Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-59.html)

This was my red Maruti Zen. Red was it's original color. I bought it in 2005 and got it modified in 2009. External modifications only and it could have been executed a little better. Finally sold it last year in December.

This was the result of playing too much Need For Speed and getting influenced by it! Hopefully you guys don't find it too bad! :D

The alloys of the red zen look good and quite gels well with the colour. However,no comments on the cardboard thing in place of the front bumper and the square grids in place of the rear one and that wing or is it a spoiler?(however it reminds me of 'moby dick' from nfs 5)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbelAFC (Post 3137852)
With the exception of that massive FIAT decal, that is an extremely tastefully modded Punto. Those rims are just wonderful as well. What rims are those, btw?

Those Fiat decals are on from the drive to the Fiat plant, Pune.

Those are 17" AVAs.
Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 3137891)
I know that it's detrimental to ride quality and ground clearance, but I'm sure I'm not the only one would like that Punto to be dropped a bit. About an inch I'd say. Oh, and I'd get rid of that wing too. And then, it would be perfect!

Done!

It now rides on lower, stiffer Bilstein B6s :)

The Punto looks great... I would prefer the abovce Punto without rear spoiler. Somehow I am nor of that type spoiler. Good work...

Quote:

Originally Posted by saion666 (Post 3137920)
The alloys of the red zen look good and quite gels well with the colour. However,no comments on the cardboard thing in place of the front bumper and the square grids in place of the rear one and that wing or is it a spoiler?(however it reminds me of 'moby dick' from nfs 5)

Maybe I should move it to the weird and wacky mod jobs thread? lol:

A lot of things went wrong during the modification process. The modder cheated me. He took my money and fled to Bangalore and took 9 months to finish the job. Atleast 3-4 different people worked on it over this period.

So guys, stay away from car modifier Ranbir Singh. I'm not sure if he's still in Bangalore.

What are the specs of the alloy wheels on the Punto? Any idea about costs?

found these two on fb..Looks greatt to me :thumbs up

Go Green! :D

Pic Courtesy : Abin Photography

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3138211)
Go Green! :D

Pic Courtesy : Abin Photography

The OHC has always been a part of Modded Cars I wish to own! please:
The Green Alloy's look sick. Is there a way you could get front shots and rear's too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowser (Post 3138007)
Maybe I should move it to the weird and wacky mod jobs thread? lol:

Thanks bro for taking the comments sportingly.The alloys look real cool though with the colour,maybe changing the bumpers and putting a subtle spoiler would have changed the looks. Neway since its sold,let go off it.Would be interesting to know the selling price and profile of the buyer. :p

S10 with 17 inch and 215/40 tires

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 3138403)
Is there a way you could get front shots and rear's too?

If you browse through a couple of pages back, you'll get to see the front & rear too :)

Meanwhile, here's another Jap that has lived up to it's mod potential.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 3137063)
Looks neat man, you got the stock alloys painted ? Looks swell, also what's with that VRS badge :) ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by coloneljasi (Post 3137116)
@ Mi10: Nice work. The mods are subtle and unique at the same time. :thumbs up

Can I ask why you've painted/vinyl-ed the lower part of the front bumper black?

Thanks guys.
Yes Alloys Painted with Laura Black (from Sikkens). It also has the same Black color in Roof, Side, rear skirts as well

Here are few outdoor pics to reveal its true face :)

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20130602_065633_1.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20130602_061148_1.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20130602_064534_2.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20130602_060957_1.jpg

Spotted a White Petes modified Corolla Altis on GST Road Chennai this morning!
This had the usual Gun Metal/Black Borbett Alloys, Body Kits (with mesh) and of course Petes logo on the boot. Reg No - TN 07 BQ XXXX

Sorry, couldn't take pictures though.

Has anyone spotted this before?

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3131336)
F30 with some aftermarket carbon splitters, smoked grille & M Performance vinyl work;

Attachment 1087604

Needs better alloys though :thumbs up

Source: United customz (FB page)

Very nicely done, if it is lowered it would look great.