Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-105.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3252702)
The OEM 5 door hatch now turned into a 3 Door.

i think its based on a 3 door polo to start with

Hi AD,

This has been posted on this very thread a couple of pages back with a few more pictures and been discussed in detail. If i remember correct from that discussion the car looked hideous from some angle maybe it was the rear.

VVB

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee_aRe_Cee (Post 3252713)
i think its based on a 3 door polo to start with

Dear Mate, Good Evening, its not 3 door OEM. It has been modified into one as the owner of it wanted it to be modified. Plus i also doubt that 3 door OEM Polo can come so cheap at 7 Lacs INR.

thanks

AD

Not sure if this could be posted here. Just thought so because its a rare sight of 1.6 LE beauties in Bangalore. Pic courtesy team fiat moto club @ fb

This is my car. Not many modifications, other than the alloy wheels and tyres. Moderators, please remove if found not suitable for the thread.

PS - This is my first ever post on TBHP :):)

A stunning matte blue Audi TT in Mumbai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3254806)

The owner should be booked for cruelty against cars.
Its sad to see bird poop all over the TT:Frustrati

^^ Good to see a nicely done Audi TT. But unfortunately kept in a very sorry state. Looks like the car has been parked there for long time. The brake discs have gathered rust. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3254806)

Either the owner is too lazy to cover this beauty or the birds were eager to shower blessings with their poop ! either way AUDI POOP on COUPE looks more abused than modded and god look at those wheels !! :deadhorse

That is one awfully maintained car. The discs are rusted, the wheels look rotten, its been there for a while whatever happened to matte finishes being high maintenance? Even the "t" and "i" letters have come off the TFSI badging, some of the wheel lug caps are missing, there are scratches in front, and idk if the owner wanted to remove all the badging in front, simply saddened. Not that I particularly like the Audi TT but seeing one in this shape is not a nice thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3243403)
Here's the cure :D

Mods include
  • Tein Super Street with EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)
  • Garett T3 turbo
  • Malpassi rising rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
  • Autotronic SMC standalone Engine management system
  • 17" Lenso Samurai rims
Image Source : Quartermile.in

Man, thank you for making my day so awesome, by posting this beast! :D

Mods own country now with CRV 22 inch low profile tires too.

Oh my God, what a beauty. By the way what is ground clearance of this modded CR-V..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxTorque (Post 3255924)
Oh my God, what a beauty. By the way what is ground clearance of this modded CR-V..?

Well this is the clearance it has.. Guess the gc

I dont know how, but this looks like a future rover design :P