Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2006, 10:47   #76
BHPian

dude this s not a compliment but you might take it as one....its the most and the biggest wannabe accent i have ever seen in my life congrats man...somebody just said that he must be wanting his car to be a chic magnet...dude you are completely wrong...every single person be it a guy or a chic , youngster or an oldie , will give this car a second look or a stare with a very shady face and maybe ...maybe the accent owners will feel bad thinking that they should not have paid for the accent they got from hyundai when they could get this shape accent for much cheaper ... you gotta pay more for a better looking car so the original lookz should be more expensive . but a youngster im sure by no means would even take money from anyone to make his car like this i mean if i own an accent and somebody comes up to me and tells me ' dude i give you 10 grand , let me make your car like this...(showing me the pictures) i swear i would have said no straightaway to that person .its always better to be a simple cool person than being a wannabe actually i cannot say much , this dude is from ludhiana , if he gets this car to bombay or something , seriously feel the chics out here will bully him like crazzyyy...hahahahahaha
Old 8th April 2006, 11:45   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shina
group of expreinced people trying to supress the school boys...
i know that all of u hve vast amount of knowledge here which i cannot compete with but did u hve this knowledge when u were aged just 15??
This is a public forum, every member is entitled to their own PERSONAL OPINION so very often there will be people saying things you dont agree with.

ALSO :
Team-BHP has absolutely nothing to do with experienced people and school kids. Thats a really far fetched story. No one is suppressing anyone. In the few weeks that I have been on the forum I have benefited immensely learning from the YOUNG & EXPERIENCED as well as the OLDER members.

If you feel you have been treated badly, request the mods to DELETE your thread, and this will be history.
Let this thread remain open If your upto the challenge of taking (constructive) criticism, & Welcome to Team-BHP

Last edited by s0uljah : 8th April 2006 at 11:47.
Old 8th April 2006, 12:24   #78
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I think its best that this thread is closed. The BMW-Accent has been discussed more than required.

Thanks

GTO
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks