Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2006, 09:57   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet
At 8-10k and at a friends workshop .. I don't think that would include the headers then, cause thats where technical expertise and hence performance comes into the picture .. sound is just the bye-product .. .. albeit an important one.
Manveet, how much for the Automech headers and intermediate pipes excluding the muffler. Iam thinking of getting the pipes from Automech and the muffler from Speedworks.
Old 13th August 2006, 10:00   #17
BANNED

Quote:
At 8-10k and at a friends workshop .. I don't think that would include the headers then,
Hi,

Why would you say that. What in your opinion is the price of a complete free flow headers and all.

Viper
Old 15th August 2006, 21:36   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

thanks manveet for the contact numbers even i got the same automech freeflow including the complete headers and muffler,i also got k&n fuel injection performance air filter from the same shop,will post the detailed experience later soon.
Old 15th August 2006, 21:58   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman
thanks manveet for the contact numbers even i got the same automech freeflow including the complete headers and muffler,i also got k&n fuel injection performance air filter from the same shop,will post the detailed experience later soon.
how much for the entire kit and labour charges. Break up please.

Thanks
Old 15th August 2006, 22:21   #20
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Anshuman u got for ur accent bro ???
Old 16th August 2006, 17:27   #21
BHPian

Guys,

Exhaust notes for your mobile Ringtone. Offtopic, but I just could not resist myself from sharing it with you guys. Enjoy!

http://www.magnaflow.com/ringtones.asp
Old 16th August 2006, 19:41   #22
BHPian

Quote:
At 8-10k and at a friends workshop .. I don't think that would include the headers then, cause thats where technical expertise and hence performance comes into the picture .. sound is just the bye-product .. .. albeit an important one.
Manveet you are right. Its without the Headers. THe muffler Rs.9500 and the free flow kit for Rs.4500, works out to Rs.14,000.

I changed my mind of getting the FF and the Muffler together. Now planning to get the Muffler and the Iridium plugs in and then later have the pipes and headers fitted. Works out to Rs.12,500. These are OWS plugs.

Manveet please give me the breakup of the Automech system.

Thanks.
Old 21st August 2006, 07:08   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa
Anshuman u got for ur accent bro ???
yes sir my accent is no more stock i also got stebel nautilus horns for 1050 bucks.the k&n filter cost me 8900 rupees and i got the automech exhaust for 11,900 bucks+400 for installation.details soon.
Old 21st August 2006, 12:14   #24
BHPian

Quote:
yes sir my accent is no more stock i also got stebel nautilus horns for 1050 bucks.the k&n filter cost me 8900 rupees and i got the automech exhaust for 11,900 bucks+400 for installation.details soon.
Congratualtions on your new kit. Post pictures and audio of both the Horn and the Exhaust.
Old 21st August 2006, 19:46   #25
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Thats awesome yaar hope to see the EXECUTIVE MAGISTRATE's RIDE during this meet

Btw i visited Performance AUTO Noida, and the owner Raj kapoor quote me 12K for a full header+pipe+end can setup and he said the headers will be Stainless steel, we saw the headers being fitted on to a rally spec gypsy in the garage and yes they were chromy and shiny. Are Stainless steel headers priced at 12K ? i always thought they were expensive
Old 21st August 2006, 23:02   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa
Thats awesome yaar hope to see the EXECUTIVE MAGISTRATE's RIDE during this meet

Btw i visited Performance AUTO Noida, and the owner Raj kapoor quote me 12K for a full header+pipe+end can setup and he said the headers will be Stainless steel, we saw the headers being fitted on to a rally spec gypsy in the garage and yes they were chromy and shiny. Are Stainless steel headers priced at 12K ? i always thought they were expensive
i also visited performance auto and he gave a similar estimate but noticed that he was not willing to sell the stuff and wasnt interested at all so i decided to try from some other place.
Old 21st August 2006, 23:21   #27

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

not willing to sell....you might have visited him when he was busy with preparing rally cars and getting rallies organised...usually he isnt that interested as its small money fr him...he makes a lot of money by preparing rally cars.but his work is good considering a lot of guys(rally drivers) visit him when they have to get work done.
Old 26th August 2006, 13:26   #28
Senior - BHPian

well i paid 11,700 for the automech with headers and 500 bucks for installation.

btw, visited high performance too .. he didn't seem very interested so i didn't get the job done from him .. poor customer orientation .. he could have been nicer ..

don't these guys understand that though i'm not a customer today i'm a bloody well awesome prospective customer (when i have more disposable income i.e. [] .. i like arush/autopsyche thatways
Old 26th August 2006, 22:03   #29
Senior - BHPian

Where did u guys get the automech exhausts in delhi..???

regards
KP

Last edited by kpzen : 26th August 2006 at 22:05.
Old 26th August 2006, 22:32   #30
BHPian

hey,
guys im new to the forum and this is my first post i would like to know how much would a muffler for a zen cost in pune and who would do the best job in installing it...also wanted to know what performance oriented stuff would i get for approximetly 30k all this in pune it self thnx in advance..
cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks