Team-BHP - The 'Wiper Blade' Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   The 'Wiper Blade' Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/14555-wiper-blade-thread-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeblack (Post 1329340)
ok guys one more question?

what is the ideal size of blades for my esteem vxi 2007 model

Please do a search before posting. The complete list has already been posted here.

I am attaching the file again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishantgandhi (Post 1329452)
Please do a search before posting. The complete list has already been posted here.

I am attaching the file again.

Oops:eek: sorry my mistake! i overlooked, thanks for the list

Guys! i bought my Bosch blades today for 325/- they are simply the best.

^^^ Where did you buy from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raccoon (Post 1330755)

Not sure about his Exact Location but you can locate a Dealer from
Bosch - Dealer Locator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shakensoul (Post 1324263)
I bought it from Batra Auto Spares at Ashram Chowk.

Thanks man. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghpk (Post 1330790)
Not sure about his Exact Location but you can locate a Dealer from
Bosch - Dealer Locator

Actually, I wanted to know where they they were purchased from.

Strangely, the BOSCH site shows 4-wheeler dealer in Whagoli (Waterloo Motors). Thats the only dealer mentioned for Pune. But even the Tilak Road Waterloo Motors said they have the product....!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkbharat (Post 1329451)
Don't know if its Aerotwin. Actually pair in box came with 22" and 16". But 16" is bit bigger than stock, so supplier gave me 14" from another pair.

Will try to post the pics

I think the perfect wiper size for the SX4 is 26" and 14". Bosch Aerotwins are frameless wipers. They work great and look hot too. This is how a frameless wiper looks on the SX4:D

The 'Wiper Blade' Thread-framelessbox.jpg

The 'Wiper Blade' Thread-suzuki_sx4.jpg

In india, bosch (aerotwins) are something similar! Are these the ones you got or you got the frame type ones?

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyliner34 (Post 1329429)
guys, i recently bought a pair of Bosch wipers assuming my old syndicate wipers were beyond their age. after installing the problem still exists.
problem is, wiping is not continuous, there is noticeable jarring, though better than earlier but it's still irritating :( is this problem with the wiper motor or shield? and also there's mist formation in the entire wiping area, more at the bottom of the shield and this problem exists for quite sometime now.
is this something to do with wipers or shield?
i think it's better i get checked my wiper motors and related stuff with MASS first, what say? any other things i can check myself first before going to MASS?

how come it's only me who's facing this problem :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raccoon (Post 1330755)

I have bought it from Durga Car Decor next to Kinetic showroom on Law college road. This guy has bosch blades for various other cars too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeblack (Post 1330977)
I have bought it from Durga Car Decor next to Kinetic showroom on Law college road. This guy has bosch blades for various other cars too.

there is hell lot of duplicate bosch wipers in the pune market. you wont even come to know looking at the packing and the wiper. almost each and every car decor and mechanics have these bosch blades. rates also vary a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit_mechengg (Post 1331050)
there is hell lot of duplicate bosch wipers in the pune market. you wont even come to know looking at the packing and the wiper. almost each and every car decor and mechanics have these bosch blades. rates also vary a lot.

I agree agree: with your point but I have asked this question previously and asking again how to identify the genuineness of the product. The guy told me its original and you can take this blades to bosch dealer of manufacture and check the authenticity, if its duplicate i will pay the money back. I trust the guy coz, i have been buying all my accessories and other parts from hi for ages and so far i have no problem with the quality of stuff sold by him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit_mechengg (Post 1331050)

Thats why I suggested buying from authorised MICO dealer only... :Frustrati

Bought a pair of Wipers for my Ambassador, they are excellent value for money and does the job extremely well. the previous Syndicate wipers can't even be called wipers compared to these Bosch.

Cost was just Rs.200 for a pair.

Bought new set of Bosch wipers @ Rs. 210/- for my M800. Seems to wipe really well and very silent. Previous ones were of Syndicate which were well past their expiry, used to making squeaking sound and the wiping was poor.

- Jose.