Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2008, 10:21   #76
BHPian

I think Hamilton has to learn a lot to become a true World Champion, he is losing his cool under pressure. If Schumacher was in place of Hamilton, he wouldn't have allowed Vettel to pass him for that position.

Anyway Congrats Lewis for Drivers Championship and Ferrari for Constructor's championship. Also Kudos for ToroRosso and Vettel for a brilliant season ..
Old 10th November 2008, 20:44   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
LOL LOL LOL..Eddy Eddy. What made you make those comments. Thats never going to happen. The Tifosi HATE hamilton. To have a brit driver in an italian car..that is just unheard off.

But on second thoughts. Ferrari. Hamilton. Dam. Thats super hot. The BEST DRIVER with the best constructors. Would surely love to see a test drive.
This combo could set the track on fire.

BUt But but... Never going to happen so..back to work.

Ferrari fans your views on this..Q!!!

hi,
me thinks every f1 driver in a ferrari can be a good one. if the worries of the car, finance, sponsors etc. is removed from the mind of the driver he will be able to concentrate on driving. also as long as a person is willing to work hard he can definitely win one world championship driving a ferrari. to win more he will have to be a senna/schumi/hakkinen/lauda/fangio
Old 12th November 2008, 16:59   #78
BHPian

I think the biggest mistake Lewis and Mclaren made was that , they tried to defend 5 th position all through the Brazilian GP Weekend. They should have tried to win the race and win the championship; thats what true world champions do..
Old 12th November 2008, 18:40   #79
BHPian

Well they didnt want take risk !!

True Champions !! they have always fought for places all through the season.

Last edited by rranjith_kum : 12th November 2008 at 18:41. Reason: typo
Old 13th November 2008, 18:54   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
Hamilton Owes his life to Glock for slowing down just by the finish line. or else it was a tie between him and Massa. i just hope kimi performs well next season,and gets the Drivers Championship aswell
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnusolak View Post
Timo glock must b a rich man now! lewis doesnt deserve it! i knw this much, he did`nt earn ne respect but massa did!
Congratulations Lewis! Though not well deserved I must say. Glock let him pass and virtually handed him the title. Had it been a tie Massa would have got the title based on wins. Massa's 6 to Lewis's 5. Massa drove like a champion driver through the season and Lewis with all the crashes and penalities needs to get his temprament set right if he intends on gunning for Schumi's record since people say he's the next Schumi! Nevertheless a title win is special and hope to see many more from Lewis.
Old 13th November 2008, 21:43   #81

The news is that Force India will now go for Mercedes engine in 2009 !
Old 13th November 2008, 23:46   #82
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayasurya View Post
I think the biggest mistake Lewis and Mclaren made was that , they tried to defend 5 th position all through the Brazilian GP Weekend. They should have tried to win the race and win the championship; thats what true world champions do..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rranjith_kum View Post
Well they didnt want take risk !!

True Champions !! they have always fought for places all through the season.
We are talking about Mclaren as "they". They never fought for places. it was only concentrated towards Lewis getting places in each races.

Once Mclaren starts working as a team, then can we see them on top of constructors title. which i dont see till Lewis retires

Lewis never won, he was handed over the title-"Oye lucky, lucky oye"
Old 23rd November 2008, 04:42   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
We are talking about Mclaren as "they". They never fought for places. it was only concentrated towards Lewis getting places in each races.

Once Mclaren starts working as a team, then can we see them on top of constructors title. which i dont see till Lewis retires

Lewis never won, he was handed over the title-"Oye lucky, lucky oye"
totally love the title you gave "Oye lucky, lucky oye"

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks