Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2006, 08:23   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@~+#0$#
Ranjit has sold his silver supra and bought a silver Porsche 911. This is his new car.
Naah, he sold the Supra a month or so ago, and he's had the Porsche for many moons now...they're not related.
Old 25th April 2006, 11:32   #77
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
jigaa !!! looks like RAC cars...
Quote:
Originally Posted by adit1329
nope not RAC.....
oops... Raj's and not RAC...
Old 25th April 2006, 12:23   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Y
this is not the stock bumper is it?looks really nice
Old 25th April 2006, 12:52   #79
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Naah, he sold the Supra a month or so ago, and he's had the Porsche for many moons now...they're not related.
any idea ow much he sold the car for , 800bhp beast ,
hope the buyer is from bangalore , if not going to miss the beauty big time

please tell me its still in bangalore

if only it was at the speed run the white supra would have had no chance
Old 25th April 2006, 13:18   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARLET
any idea ow much he sold the car for , 800bhp beast ,
hope the buyer is from bangalore , if not going to miss the beauty big time

please tell me its still in bangalore

if only it was at the speed run the white supra would have had no chance
but even I would like to hear it is still in Bangalore. Vip3r should be able to shed some light on this. He is our regularly updated database of who owns what and even when they stopped owning that.. LOL.
Old 25th April 2006, 13:53   #81

Well Done wolf . Next Time Keep It under 16
Old 25th April 2006, 17:16   #82
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
how come the regular's didn't turn up..the madan's,ranjit in the silver supra,what about the game over zen's and ks motorsport car's..
JD sold off his evo 6 sometime back and bought a Evo 7 .. He sold that too as he didnt find it powerful enough ... Met up with him at speedrun , he has promised that at the next event he will be owning a ROCKET !!!! GO JD !!!!

Ranjit's silver supra got sold sometime back , he was at speedrun with his 550 bhp 911 but didnt participate ..

I dont think any of KS's cars took part other than Jitu , maybe bcoz of a new regulation which states that u have to use Legalized bottles for NOS .. Last i heard KS was looking for some NOS kits ..

Game over zens came and i guess they did do pretty well .. However they were warned by the scrutineers to cover the bonnet as it was cut to let fresh air to the carbs ..
Old 25th April 2006, 19:18   #83
BHPian

@mclaren was your racing number 52
Old 25th April 2006, 21:28   #84
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAY
Well Done wolf . Next Time Keep It under 16
Thanks bro, under 16secs next time...hmm...well...You will know that in one month

Thanks Samurai...

""Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
hey im very disappointed over the review's posted here...all the moderator's please could we have some more detail's..""

Well dragger, it was disappointing indeed to see such a low turnout...There were just 3 imported cars namley the porsche, supra and peugeot...and ofcos FordRocams hybrid.

It was surprising to see the most famous class the 1300cc F.I had just 5 entries or so!!! and only 2 prizes were given away...1st being psychos esteem!!! wonder what happened there!!!

Bikes were abundant and it was quite a fight between them.

There were 2 Game Over cars and one took the first place in prostock Indian cars upto 1100cc class. Guess they had only one podium finish.

I had someone telling me that there are 12cars from mumbai but I barely saw 4!

Infact the deficiency was a good MC, nothing was communicated promptly!!! If there was an MC who could understand whats going on, he wouldve given us a fair idea of the proceedings...The good and the bad. There wasnt even a welcome note for the outstation cars ...namely from mumbai, AP,TN, PJ etc...

Indian bikes class was something to die for...new national drag records were set in 135cc 2 stroke and 350cc 2stroke I guess. There also were some phenominally fast bikes with equally pathetic riders .

Indian open across various classes was awessome!!! SOme new records and some surprises as well...

Some thrills and some spills...over all pretty good event.

Something I learnt this time: Its not what you do, its how you do...

Last edited by The Wolf : 25th April 2006 at 21:30.
Old 25th April 2006, 21:49   #85
BHPian

hey congrats wolf, psycho,wheelieboy,xtremenos, and all those who took part in the event...
i saw ritesh's car and it was really fast, and was really loud with the exhaust completely missing..
ssjr used to always tell me that ur car was freakin fast and u just proved it man...Dont know what happened to leela's much hyped v-tec that ran like crap!
Old 25th April 2006, 22:29   #86
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan
@mclaren was your racing number 52
It was number 32 with the matt black bonnet and an unpainted front bumper .. Testing is on , and the car is clocking better times as we speak .. More in store in the near future , so we will come prepared for the next drag with proper practise ..

One thing is , the speedrun was extremely well organised this time around .. Hats off to ACI .. It was indeed a job really well done .. WRT , the crowd control and the new rules .. However , there are rumours saying that the last years rules will be back in from the next drag and the current rules (which were brilliant according to me) will be scrapped .. Does anyone else have any news about this ?? And there was also news that the chennai , delhi and the hyderabad drags might happen ?? Whats the latest update on this ??
Old 25th April 2006, 22:30   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieroid
hey congrats wolf, i saw ritesh's car and it was really fast, and was really loud with the exhaust completely missing..
ssjr used to always tell me that ur car was freakin fast and u just proved it man...!
Thanks Fieroid, Im glad you guys enjoyed my showdown...The exhaust was taken off as I had a mild leakage in my stock centre pipe...

Mods: I have put in 3 smileys in my prevoius post by oversight, kindly delete one of them to bring it within permissive limits. Thanks.
Old 25th April 2006, 22:32   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
but even I would like to hear it is still in Bangalore. Vip3r should be able to shed some light on this. He is our regularly updated database of who owns what and even when they stopped owning that.. LOL.
No idea where it is. I heard it was sold to some teenager for 35 lakhs or so.

Macha, why are you taking my trip? You are way better informed about the goings-on in BLR than me...
Old 25th April 2006, 23:28   #89
BHPian

Here come the pics!! :

Old 25th April 2006, 23:32   #90
BHPian

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks