review by GTO.
Old 15th February 2010, 12:35   #210
BHPian

Appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
I had a chat with Mangesh Kodalkar, Customer services Manager at FIAT regarding my Linea.

During the chat, he informed that FIAT is planning to hold 2 day customer service/feedback camp in every city where they have a sizeable population of Linea and Punto customers.

The basic idea is to offer free service camps to customer, get feedback from existing Linea and Punto customers and to guage the mindset of customer’s earlier perception about FIAT and the current perception.

I am not sure how FIAT would be communicating this to all but i was requested to share this information with all Linea/Punto owners in my friends circle.

Extract of the mail received from Mangesh later in the day attached for your reference.

Quote :

Dear Sir,

As discussed.

Free checks up camps are organized at Tata Fiat dealers through our distributor Tata Motors, with support back up from Fiat for all its customers.

Schedule dates as below :
  • 20 & 21 Feb 2010 – North Region ( Delhi-NCR,Chandighar, Ludhiana , Lucknow )
  • 27 & 28 Feb 2010 – East Region ( Kolkata ,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati)
  • 6 & 7 Mar 2010 – South Region ( Bangalore , Chennai, Hyderabad , Cochin , Trivandrum , Coimbatore )
  • 13 & 14 Mar 2010 – West Region ( Mumbai , Thane , Kalyan, A’bad, Nagpur , Indore , Surat , Jaipur)
  • To obtain maximum customer contact & response all above are scheduled on Saturday & Sunday.
Requesting to give vide publicity at all forums.

Thanking you in advance

Best regards,
Mangesh Kodalkar
Customer Service s Department
( For Fiat Linea and Fiat Grande Punto)
Fiat India Automobiles Limited
B-19,Ranjangaon MIDC Industrial Area
Ranjangaon-412210
Taluka Shirur,District Pune
Maharashtra
Tel +91 2138 672764
Fax +91 2138 672800

Unquote
Hey mate thanks a ton for this info. Informed the same to my FIL for his linea E pk. This is a very good initiative by FIAT to actually touch base with its customers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks