Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-4.html)

One neat and hot looking BMW 3-series from Bangalore. Smoking hot rims too.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc07390.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc07391.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc07392.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc07393.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc07968.jpg

A very tastefully done Endeavour. Note the size of this monster SUV against a normal Endeavour in the last pic.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc08084.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc08085.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc08086.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc04999.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by urajkumar (Post 2718852)
This topic got me excited & made me revisit my school days!

I was browsing the web & found some interesting pics (Nostalgic too) which i wanted to share!

Cheers to these car owners who went the extra mile clap: back then!

Wow love the Fiat Padmini, if I were still in India I would want to start a project. I don't remember seeing many black colors back in the day.
Were the Ambassadors and Padminis rear wheel drive or front?

A very well finished restoration done on a CJ500 Jeep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2715989)
this is one of the best mods i've seen on a old generation Lancer :thumbs up

Attachment 903466

reminds me very much of the Evo IX i had modded for NFS:MW :D

Couple of pics of the same Lancer. :)

Super Gypsy, 2-minutes from my home. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2719409)
A very well finished restoration done on a CJ500 Jeep.

That Jeep is beautiful, would love to get some more details on it. Does it belong to a member? That model is bar far my favorite model of Jeep.

These pictures are from Quarter mile magazine.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_35772.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_1432copy.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_42232-1.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2718371)
Here is an Accord that I'd spotted at Martin's Corner, Goa '10. :)

WoW! Easily the best Gen8 Accord I've seen till date! Perfect deep dish wheels and those sexy headlamps just add to the overall appeal. Kudos to the owner :thumbs up

at last a thread which caters to a different league, thanx to whoever started this thread, will surely be glued to it.hope this would be a learning process to all who still cant differentiate between aesthetics, elegance and class from weird and whacky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brraj (Post 2719853)
Cruze

Man, that third image has blown me away, what lighting! Seems to be created by some professional photographer, do you know who created these images?

Quote:

Originally Posted by desigNation (Post 2719928)
at last a thread which caters to a different league, thanx to whoever started this thread, will surely be glued to it.hope this would be a learning process to all who still cant differentiate between aesthetics, elegance and class from weird and whacky.

You camper won't be out of place here, so please post few images here for the viewing pleasure of the people who haven't seen it before in it's thread.

Here is a nicely done Fiat 1100. Love the paint-job, and the chrome accents. The wheels look great, but not sure if it suits the car. Great job nonetheless. :thumbs up

An insane looking Busa. Looks neat too. Pic taken in July 2011 in Bangalore. I have already posted these images in the Superbikes thread long back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2720382)
Here is a nicely done Fiat 1100. Love the paint-job, and the chrome accents. The wheels look great, but not sure if it suits the car. Great job nonetheless. :thumbs up

the 1100 looks really nice with the paint job. in the first picture, the alloys look good, but can't say the same for the second and third pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2720382)

The fiat 1100 really looks nice. I don't like the wheels much though. I feel a more old school wheel would have just been perfect for the car.

Saw this good looking Standard Herald in Pondicherry last week.