Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-14.html)

An Audi A4 3.2 Quattro, the mod list is too long

Quote:

Originally Posted by fre2bpowerless (Post 2904663)
An Audi A4 3.2 Quattro, the mod list is too long

That's one hot looking A4 there . Tastefully done, kudos to you Sir. Any performance mods on this ? Has the car been lowered as well ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by diffuser (Post 2905121)
That's one hot looking A4 there . Tastefully done, kudos to you Sir. Any performance mods on this ? Has the car been lowered as well ?

Thank you :)

The car is equipped with Audi's drive select (ADS) which allows you to adjust the dampers on the go, from soft & comfortable to sporty stiff. This option lowers the car 30mm from factory.

I've also installed 5mm spacers in the front & 10 mm in the rear with squarer tires (Yokohama AD08) so the wheels rest at the edge of the fender for a more low & tucked look.

Apart from upgraded consumables, its got a cold air intake (CAI) by Volant. It doesn't bump the horsepower but helps the engine breathe better & develops a nice roar at higher rpm.

Friends here is a small contribution from my side. Hope you guys like it

That is indeed a nice looking A4 fre2bpowerless. Kudos. *thumbs up* And you're brave for choosing that red on an Audi. Many would be happy with blacks and greys, whites and silvers. Especially considering resale, if it ever comes up.

I have a few questions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fre2bpowerless (Post 2905226)
The car is equipped with Audi's drive select (ADS) which allows you to adjust the dampers on the go, from soft & comfortable to sporty stiff. This option lowers the car 30mm from factory.

I've also installed 5mm spacers in the front & 10 mm in the rear with squarer tires (Yokohama AD08) so the wheels rest at the edge of the fender for a more low & tucked look.

Apart from upgraded consumables, its got a cold air intake (CAI) by Volant. It doesn't bump the horsepower but helps the engine breathe better & develops a nice roar at higher rpm.

- What is the setting of the adjustable dampers at the moment when these pictures were clicked?

- The wheels look 18" to me. Or are they larger? Could you give us the wheel-tyre's spec / size?

- How well do the Advans hold up in the wet?

- Is there any tyre noise? Does it get intrusive once you pick up speed?

- With respect to the CAI, do you feel any difference is the real-world, apart from the roar? Has throttle response improved?

- What does the future hold? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2905274)
That is indeed a nice looking A4 fre2bpowerless. Kudos. *thumbs up* And you're brave for choosing that red on an Audi. Many would be happy with blacks and greys, whites and silvers. Especially considering resale, if it ever comes up.

Thanks Suhaas :). I had no option other than the Red (hated it initially), I'd have preferred a Black or any dark color. My garage has 3 blacks currently.

- The drive select isn't height adjustable, car will be 30mm lower than an A4 with standard suspension.

- Those are the optional 18"x8 wheels with 245/40 tires.

- Even the stock Yokohama did well in the wet, even with STM/TCS off these grip even better. Quattro has something to do here.

- The tire noise compared to stock hasn't increased or reduced but its not intrusive. No problem.

- Volant claims a hp/tq bump but I haven't felt any difference from stock. Throttle response is the same. Switching the ADS to dynamic wakes up the car.

- The car has been sold, I actually got a better price & a quicker sale than another 3.2 in the market right now. Concentrating on doing up the Z for now, hopefully I can get around to starting a thread for her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2843340)
saw the first car in this thread on the BETL this morning.
Attachment 958387

looks nice with the butterfly lights at the rear. and yes, it's RED in colour :D

Does this have a KL registration and projectors headlamps? I had seen this car a week back in my college.

Just another civic with kits and alloys

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_dsc0729.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_dsc0717.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTNerd (Post 2905643)
Just another civic with kits and alloys

As I have said many times before, your Civic looks hot! But if I remember correctly, your car had those white Type-R alloy wheels before, right? When did you change them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvishwanathan (Post 2905246)
Friends here is a small contribution from my side. Hope you guys like it

The pink underlights- NO, NO!! other than that its a good job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkmeister (Post 2906588)
The pink underlights- NO, NO!! other than that its a good job.

Pink is just one colour seen here. There are 8-9 different colours to choose from. The plasma lights are operated using a remote control and you can set the speed, brightness and mode.

A Dark Knight : Chevrolet Cruze “ON STEEROIDS”

A Custom body kit by MOTORMIND
A Carbon fiber (real) hood ,trunk ,spoiler
Massive 20 ” wheels with 245/35 tires
Custom head lamps bi Xenon twin projectors ,with Angel and Demon Eyes
After market tail lights and side mirror wit turn lights
A Mat back body foil by Hi sing
Neu buck leather seats by Stanly leathers
EBC braking kit ( rotors , brake pads)
Remap stage 2 by Tdi racing
Bigger inter-cooler with aluminum and silicon piping by Tdi racing
BMC cold air intake
Upgraded injectors
Stage 2 clutch by Tdi racing
Turbo hybrid by Tdi racing
BILSTEIN 16″ front and back ,Height Adjustable with pro street suspension kit
Pioneer double din ,hilex pro components*2 ,sound stream 1000rms sub , with matching amps, wiring kit by Eb bass
Sparco gear knob
Mega raizin ,voltage stabilizer,
5 point 4 gauge voltage grounding kit HKS
HKS type 0 turbo timer

This Monster looks good and goes fast, The engine now produces Whooping 289BHP!

This Cruze will surely make you go O.M.G! Just look at IT!

Source: http://www.steeroids.in/a-dark-knigh...steeroids.html

Now thats one Hott Cruze.Something which looks good and goes fast too.

Nice to see Cruze's catching up in the modification scene.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2907232)
A Dark Knight : Chevrolet Cruze “ON STEEROIDS”
Bigger inter-cooler with aluminum and silicon piping by Tdi racing
BMC cold air intake

Its a superb makeover. Cruze looks better in this finish.

Brilliant execution! The back looks much better now with those Mercedes E-Class like tail lights. The spoiler should've been given a miss though.