Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-109.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dry Ice (Post 3264851)
Hmm, I think such extensive wrap jobs should need an endorsment on the RC. This practically looks like a new/different car!

Reminds me of a few movies. The baddie would rob a bank in a black car, and while the cops are searching for it, pull up in a corner, rip off the wrap and escape the checkpost with a white car! :)

Taxi is one movie that does this with the BMW i believe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3267787)
Duster time. Pic source Fb

Can someone explain this KL obsession with the exaggerated antenna on their cars!

Are they functional HAM Radio antenna?

A quick google search led me to a lot of "imitation HAM antenna" for sale on Kochi OLX, so I can safely assume they're pointless aesthetic parts?

Quote:

Nicely done, but is the ham radio antenna that long? It might have been better placed at the back, you dont want that thing to hit your windshield at high speeds.

Quote:

I first liked it instinctively, the quality of work is really good. but then the antenna is terribly long and looks odd at the front too. Even without that, I think there are far too many auxillary lamps ( so much so that it is actually hiding the massive grill of the Duster! )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warwithwheels (Post 3264739)
RR-Sport
Transformation of 2012 Model Baltic Blue to 2014 Model Dual Tone Gloss

Source: 3M Santhome, FB Page

Am getting more tempted to do a wrap job,do these guys remove and refix the logos on the car body panels.It seems to be really well done job but the tought of bubbles and the vinyl getting dull over time is making me think twice.

Quote:

Looks nice on first impression.that antenna could hit a low roof for sure but definitely does add character to the car.

Opinions are welcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharoncr_17 (Post 3267895)
Opinions are welcome.

Loved the tall stance with those huge wheels. Side profile reminds of the hummer to an extent. Has very imposing looks but the smiley covers on the Aux lights suddenly make it very funny. Spare that and i loved it. Endeavour?

Quote:

Opinions are welcome.

the Endy looks good with the exception of that thing on the roof.

Quote:

Opinions are welcome.

Looks very American! The black accessories suits the Red color rather well.

Love those smiley lights on the front :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aravind.anand (Post 3267866)
the quality of work is really good.

I have seen this Duster at whitefield bangalore service center and in a single word : Horrible. I am not sure the mods are done for a purpose or just for aesthetic. This should go to the whaky mod thread and can be nominated for the best one.

- Reverse light console is replaced with 2 sets of Projection Headlights with halo rings!!! Lights..Lights..Lights throughout the body
- Two diesel jars at the back side, dont know how the back door can be opened
- Heavily modified and added Mahindra jeep like iron bumpers and 4 x Hella 4000 lamps and 2 fog lamps
- Front black bumper is cut open to accommodate the above mod and is kept open as is
- The finish is crude and the brush marks are clearly visible
- Owner's name and blood groups are written in big letters throughout the body

and a hell more...

Quote:

Do you have the link?

Quote:

Is it that antenna or a flag pole? Are they stable on road?

Quote:

Opinions are welcome.

This has been featured previously as well on the forum -

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post1959618

Looks awesome! :thumbs up

Souce: FB page of Auto Cult Kottyam

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1268225_629357540430309_410419801_o.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1231132_432591176858458_378263590_n.jpg

Quote:

Opinions are welcome.

Is this an ex-mumbai car?
Have seen it on t-bhp itself earlier.

Petes tuned 240 bhp VRS. Completely rebuild by Petes, Cochin in April,2013. The most bang for the buck drivers car in India. Servicing completely done by Petes. So you can kiss the infamous skoda servicing good-bye!