Team-BHP - 2010 - Year end offers from car dealers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   2010 - Year end offers from car dealers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/93068-2010-year-end-offers-car-dealers-11.html)

Hello BHPians,

Checking out the Ritz for my Mother in Law in Pune. She has been a loyal Maruti customer with this the 3rd planned purchase after Zen and Zen Estillo. Checked with Chowgule and they are giving a discount of 10K with some accessories like mud flaps etc free on Vxi model.
But no loyalty bonus. It seems loyalty bonus is given only if we sell the old car to the dealer.:Frustrati Atleast this is what the sales person informed. Is this the normal practice??

Any other good deals on Ritz in Pune from other dealers?

Cheers,
Amit

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitwlele (Post 2185162)
But no loyalty bonus. It seems loyalty bonus is given only if we sell the old car to the dealer.:Frustrati Atleast this is what the sales person informed. Is this the normal practice??

He is wrong. If you own/had (sold off) a Maruti vehicle in your name & you are buying another Maruti in your name, then you are eligible for Maruti Loyalty Bonus.

I think the sales person is talking about Exchange bonus. Please check once again or with someother dealer.

I think Pune doesn't have many great offers, as we are seeing on the forum. For example:

1. Only 15k off on WagonR - Ritz, no free insurance or any such freebie
2. NO offer on Figo
3. No 30,000 off on Nano

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushrutha (Post 2185254)
He is wrong. If you own/had (sold off) a Maruti vehicle in your name & you are buying another Maruti in your name, then you are eligible for Maruti Loyalty Bonus.

I think the sales person is talking about Exchange bonus. Please check once again or with someother dealer.

You are eligible for loyalti bonus if any of your family members (not only you) own any Maruti car. They may ask for a copy of ration card/ any other proof to check the relation.

You can claim exchange bonus too, even if you don't want to part with your old car. This deal is a bit shady, but many dealers do it. I understand Maruti reimburses this amount to the dealer, if they show documents meant for RTO (Change of ownership). They will ask you to sign the relavant documents, but won't send them to RTO.

Murthy

Getting the following offers on the Linea MJD Emotion:

- Insurance, Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance for Rs.3,000
- Cash discount - Rs.15,000
- Parking sensors for Rs.2000
- Garware sunfilm free

Is this good enough?

We are thinking of getting the car billed next week and having it registered and delivered in the first week of January.

Hey one-77

I don't think this is a good offer. In Pune, there is a cash discount of 55,000 on all Lineas and Puntos. Add corporate+exchange to that and it comes out to be around 70,000 total discount.

I think you should check other dealers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsr_rpm (Post 2183053)
Tata Dealer's offer in coimbatore.

Gold coin and other assured gifts and the december ultimate offer of free car or 1 lakh gift cheque.

i was keen on replacing my old indigo with the manza. have a good loan scheme from my current workplace so went to Pandit auto today morning.

2 things happened --
first :since i wasnt the first owner of indigo -- they were not ready to give an exchange.
second : the moment i mentioned that i was keen on a corporate purchase -- all the offers vanished. seems the december ultimate offer is only for a personal purchase and not corporate -- can someone confirm if this is indeed true? :Frustrati

Offer on Chevrolet BEAT from Gurgaon dealer

Make : Chevrolet
Model : BEAT
Variant : LT
Fuel : Petrol
Offer Date : 25-Dec-2010
Color : Sand Drift Grey
Expected Delivery Date : within 1 week
Freebies : Mud flaps and floot matting, Remote Central Locking (AutoCop)
Others : 3 years cashless maintenance package
On Road Price : Rs. 4.34 Lakhs

How does this sound?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushrutha (Post 2185254)

Went to a couple of dealers in Pune and Loyalty bonus is only being provided on the purchase of SX4. Finally MIL decided to go for Alto K10 and got the following deal:

- 12000 Discount
- 4000 Corporate Discount
- Accessories worth 2000
- 50% discount on teflon and rust proof coating

Cheers,
Amit

Discount on Hyundai i10 1.1 Era model

1. 30K cash discount
2. Free sun film
3. Free Remote lock
4. Free car body cover

Quote:

Originally Posted by indiagenie (Post 2186386)
Offer on Chevrolet BEAT from Gurgaon dealer

Make : Chevrolet
Model : BEAT
Variant : LT
Fuel : Petrol
Offer Date : 25-Dec-2010
Color : Sand Drift Grey
Expected Delivery Date : within 1 week
Freebies : Mud flaps and floot matting, Remote Central Locking (AutoCop)
Others : 3 years cashless maintenance package
On Road Price : Rs. 4.34 Lakhs

How does this sound?

This sounds rubbish. On road price of 4.34 L for the top end variant LT no chance please check it out properly. The ex-showroom price in Gurgoan is itself Rs. 415513/-.

Quote:

Originally Posted by camchennai (Post 2186952)
Discount on Hyundai i10 1.1 Era model

1. 30K cash discount
2. Free sun film
3. Free Remote lock
4. Free car body cover

This is a very good discount because of the reason that there are no buyers for the 1.1 irde engine. Major of the buyer of i 10 select 1.2 kappa2 only. Also what i have seen in the resale market is that the 1.1 is available at huge discount and no one prefers the same.

But the value of the offer which you have stated is close to 37K which is wonderful.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by rki2007 (Post 2189184)
This sounds rubbish. On road price of 4.34 L for the top end variant LT no chance please check it out properly. The ex-showroom price in Gurgaon is itself Rs. 415513/-.

This is actually true as road tax is Haryana is only 1.5%. It's a lot less as compared to many other states.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit1234singla (Post 2189203)
This is actually true as road tax is Haryana is only 1.5%. It's a lot less as compared to many other states.

Oh my god here in Bangalore we pay close to 14.3%/16.9% for the cars getting registered. Unbeleivable man. Repenting because i don't stay in Haryana.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by rki2007 (Post 2189192)
This is a very good discount because of the reason that there are no buyers for the 1.1 irde engine. Major of the buyer of i 10 select 1.2 kappa2 only. Also what i have seen in the resale market is that the 1.1 is available at huge discount and no one prefers the same.

But the value of the offer which you have stated is close to 37K which is wonderful.:thumbs up

BTW, The same set of offers are available on Kappa2 models as well :). I have booked a Sport AT model and I got the following offer.

Free Insr: 18K
Cash Discount: 10K
Exchange Bonus: 15K (I exchanged my old 2001 model M800)
Free Accessories: 3M Sunfilm, AutoCop Remote Locking, Reverse Parking Sensors, Other small things (Mats, Mud-flaps, Car cover, Idol etc)