Team-BHP - The 'Wiper Blade' Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   The 'Wiper Blade' Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/14555-wiper-blade-thread-10.html)

I bought a pair for my SX4 today. They are butter smooth. Hope they give a better wipe in rains

I've changed he stock syndicate wiper blades of my new Indica Vista. Now am using Bosch 22"/14" blades that run smoothly. This size(3 397 010 060) is also suitable for the Honda city & Hyundai Getz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anilagdr (Post 1327549)
I've changed he stock syndicate wiper blades of my new Indica Vista. Now am using Bosch 22"/14" blades that run smoothly. This size(3 397 010 060) is also suitable for the Honda city & Hyundai Getz.

How much did it cost? I want a pair for my Vista.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeblack (Post 1324856)
Hi,

Any information on esteem? I do want to change for my esteem vxi, and anyone from pune help me with a genuine Bosch blades, I dont want to end up buying duplicate one.

Thanks a ton in advance

Check out Power N Pro accessories lounge in Baner !

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeblack (Post 1324856)
Hi,

Any information on esteem? I do want to change for my esteem vxi, and anyone from pune help me with a genuine Bosch blades, I dont want to end up buying duplicate one.

Thanks a ton in advance

Get it from authorised MICO dealer - Waterloo Motors, Tilak Road. Its on the left side almost at the begining of the road, when going from Alka theatre side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkbharat (Post 1327344)
I bought a pair for my SX4 today. They are butter smooth. Hope they give a better wipe in rains

Did you get the Aerotwins? If soo, whats the size of the two blades for the sx4? Do put up an installed pic if possible.

Cheers

no wiper blades for ford fiesta?

Quote:

Originally Posted by janitha (Post 1327579)
How much did it cost? I want a pair for my Vista.

It was around 350/- if I remember correctly.

I got a pair for my Indica - 320 in Bangalore. Works well and pretty neat in the first set of rains.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raccoon (Post 1328417)
Get it from authorised MICO dealer - Waterloo Motors, Tilak Road. Its on the left side almost at the begining of the road, when going from Alka theatre side.

Thank you Raccoon, well... i read somewhere in thread that you cant differentiate between duplicate and originals, now my question is how do i know if the guy is giving me original piece? can anyone tell me things to check before you buy.

Sorry dude, I havent used BOSCH wiper blades yet. Actually I did go there to get a spark plug for my bike, but was asked to wait while they get the blades from the godown or wherever. I waited for 5 mins and then left. So I'v never seen BOSCH blades... genuine or counterfeits. You can only trust that its genunine as its from an authorised dealer. But then still I'd still not be 100% sure.... who knows...

ok guys one more question?

what is the ideal size of blades for my esteem vxi 2007 model

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetracer_919 (Post 1328617)
no wiper blades for ford fiesta?

Hi streetracer there are Bosch wiper blades available for the Ford Fiesta.

guys, i recently bought a pair of Bosch wipers assuming my old syndicate wipers were beyond their age. after installing the problem still exists.
problem is, wiping is not continuous, there is noticeable jarring, though better than earlier but it's still irritating :( is this problem with the wiper motor or shield? and also there's mist formation in the entire wiping area, more at the bottom of the shield and this problem exists for quite sometime now.
is this something to do with wipers or shield?
i think it's better i get checked my wiper motors and related stuff with MASS first, what say? any other things i can check myself first before going to MASS?

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince85 (Post 1328609)
Did you get the Aerotwins? If soo, whats the size of the two blades for the sx4? Do put up an installed pic if possible.

Cheers

Don't know if its Aerotwin. Actually pair in box came with 22" and 16". But 16" is bit bigger than stock, so supplier gave me 14" from another pair.

Will try to post the pics