Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2006, 18:44   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed_n_sexy
.. jet black tints (including the front) would b a gr8 idea.. last the number plate should b really taken seriously as it can change the look .
sir if he does these modifications on his car then his car will be definately imponded..by the cops..!!!
Old 7th April 2006, 19:09   #62
BHPian

I see gravity_sucks has an alter ego under the nick, Shin!

All 5 post made by shin are on this thread...... ummmm...... makes me wonder!!!!
Old 7th April 2006, 19:34   #63
BHPian

I must applaud you for the effort... you sure do have talent but I suggest you use it in a more creative way (if you think creativity is not your cup of tea then talk to folks that can get creative and joint venture with them). Not everyone can do what you've done... the front look finish has come out really well (I thought the rear was not all that – on second thoughts it looks repulsive)

BUT seriously dude... I don’t know anything about ludhiana but I would roll on the floor laughing my butt off if I saw that on road in person. No offence but I personally hate wannabees.

Just curious... If you don’t mind me asking... What kind of response do you get when people see this car?

Last edited by DaPilot : 7th April 2006 at 19:39.
Old 7th April 2006, 21:54   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin
u don't see beamer in every nook and corner of the city....so he made it look diff frm the other cars arnd....whats the fuss abt it...i still cant understand!!!
Well, u want the BMW look, got the BMW look. But looks ain't enough...its gotta go as fast as it looks..

Imagine a Palio GTX comes across u for a small drag, and beats u...oh boy won't he be happy that he just smoked a Beemer
Old 7th April 2006, 22:10   #65

u again did'nt get his point...he wants his car to look nice and flashy,more like a chic magnet.......i completely agree with u that performance matters but as i said before diff. people hve diff tastes....!!
Old 7th April 2006, 22:17   #66
BHPian

Dude the front of ur car looks cool. In one shot i would say that its a BMW.but you need to think abt the rear as well. You could have kept the original looks and could have added skirts to ur car, they would have been anyday better. Man u got a accent !!!think abt it. you could have gone for the low profile tyres and gud alloys..anyways its up to you ........
Old 7th April 2006, 22:41   #67
BHPian

Quote:
he wants his car to look nice and flashy,more like a chic magnet.......
@ chic magnet, I seriously hope you are kidding.
Old 7th April 2006, 23:35   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPilot
@ chic magnet, I seriously hope you are kidding.
I Second that...
I felt the same thing when i read it
Old 8th April 2006, 00:33   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
he wants his car to look nice and flashy,more like a chic magnet.......
Girls are south pole and so is this car. Hence both will repel. Now i understand why all the chicks in Ludhiani have vanished

Now i am sure no one knows girls minds. People interpret it their own sweet way. I am sure no girl will like this kinda showoff stuff. No offense but as a Co-Bhpian i had to tell you this.

Anywayz if you really wanna attract chicks then please do something about your car. Make it look better cause it doesnot even look like a Korean Beemer. Also chicks will run away after hearing the clatter of the diesel motor.

P.S no offence just my 2 cents.
Old 8th April 2006, 01:12   #70
Senior - BHPian

Ok guys lets give him a break. We should not really say all what we have. Its his car & now i seem to start liking it. I guess it should be shifted in here
Old 8th April 2006, 02:18   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmour
I see gravity_sucks has an alter ego under the nick, Shin!

All 5 post made by shin are on this thread...... ummmm...... makes me wonder!!!!
very true!! it had me thinkin the same way as well
Old 8th April 2006, 03:03   #72
BHPian

Nice Try Buddy!! I really appreciate your effort, patience nd your love for your car,but i will be open in my review.Well!! I think Since you are new at this, so what you have done is not bad but you have just done too much of modifying thats it!!

You know what if you come across 10 people on road 8 will think that your ride needs help or you are a wannabe, so why are you giving people chance to complain after so much of hardwork youve put in,at the end of the day its just what ppl think abt your ride.atleast thats there for me.

And if you really wanted your car to have a look of Bmw then you have got it, but do you really think that ppl wont come to know that its an accent.Few days back i saw a Skoda sporting a BMW look and was looking quite good too.Coz Front and back of Skoda and Bmw do match a bit.

Its quite tough to do that with an Accent, so i appreciate your work.but I will suggest you to do something simple, clean, elegant, sporty all in one like Autopsyche's Indica.
And then earn just Postive and envious looks from everyone...

Hope i was of some help to you.

I Really wanna see what have you done with sides of the car so post those pics also.
Old 8th April 2006, 03:23   #73
Senior - BHPian

well what can i say that hasnt been said ?

This looks very classless i wouldnt take this Hyundai Bimmer even if i had to lose my left *&%...

I would pay to see the look on your face when a real bimmer pulls up next to you and laughs his butt off ..

my take on the mods :

-exhaust tips are ridiculous
-the Bimmer grill is just sooo classless ..
-the paint finish is bad they dont even match the body colour ..
- and are those Astra Club (imitation) air scoops on the hood ?
- those fog lamps look like RAT nuts on a Bison.

dude ...this is not different its ridiculous ...

Last edited by turbo_lover : 8th April 2006 at 03:25.
Old 8th April 2006, 10:28   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
Now i understand why all the chicks in Ludhiani have vanished
sir can u tell me where this place ludhiani is located or is it some new found land.....as per my knowledge this car is located in ludhiana....and hve u ever come down to ludhiana???
yes all the chicks frm ludhiana vanished as they wanted to see some busas in bombay....
no offence pls!!!
Old 8th April 2006, 10:41   #75

@all-- now i fully understand how newbie's r welcomed on this site...
a group of expreinced people trying to supress the school boys...
i know that all of u hve vast amount of knowledge here which i cannot compete with but did u hve this knowledge when u were aged just 15??
u all may be experienced but got airs as if descended frm the clouds...
i feel sorry for saying this but it the reality!!!
people living in big cities having high air...dats how it goes....NOW I SURELY KNOW!!!

MODS---If u di'nt like the posts made by me then feel free to block me!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed