Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2010, 21:36   #436
Senior - BHPian

Folks, not sure if you happened to see this but sometime this week on some news channel [NDTV or HT], there were excerpts scrolling at the bottom of Schumi undergoing some medical tests for his neck injury. Unsure as to how far this story is true as there was nothing in that day or the next day's TOI newspaper as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed that everything is fine and he is able to make his come back this season.
Old 11th February 2010, 22:04   #437
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
Folks, not sure if you happened to see this but sometime this week on some news channel [NDTV or HT], there were excerpts scrolling at the bottom of Schumi undergoing some medical tests for his neck injury. Unsure as to how far this story is true as there was nothing in that day or the next day's TOI newspaper as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed that everything is fine and he is able to make his come back this season.
Nope... Nothing to worry, AFAIK, the doctor was there during Schumi's first day of testing just as a precautionary step and has given Schumi the green light after checking him.
Old 12th February 2010, 14:28   #438
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan View Post
Nope... Nothing to worry, AFAIK, the doctor was there during Schumi's first day of testing just as a precautionary step and has given Schumi the green light after checking him.
Great news.. Thanks f1fan for confirming.
Old 16th February 2010, 20:36   #439
BHPian

It sometimes makes me feel sorry for our Indian channels/newspapers to what extent they will go to put some news even without verifying the authenticity of it. F1 is gaining popularity in India doesnt mean they need to have something just for the sake of it.

I only hope that atleast on a race weekend these sports channels will have some dedicated slots for airing the entire events, not just the qualifying sessions and races. How sick it is to watch a pre-recorded qualifying session when you actually know the result already??
Old 30th December 2013, 17:00   #440
Senior - BHPian

Schumi in Critical Condition

Michael Schumacher, the seven-time Formula 1 champion, is "fighting for his life" after a ski accident in the French Alps, his doctors say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25548140

I am sure all of his fans in India would also be praying for him as are the fans from the rest of the world

Regards

Ram
Old 30th December 2013, 23:56   #441
BHPian

Re: Schumi in Critical Condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_nairtvm View Post
Michael Schumacher, the seven-time Formula 1 champion, is "fighting for his life"
Sincerely hope he will soon be back with good health
Old 31st December 2013, 10:25   #442
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)
Re: What next Ferrari? EDIT: Schumi is BACK!! And with Mercedes Benz !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
It sometimes makes me feel sorry for our Indian channels/newspapers to what extent they will go to put some news even without verifying the authenticity of it.
This is true universally & not limited to local media, sadly.

The Schumacher family has released a statement. Also, There have been 'unconfirmed' reports that Michael underwent a second surgery overnight. Which is apparently not a good thing in a situation like this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks