Team-BHP - The 'Wiper Blade' Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   The 'Wiper Blade' Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/14555-wiper-blade-thread-2.html)

i recently got BOSCH blades for my baleno...they are way better than the stock syndicate blades....they cost me 300 rs for a pair.....i bought them frm 7 bunglows andheri

Sankar,thank you for the information,Bosch wiper blades available for INNOVA?

does these work- BOSCH Aero Twin, same as in the Ad that pops on the fourum, My expierence with Normal Bosch irrespective of DOM is still bad, they don't clean the windsheild...On the contrary the Syndicate on my XETA is now streaking after 2 years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfinstein (Post 866839)
does these work- BOSCH Aero Twin, same as in the Ad that pops on the fourum, My expierence with Normal Bosch irrespective of DOM is still bad, they don't clean the windsheild...On the contrary the Syndicate on my XETA is now streaking after 2 years.

Bought a pair of Bosch Aero Twin last week for my lancer and it wipes well.Whether it worth 1700 bucks depends on how long it lasts.

With nobody picking up the phone at bosch office, I bought a pair of syndicate wipers for 250rs.
They work like a charm and will last 2 seasons.
Good enough for me!

1,700 bucks is a pretty steep price for wiper blades, aero twin or not.

I got a set of regular Bosch wiper blades for all my cars, at about 325 bucks per set. Works like a charm, no squeaking and very effective.

Anyone can guide me on where to get a genuine set of Bosch Wiper blades in Mumbai suburbs for my NHC? The Bosch with the genuine hologram etc

Can anyone relate their experience of Bosch wipers for Scorpio? My original stock wipers of 2004 vintage have now started squeaking and I'm planning to change. Any advice would be welcome...:)

Hello, Bosch Blades are amazing !!!
Bought them from the Bosch Service Center @ Nana Chowk in Mumbai
just bought Bosch Aero Twin wipers for my esteem and Rs.
Much much better than standard Bosch wipers.
So Silent its not funny!!. Also clean ridiculously well.
Just amazed at how silent they are even over my old regular Bosch blades.
Only thing is they are Expensive , But well worth it atleast in my eyes. :)
Paid 1700 Rs a Set, 800 Rs for the smaller wiper and 900 Rs for the bigger one
Part number is BBA 450 ( 3 397 008 116-8pw) and BBA 500 (3 397 008 118-9pw)
BBA450 is 18 inches
BBA500 is 20 inches

here is the India Link
::: Bosch Wiper Blade :::

On my wipers there is a sticker of the Importer.
Here is the info.
Imported and marketed by:-
Bosch India Limited,
Hosur Road, Adugodi,
Bangalore - 560 030
Ph - (080) 22992837
Email:- Automotive@in.bosch.com

Hope this helps guys :)

Hi,

Any idea of a dealer in Gurgaon?

hello simran.
umm you can call the number in ban galore.. thats what i did .. or the simpler option would be to call the information number in your area and ask for bosch service centers.
im Mumbai i called 2888888 and got their numbers .
problem solved. easy :)

Good info! Thanks for sharing!

And my Alto's wipers sure does look like they can use a change. Do I or don't I???

Hey guys,

Just got bosch wipers for my NHC from milan subway. Paid around 300/-. I must say, they are excellent. They are super quite and work on the screen like a charm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 275953)
Any idea where u get them in Mumbai. nd how much are they for?

Hey bro, try 'CHOKSI MOTOR'S' in milan subway. Bought my bosch wipers from them. :)

The spring load and the size of the blade are interrelated. If you notice the spring loading of the driver side is much harder than the passenger side in the Palio. You can err to the larger but not to a smaller size. In a short period of time your wiper blade will not flip over on the return stroke resulting in only one side of the edge of the blade making contact always. This will result in premature wear of the blade rubber. Watch carefully the blade at the beginning of the return stroke and in a normal blade you will notice that the blade flips at the edge such that the edge of the blade trails in minute degrees the metal housing of the wiper blade.

Quote:

Originally Posted by satish_appasani (Post 249291)
I have recently put Bosch wipers on the windshield of my Palio. They work damn good compared to OEM Syndicate.

The driver side wiper from Bosch is shorter by an inch or so compared to OEM. But it's ok. I didn't have any problem because of that. So far I drove in the rains from Small drizzling to medium showers after fixing the new wipers. No issues so far. Instead the 'put put' sound caused when the longer OEM wiper made when it got on to the A pillar on the driver side is no more there because of the shorter wiper.

For members from Hyderabad, i bought Bosch wipers from Bosch Service center located next to Hi-King restuarant in Hyderguda.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack33 (Post 866848)
Bought a pair of Bosch Aero Twin last week for my lancer and it wipes well.Whether it worth 1700 bucks depends on how long it lasts.

After the monsoons take them and put your old wipers back on. Store the Bosch blades in its cover and wrap it with Polythene sheet and keep in a cool dry place. Sun, grime and dust are the blades worst enemies. This way you can have your best set for the monsoons for 5 years at the very least.