Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-16.html)

Quote:

But otherwise, your car looks super cool, especially the front. What mods next?
Thanks Naveen... Dont know what to do next. MAybe a suspension, Gear box and Brake Upgrade. Heard something bout a drag in BAngalore ( LEgal ) soon. I may just get it up and ready for that. If you have something in Mind do let me know ! :)

Here's a tastefully modded Verna.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2907232)
A Dark Knight : Chevrolet Cruze “ON STEEROIDS”

AMAZING job!! Really looks awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 2910168)
Was surprised to know that the car was covered in vinyl, never looked like it though.

:thumbs up Definitely the smartest (and cheapest) way to do a matte 'paint-job'.

Watch how they do it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3LPfHk3gKo

cya
R

Rare species !! Brilliantly done up.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-431183_10151221894422803_925729467_n.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-422326_10151206878505985_1991524279_n.jpg

Fantastic mods on the Octavia Combi vRS! Those BBS wheels are to die for! And that Thule roof-mounted thingy completes the picture. Some Mini-Cooper-like Lightforce fogs on the grille wouldn't look out of place either. ;)

And that Palio. Well, what can I say. Simple things like that Italian flag theme wouldn't cost much, but it would instantly transform the car. There are quite a few of them on the forum these days. Still.. it's brilliant!

EDIT: BTW, those 15" BBS wheels on the Palio were once worn by a really hot-footed City that I'd gotten familiar with! A little bit of nostalgia in that, for me!

S10 might look simple with italian theme but the quality of work and passion is what needs to appreciated.
Owned by a fellow tbhpian JayD, and this is one of the simplest restoration he has ever done. Check his profile/signature :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2910495)
EDIT: BTW, those 15" BBS wheels on the Palio were once worn by a really hot-footed City that I'd gotten familiar with! A little bit of nostalgia in that, for me!

Since the Honda City has a PCD of 100, I suppose those alloys are too?

S10s seem to be blooming here & there in Kochi. And that IS a good thing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by coloneljasi (Post 2911535)
Since the Honda City has a PCD of 100, I suppose those alloys are too?

S10s seem to be blooming here & there in Kochi. And that IS a good thing!

Here is a picture of that particular City and it's BBS wheels. These pictures are at least 8 years old. This car was based in Kerala before it went up in smoke. Sad.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-front-three-quaters.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-bbs-wheels-size-205-50-r-15.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-engine-.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-boost-meter-city.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-boost-adjuster-city.jpg

Matte red F10 5er :)
(Looks 10 times better than in these pics!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2911824)
Matte red F10 5er :)
(Looks 10 times better than in these pics!)

Is this in Cochin? That bridge kind of look very familiar? Wish he had gone for the black although it's common.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2911542)
Here is a picture of that particular City and it's BBS wheels. These pictures are at least 8 years old. This car was based in Kerala before it went up in smoke. Sad.

Suhaas,your friend's type 2 1.5exi looks Amazing.
I have a few more pics of it in my archives,will upload them soon.

What do you mean by went up in smoke?Like how?:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cityvic (Post 2912047)
What do you mean by went up in smoke?Like how?:Shockked:

After my friend was done with it, he wanted to upgrade. He got a great deal on a Skoda Octavia Rider so with a heavy heart, he decided to sell the City to a kid who was infatuated with it for years. After the sale, the kid cranked up the boost and floored it repeatedly resulting in a blown gasket and internals. The engine went up in blue smoke. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2912064)
After my friend was done with it, he wanted to upgrade. He got a great deal on a Skoda Octavia Rider so with a heavy heart, he decided to sell the City to a kid who was infatuated with it for years. After the sale, the kid cranked up the boost and floored it repeatedly resulting in a blown gasket and internals. The engine went up in blue smoke. :(

That kid should be taught a lesson for doing so with such a lovely car.

Some pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cityvic (Post 2912068)
That kid should be taught a lesson for doing so with such a lovely car.

Some pics.

Nice pictures! Looks like these were taken after the sale? Here are a few more:

Suhaas, from where did he that strut brace? Post # 233.