Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-12.html)

Candy Mercedes.:D

Custom Pearlscent Orange Paintjob
Roof painted Gloss Black
Euro Spec Sports Tailamps
AMG Bodykit
Roof Spoiler
Lip Spoiler
AMG Tuned
AMG Brake Pads
AMG Pedals
19'' AMG Wheels
Pirelli PZero Tyres
LLumar Steel 05 tints

More pictures here
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7161362&type=3

loved what he's done to the Corsa Sail! very well maintained car! :thumbs up pity i couldn't get a good shot of the alloys.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_mg_7167.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_mg_7169.jpg

saw this on 100ft road Indiranagar. except for them stupid badges, the mod looked neat and well executed.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_mg_7153.jpg

notice the F1 style light below the rear bumper ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2855988)
saw this on 100ft road Indiranagar. except for them stupid badges, the mod looked neat and well executed.
Attachment 963484

notice the F1 style light below the rear bumper ;)

Wow,thats a Type R kit.I guess the only civic in india with the Type R.
The car must be TC'd hence the turbo badge below the civic.

I found the car really hot except the chrome sharkfin.

The Merc looks great. Wish it had black alloys as well

The 'candy' Mercedes looks great in that shade.
I didn't like the swift (just a personal opinion). And it was posted on Weird and wacky mods thread, I suppose.

Loved the Corsa Sail from my childhood onwards.
Liked this one a lot. Nice shoes.
And in the civic, that spoiler is my favorite.:)

Loved the Merc with 'The Dark Star'.

The Civic is looking nice too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cityvic (Post 2855779)
Candy Mercedes.:D

That's a tastefully done car! I like mods that reduce chrome bling especially in high end cars.

I am again posting the best looking Honda Jazz after posting the same sometime back on W&W thread. This time its the front view. I say it again that pics can't do justice to how beautiful the car looks in person.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post2706516

Saw this beautifully modified Lancer to look like a Evo in my office parking :D

The paint job and finish was excellent, the wheels looked a cheesy to me on an otherwise tastefully modded Lancer!

PS: Pictures were taken with my mobile

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc_0262.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc_0263.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by anachronix (Post 2895917)
Saw this beautifully modified Lancer to look like a Evo in my office parking :D

The paint job and finish was excellent, the wheels looked a cheesy to me on an otherwise tastefully modded Lancer!

PS: Pictures were taken with my mobile

Attachment 982096

Attachment 982097

are you sure that's a mod job and not the real thing? that looks like the Mitsubishi Evo IX GSR! if it's a mod job, hat's off to the guy who did it! :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2895926)
are you sure that's a mod job and not the real thing? that looks like the Mitsubishi Evo IX GSR! if it's a mod job, hat's off to the guy who did it! :thumbs up

It looks everything like the Evo.

It had Brembo calipers and those massive intercoolers! But it also had some gauges on the dash cheaply screwed with the wires and all hanging out.

I am still guessing, its a modded Lancer!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anachronix (Post 2895943)
It looks everything like the Evo.

It had Brembo calipers and those massive intercoolers! But it also had some gauges on the dash cheaply screwed with the wires and all hanging out.

I am still guessing, its a modded Lancer!

Any more pics?

Looks like its an original Evo IX for sure.. The rear washer / wiper was standard fitment on the Evo IX.. ;)

The gauges are aftermarket ones. the wires dangle unless anyone decides to drill hotels on top of the dashboard for "concealed wiring"

Lots of tell-tale "upgrades" for it to be a modded cedia..
Headlights, tailights, front and rear bumpers, the rear wing, hood, the intercooler (mock or a real FI setup), the rear defuser.. seems like a heck of a lot of work.. No?? posting a couple of pics of the Evo IX for comparo..

The only reason why I'd guess that it's a modified Lancer is that the paint-finish seems inconsistent. Or maybe that's just the lighting and angle of the photograph, I'm not sure.

But it sure does look a helluva lot like the read deal. Great job if it isn't! :thumbs up

^^If its a mod job, quite well done indeed. This generation of Evo was sold in India, or the launch was with Evo X?

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32_GTR (Post 2895977)
Any more pics?

The car is gone from the parking, I should have taken pictures of the interior too.