Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2008, 16:05   #91
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
So your DAds into the car trade huh? thats great news..And these are additions that keep coming and going is it?
As in once you get a new one you sell the old?
Not necessarily, we buy a car, if we like it we keep it. If we don't we sell it. We never sell a car because a new one has arrived. For example I have a regular Gallardo. Even after i bought the Superleggra i kept it.

I can't remeber who asked me to upload some videos but here is one of the BMW M5. The video was shot right before i dropped the car off to get a fresh set of rubber and new rims. Enjoy!

Last edited by Technocrat : 11th April 2008 at 16:14. Reason: Pleas use Edit if posting within 15 minutes of first post
Old 11th April 2008, 16:16   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjallu View Post
Not necessarily, we buy a car, if we like it we keep it. If we don't we sell it. We never sell a car because a new one has arrived. For example I have a regular Gallardo. Even after i bought the Superleggra i kept it.

Hi 0.7.0, no offense meant but didnt quite understand "we buy a car, if we like it we keep it. If we don't we sell it" . was wondering if you do some test drives and study of the car before you decide on a purchase. If you are doing this then why at all buy a car that you dont like and then sell it at depreciation. Just curious thats all.
Old 11th April 2008, 16:53   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Hi 0.7.0, no offense meant but didnt quite understand "we buy a car, if we like it we keep it. If we don't we sell it" . was wondering if you do some test drives and study of the car before you decide on a purchase. If you are doing this then why at all buy a car that you dont like and then sell it at depreciation. Just curious thats all.
I have a sllliiiiiight suspicion that money isn't exactly a problem

That Bentley looked wicked. But I had no idea that a Phantom is easier to maintain than a Bentley! Right now i'm worried about how much my father is going to have to pay for my Hyundai Accent's dent.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...m-off-day.html

Any donations
Old 11th April 2008, 17:29   #94
Senior - BHPian

wow thats real cool collection of cars keep it up brother the pics you've posted are very nice
Old 11th April 2008, 17:34   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
was wondering if you do some test drives and study of the car before you decide on a purchase.
Lol mate, somehow, going through his entire thread, I don't think he TDs - he just buys it if he feels like; then, if he doesn't like it, he gets rid of it
Old 11th April 2008, 18:43   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjallu View Post
Sure. Here's a picture of my white S class. I don't really use it that much only on days when i know im going to be drving more than 3 people around and don't want to attract any unwanted attention. Then a picture of my S class Brabus, this is pretty much the ultimate for speed and luxery. But the next car im going to introduce you to does the best job! I also included a picture of my S500 that we sold. And the reason it's painted is because, well let's just say i have a friend who gets excited quickly, and then he found a shop that sells temporary spray paint for cars. Enjoy!
A doubt, is the first two pix is of S500 or S600?

That S-brabus is really hot...more pix of the same pls....
Old 11th April 2008, 18:53   #97
Senior - BHPian

The E63 looks like its has more GC than stock ones.

In a way we these cars as we all pay for fuel from Saudi
Old 11th April 2008, 18:58   #98
BHPian

Dude that was a wicked burnout !!! Were you the one in the M5??
Old 11th April 2008, 19:37   #99
BANNED

M5

The M5 is BACK. I think it looks awesome with the new rims and smoked tail lights. What do you guys think? Btw is there anyone who can give me details about exhaust
systems. Im looking into installing a Tubi exhaust system in the M5. Oh and yes im the one driving the M5 in the video.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: The O Seven O Garage-n685260108_1625905_2258.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-n685260108_1625904_963.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-n685260108_1623912_2842.jpg  

Old 11th April 2008, 19:39   #100
Senior - BHPian

070: What was the last count of cars in your garage
Old 11th April 2008, 20:19   #101
Senior - BHPian

Sweet looking rims! Love the black alloys-on a - white car look!
Old 11th April 2008, 20:42   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
It's not working. Even after the title change if you type (070) in Google this is the first page that's still cropping up.
I think we can take this off the radar if we remove every occurence of those numbers from this thread. even though google doesnt catch the title , the number's occurence in the posts still keeps it in google's sights

As everyone Else's said, beautiful cars. Your experiences with them would be even better
Old 11th April 2008, 21:07   #103
BHPian

AWWWSUMMM !!!!! Collection!!!
Serious question: Is your dad like a King or Emperor in Saudi
I bet price william doesn't own as many cars as you do!!! Keep the pics coming, I don't have words to describe my shock and awe and delight.... Sexilicious!! I think we should all think and give you a nickname out of respect for all your million dollar babies :-D

One important automobile is missing in your collection: It's the quickest way of travel from point A to point B inside of Mumbai City - the Rickshaw, you otta get one of those too ;-)

PS - The lady you marry is gonna be one "Lucky" (understatement) GAL !!
Old 11th April 2008, 21:15   #104
BHPian

OMG OMG!!!!..this is jaw drropping stuff!!!!..070 ,sorry If this is a stupid question ..do you have your own petrol bunk as well?
Old 11th April 2008, 22:45   #105
BHPian

the white M5 with the black wheels looks wicked.

i am the lambo guy and until now, my favorite was the gallardo, however after seeing your orange lp with the black rims it didnt require any effort from me to shift my loyalties. your lp is insane. i have already started saving.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks