Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2007, 10:46   #121
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Guys, many might not agree with me. But I am somehow not convinced about using sponsorship for the track days. What we need more importantly is a huge turnout so that we can rope in marshals and some basic common sense on how to drive on a track. And more importantly we need volunteers who will come forward and help people like Sriram and myself who wish to do this more often.
Old 6th November 2007, 22:28   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Guys, many might not agree with me. But I am somehow not convinced about using sponsorship for the track days. What we need more importantly is a huge turnout so that we can rope in marshals and some basic common sense on how to drive on a track. And more importantly we need volunteers who will come forward and help people like Sriram and myself who wish to do this more often.

I agree with u and i am ready to be part of organizing such great track days.
Old 7th November 2007, 08:35   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post

You only have to ask. We could get people who dont own rides to do the marshalling. I am sure there will be atleast 4-5 kids interested in doing this. In return you just let them sit shotgun for 5 or 10 laps
Old 25th November 2007, 19:52   #124
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Bump bump. Another event scheduled for the 2nd of Dec. For more details check out the thread that will be up shortly.
Old 30th November 2007, 04:37   #125
BHPian

this is all very interesting.A whole world of Indian Motor sport that i didnt know about.
I havent read the whole thread but get the impression that most of you drive more or less a standard - IE road set ups & no roll cages -jap motors and driving them hard on a track with minimal safety takes some *****.
So good luck to all of you.
Soon hopefully there'll be a few more Imprezas & Evos around so they'll become more affordable. Then the serious fun can start. cheers d

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks