Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-13.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vb-san (Post 2896010)
^^If its a mod job, quite well done indeed. This generation of Evo was sold in India, or the launch was with Evo X?

IIRC i don't think Evo IX was ever sold in India (or was it?). the one launched is the Evo X.

This evo must belong the popular hotel chain.
It's a proper EVO. So, belongs in the supercar and import thread, IMO.

It seems like an Evo VII with Evo IX bumpers. That mismatch might lead one to believe this is modded. I remember when new a silver Evo VII was imported for sale and shown around Chennai.It had these exact same rims but in hyper silver. Could be that same car. Rear Spoiler wheels are definitely that of a VII

Mustang anyone? :D:thumbs up

I think I have seen the same Evo when I was in Chennai some 4-5 years back. If am correct it's an Evo. Had an awesome exhaust note too.

Hey Posting a few pics of my Honda.. A couple of these pics are up on the Honda thread too. really small mods on the car.

High and Low beam Xenons 8000k
Exhaust and Air Filter
16 " low Profile Rims
Custom Body Kit
Custom blue and white interiors
Blue interior LED's
Race Dynamics ECU CHIP
FRK Racing Tuned ( Bangalore )
I still have my stock Honda Music System in it lol: ( yes cassette player ) I figured why throw in a sound system when all i ever want to listen to is the exhaust...

Hope you guys like it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj sulz (Post 2903410)
Hey Posting a few pics of my Honda.. A couple of these pics are up on the Honda thread too. really small mods on the car.

Well maintained car I would say. You kept it neat and simple. However I have few suggestions or should I say, few changes that would make the car even better.

1) Go for the rear bumpers without vents.
2) Remove the boot lip spoiler.

Check out the modded cars in Kerala thread.

BTW, how do you manage to drive with 8000k HIDs? Mind sharing some pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2903491)
Well maintained car I would say. You kept it neat and simple. However I have few suggestions or should I say, few changes that would make the car even better.

1) Go for the rear bumpers without vents.
2) Remove the boot lip spoiler.

Check out the modded cars in Kerala thread.

BTW, how do you manage to drive with 8000k HIDs? Mind sharing some pics?

Thank You for your suggestions Naveen :) yup i tried to keep it simple and not too jazzy cause its my every day drive. the vents in the bumpers actually have black mesh in between but it cant be seen clearly in pictures.. looks really good with the mesh visible.

And the boot lip was made onto the boot itself making it very hard to get rid of it. I wanted it to be a little smaller but when it got done and i took a look at it it was bigger than i had imagined.. none the less its different and that was one of my objectives.

Attaching a few pics of the lights. its not that bad. Maybe cause i now drive the car with no front tints compared to the really really dark tints i used to have. I can finally see while i drive again rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj sulz (Post 2903512)
Attaching a few pics of the lights. its not that bad. Maybe cause i now drive the car with no front tints compared to the really really dark tints i used to have. I can finally see while i drive again rl:

Yes, I expected the mesh to be present. maybe because I have seen many cars here without the vents. Got used to that.

Atleast a smaller lip spoiler would have been great but not bad in any way.

Cant make out the exact light color from the pics. Guess it would be more of purple than blue. You can atleast go for 6000k.

But otherwise, your car looks super cool, especially the front. What mods next?

spotted this Civic a few days back.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_mg_7924.jpg

would have looked better with black alloys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK
spotted this Civic a few days back.

would have looked better with black alloys.

Not much change right - except for the alloys and the missing Honda logo? The face looks a bit incomplete without the big 'H' :)

^^^ The rear spoiler & bigger (low profile) tyres on 16 spoke alloys add elegance to the look, but, agree: with @vb-san that the missing Honda logo makes the front look little bland/ blank.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vb-san (Post 2903681)
Not much change right - except for the alloys and the missing Honda logo? The face looks a bit incomplete without the big 'H' :)

yeah, and the spoiler and IIRC, it had a nice exhaust note. there is a similarly modded Civic near where i stay, but completely black. looks awesome!

No offence meant to the civic owner or any civic lovers, but that civic looks like an very old and super evil villain in a movie, who's lost all his teeth, giving a super-evil smile..!!

lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vb-san (Post 2903681)

The standard Mugen body-kit (even the replicas, as this could just be one) comes with that grille. It replaces the chrome and the badge with a mesh grille. It would look complete with skirts and a 1-inch drop IMO. But I wouldn't risk it, given Bangalore's roads. Unless I've got the money to keep replacing parts. ;)