Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2006, 18:09   #16
Senior - BHPian

Guys chill ....he just wanted make his car look different from other accents around ....why are u guys pounding on him ? .....understand the corelation ...
BTW i liked it ..
Old 6th April 2006, 18:26   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity_sucks
Because i want a different look that's why bmw.........in ludhiana there are my modified accents but i want a different thing

i'm sorry about my mistake ( Because i want a different look that's why bmw.........in ludhiana there are my modified accents but i want a different thing) Because i want a different look that's why bmw.........in ludhiana there are many** modified accents but i want a different thing
Old 6th April 2006, 18:39   #18
Senior - BHPian

Why do you try to create your designs yourself from conceptions and help from the builder. Why copy the BMW?? Your Accent will still be a Accent. Whats the point trying to make it look like one. The Question is-have you tried to make it perform like a BMW??

I stongly feel , that this is what you should be doing. Also Beware, BMW can pull you up for copying their design. Leave the car stock in design, but try change its quality ie performance.
Old 6th April 2006, 18:43   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzin_hornets
still dont get ur point buddy. u wanted a different look, yet you copy the bmw look!? What ur saying, makes no sense at all. No offence, but thats just my opinion.

~cheers
-Ash

i think black12rr explained you.............buzzin_hornets
Old 6th April 2006, 18:52   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo
Why do you try to create your designs yourself from conceptions and help from the builder. Why copy the BMW?? Your Accent will still be a Accent. Whats the point trying to make it look like one. The Question is-have you tried to make it perform like a BMW??

I stongly feel , that this is what you should be doing. Also Beware, BMW can pull you up for copying their design. Leave the car stock in design, but try change its quality ie performance.

dude if i'm able create designs myself then i dont need accent or bmw, i'll make a new car myself
Old 6th April 2006, 18:56   #21
BHPian

hey ....if u want the truth then here goes...if u tried to copy the bmw look u have failed horibly...and also to point out...the finish sucks!!! so if u really wanted to do sumthin different....try and imagine a look that no body has ever seen and then go to a trusted designer and get it done frm him!!! btw with this conversation i did not mean to offend u in any way...but thats the way i feel and i thought as a memeber of the T-bhp family i shud help u out...

kausu!
Old 6th April 2006, 18:57   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroholic1
Secondly DO YOU MIDIFY ACCENT'S??????
hahah...i still can't stop laughing dude....u shuld try in the gr8 indian laughter Chalange....!!!!nice sense of humor u got there

Note From Moderator - Please do not use more than 2 smileys per post

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th April 2006 at 14:58.
Old 6th April 2006, 19:23   #23

i think all these chaps posting here r sons of dhirubhai ambani...as evryone is suggesting to get a custom job done....customs do require a lot of budget...
and i think that was i nice effort frm a 17yr old boy...
Old 6th April 2006, 19:27   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kausu
hey ....if u want the truth then here goes...if u tried to copy the bmw look u have failed horibly...and also to point out...the finish sucks!!! so if u really wanted to do sumthin different....try and imagine a look that no body has ever seen and then go to a trusted designer and get it done frm him!!! btw with this conversation i did not mean to offend u in any way...but thats the way i feel and i thought as a memeber of the T-bhp family i shud help u out...

kausu!

i think you know alot of things about finish what ever..........tell me by which material this bumpers are made of.....then talk about finish.and If you thought as a member of the t-bhp family please please read team-bhp rules before posting

Last edited by gravity_sucks : 6th April 2006 at 19:31.
Old 6th April 2006, 20:20   #25
BHPian

dude it's ok you know but i would still prefer more originality in the mods...also show us what you've done on the inside.....lets c what you have managed to do with a diesel engine....and the music system of course
Old 6th April 2006, 20:26   #26
Team-BHP Support

crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr
why are u guys pounding on him ?
because what he's done is unforgivable - putting it mildly!

there are ways of improving the looks of a Hyundai Accent - trying to make it look like a BMW and tainting a great automotive marquee isn't one of them. it's stupidity.

the decency of the workmanship doesn't make things alright.

take a look at some of autopsyche's designs for 'inspiration'.
Old 6th April 2006, 20:28   #27
Senior - BHPian

plz guys its his car.....he likes the bmw look...period....lets not discourage him....however it looks its his lookout....probably he can carry that off better than you or i can....so cut the crap(no offence guys!!!!)...anyways on the positive side the rear looks quite attractive....and the exhausts too look gorgeous....good job boy from ludhiana!
Old 6th April 2006, 20:29   #28
Senior - BHPian

any mods to the engine???? gravity?
Old 6th April 2006, 20:35   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_doctor
dude it's ok you know but i would still prefer more originality in the mods...also show us what you've done on the inside.....lets c what you have managed to do with a diesel engine....and the music system of course
well,someone has tell that don't do any thing to engine as it's a diesel engine thats why i dont do any changes in engine..........as i was planning to have free flow silencer..............then i changed my mind.......but if you know any mods of accent crdi engine plz tell me but that mods don't effect engine.........i'll post my the cars inside pics too
Old 6th April 2006, 20:42   #30
BHPian

no dude i really have no idea regarding any diesel mods....i have a modded ford ikon petrol
ill send across some pics in the near future. check it out.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks