Team-BHP - The 'Wiper Blade' Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   The 'Wiper Blade' Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/14555-wiper-blade-thread-6.html)

just curious , how often should the blades be changed ? 1 year down the line , my left OE blade seems to be a bit less effective these days

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 913275)
just curious , how often should the blades be changed ? 1 year down the line , my left OE blade seems to be a bit less effective these days

I had the same query. My wipers are squeaking *at times* but otherwise the blade wipes well. What is the normal average lifespan of the blades? And what are the OE fitment for Getz?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemithomas (Post 913231)
Bosh wipers lack quality now. The last two sets got hard qute fast. Moreover they dont have the right sze nes for the palio. the left blade is slightly smaller. And the dealers wont give you them from different packs. What hell. How do they decide what lenght wiper blades i should use.!!!

Plannng to switch back to syndicate.

Same issue here for Safari. Had to cut the left one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 913275)

If it leaves streaks, get a new one.

Guys,

The complete size spec sheet, including rear wipers, from the official Bosch India website. Found it very useful when going to the dealer to get my set because you can match the part numbers to make 100% sure its the real deal.

Quote:

jkdas : Had to cut the left one!.
Check around. You could swap with some one else who has the same model..

I am using un-even sizes. 22" for left, 20" for right, 12" for rear. I'm still looking for a single 20" blade.

Bosch wipers are available for swift. I paid 300 bucks. I bought them yesterday

I purchased 19''+19'' conventional Bosch wiper blade set for my Sierra for Rs.260/- (mrp. Rs. 325/-) from RAMCO on 2nd Cr, Journalist Colony, JC road on 2nd Aug. Also got 20'' Bosch AEROTWIN for Rs.740/- (mrp Rs.900/-) each. The best price I got after comparing 2 shops on JC Road.

What has been the experience of members with Bosch Aerotwin? I am yet to see it in action in real rain :)

Few days ago I ordered AEROTWIN for Optra.
I know CAR KEMP (No 17, Subbaiah Circle, Mission Road, Bangalore 560 027. Phone 22291358) as Bosch dealer. Owner told me that they don't stock AEROTWIN as they're way more expensive than the normal wipers.

My wipers came yesterday. 1800/-. Looks good. Couldn't check them out because it didn't rain yesterday.

can someone post a pic of these aerotwins. i want to see whats so special about them.

AEROTWIN is a criminal spend and that too with out any warranty, guarranty for such an expensive thing. I went ahead with the normal ones yesterday, although was tempted to buy the AEROTWIN

Quote:

Originally Posted by sameer_dg (Post 925505)
AEROTWIN is a criminal spend and that too with out any warranty, guarranty for such an expensive thing.

What kind of guarantee you're looking at. Wiper blades (very often) life depend on how you maintain them.

Regarding criminal spend, it's a matter of view, I agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 925487)
Few days ago I ordered AEROTWIN for Optra.
I know CAR KEMP (No 17, Subbaiah Circle, Mission Road, Bangalore 560 027. Phone 22291358) as Bosch dealer. Owner told me that they don't stock AEROTWIN as they're way more expensive than the normal wipers.

My wipers came yesterday. 1800/-. Looks good. Couldn't check them out because it didn't rain yesterday.

Please give review sir. Haven't bought them for the Lancer as I was waiting for someone else to give feedback.:D

Bosch Karnataka distributor is located on JC road. Their address is:

Prasad Agarwaal Trading Corpn.
39/1A, 1St Floor,
J.C. Road,
Bangalore 151002
Karnataka
9844029424, 51326240, 50, 22106091
Kiran Agarwal / Kanishka Agarwal

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 925514)
Please give review sir. Haven't bought them for the Lancer as I was waiting for someone else to give feedback.:D

I'll. Anyway I need to meet you. Now, you can postpone your wiper purchase like other things and take that new set of wipers from me. They're for Lancer and I think I told you about it.

Aerotwin installed on driver side

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 925487)
Couldn't check them out because it didn't rain yesterday.

Give them to me - I'll do a thorough test for you seeing as how everytime I take out my car it rains, especially after washing.