Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2720744)
Saw this good looking Standard Herald in Pondicherry last week.

wow! that's a neatly maintained Herald; brings back memories (our neighbour back in the 80s had a white one).

the spoke wheels remind me of Aston Martin DB5 :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gujarati (Post 2719699)
That Jeep is beautiful, would love to get some more details on it. Does it belong to a member? That model is bar far my favorite model of Jeep.

Indeed the Jeep is beautiful. It was brought down from Hyderabad, restored in Bangalore and then sold to someone for 5 odd lakhs. I am not sure if the Jeep is still in Bangalore, but IIRC the restorer told me that the Jeep may go back to Hyderabad after the restoration.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2720802)
Indeed the Jeep is beautiful. It was brought down from Hyderabad, restored in Bangalore and then sold to someone for 5 odd lakhs. I am not sure if the Jeep is still in Bangalore, but IIRC the restorer told me that the Jeep may go back to Hyderabad after the restoration.

Do you know what they did for the engine and if the Jeep was 4x4? I saw some of these Jeeps in India that were actually not 4x4.

A neat E90 320d wearing massive 19" wheels. Wonder how he drives this around.

^^^ I am not a big fan of low profile tires and definitely don't like that spoiler. I like the 3 series looks and that color though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gujarati (Post 2720826)
Do you know what they did for the engine and if the Jeep was 4x4? I saw some of these Jeeps in India that were actually not 4x4.

I am not located in Bangalore anymore. So sorry cannot give you much details. But if you know somebody in Bangalore then you can get this restorer located in Jayanagar 7th Block. The guy has restored plenty of Jeeps, Yamaha RD350's and he is a big fan of the original Vespa's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2720744)
Saw this good looking Standard Herald in Pondicherry last week.

This 'stanher' (;)) is apparently quite popular online. Not a bad custom job but why cut out holes for parking lights (amby mk4 by the looks of it) and then leave them blank?! That mars the whole effort! :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2720832)

agree: Those are killer wheels but if it is a daily driver, God save his spine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2718941)
Arush's superbly modded 3000GT:
Attachment 904770

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2719253)
i've seen those alloys on a AMG!

this is the AMG i was referring to:
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_mg_5455.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2720832)

i've seen such 19" wheels on a white 730 at Commercial Street/Kamaraj road junction. boy oh boy, my jaw dropped when i saw them; looked really nice :D

^^ H4WK,

That just looks like a kitted C-Class and not a 'real' AMG. The faux-diffusers are a giveaway. Quite like the wheels though. :)

Fellow Bhpian Anish9000's Mercedes Benz E250.

The car sports BBS Wheels,Lip Spoiler,Roof Spoiler,Pinstripes and a Blackened Roof and Black Accents on the Bumper.

A supercharged Nissan 350Z from Bangalore.

20" Rims, Lowered and immaculately maintained.

Well, this pic has been in my HD for a while now. Got it through a friend of mine. Done @ Mkraft (Mumbai) I think. I kinda like the color combo.

Check this out!
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc00088.jpg

best,
r-six

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 2717457)
How bout this one? one of my Favorite Ritz ( If my next car is Ritz, that would be due to this particular example)
Source:Steeriods.in

This is my Ritzy inspired by this Ritz of Harkirat .
He maintained a red-white-black theme and i tried to maintain a maroon(firebrickred)-black theme on my Ritzy.
Hope you guys like it .
Cheers