Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2009, 22:15   #46
Senior - BHPian

Except Automech, who else is in Delhi/ NCR?

Automech doesn't make one for Logan petrol, so will have to get one custom made.
Old 4th January 2009, 23:34   #47
Senior - BHPian

Go to performance Zone
Contact Smokin ( T-Bhp member)
Give My Reference.
Old 5th January 2009, 02:11   #48

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

I would rather suggest you get it done from Performance auto in Noida.They do up rally cars and are well versed with making free flow exhausts.
Old 5th January 2009, 03:11   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
I would rather suggest you get it done from Performance auto in Noida.They do up rally cars and are well versed with making free flow exhausts.
thanks for the suggestion bro, but last year i ended up in an argument with raj's staff over payment issues, so will have to avoid him. even if he is a 5 minute drive away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Go to performance Zone
Contact Smokin ( T-Bhp member)
Give My Reference.
thanks bro, will contact him later in the day today.
Old 12th January 2009, 18:31   #50
BHPian

I want to understand will removing the catcon from the exaust system yield any results out of the system in terms of more freely reving of engine and i think the sound will become more evident. Is that correct.
Old 26th January 2009, 00:00   #51
BHPian

Performance Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshb View Post
thanks for the suggestion bro, but last year i ended up in an argument with raj's staff over payment issues, so will have to avoid him. even if he is a 5 minute drive away!

thanks bro, will contact him later in the day today.

I am thinking of getting the filters and the exhaust done for my Santro. As I read this thread this is the second reference to Performance Auto.

He seems to be either disinterested or getting in to arguments with his customers.

Has any one else been through this kind of behaviour..?
Old 26th January 2009, 14:48   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diiesoline View Post
I am thinking of getting the filters and the exhaust done for my Santro. As I read this thread this is the second reference to Performance Auto.

He seems to be either disinterested or getting in to arguments with his customers.

He has better things to do.. prepare rally events, rally cars, come on TV (He anchors the auto show on Star News) than installing an air filter. This is my opinion.
Old 26th January 2009, 18:48   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
He has better things to do.. prepare rally events, rally cars, come on TV (He anchors the auto show on Star News) than installing an air filter. This is my opinion.
There is no excuse for bad attitude.

Plus, he "created" a CAI for my OHC which actually made it a pain to cross 6000rpm. And he refuses to accept it.

Have wasted a lot of money on him and learned the hard way. Avoid him, to put it politely.
Old 26th January 2009, 23:45   #54
BHPian

Really...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
There is no excuse for bad attitude.

Plus, he "created" a CAI for my OHC which actually made it a pain to cross 6000rpm. And he refuses to accept it.

Have wasted a lot of money on him and learned the hard way. Avoid him, to put it politely.
Quote:
Gotcha... and not trying to be argumentative here..... I am sure he has better things to do like compere shows an all that. But why give customers grief. If you cannot handle regular work other then rally events and important TV shows. Shut shop and do not beg for business on a website. Just a thought.

And again its a just a thought I do not mean to step on any toes.

Thank you.
Old 27th January 2009, 23:35   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If you cannot handle regular work other then rally events and important TV shows. Shut shop and do not beg for business on a website. Just a thought.
Oh, and this reminds me. I got a call from his place a few months later by a guy who had recently joined them, and was calling all past customers to understand how their experience had been and if they would like to recommend someone.

So much for his "having better things to do" !!
Old 6th May 2009, 22:52   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
well guys .. I've finally got my free-flow with headers from automech. paid 12k to the dealer and 500 bucks to the fitter.

[COLOR=#0000ff]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6470206194401980184[/COLOR]

BEFORE the free flow my car wouldn't budge over 170kph .. The vid above shows me touching 180kph on the DND but AFTER free flow installation. I could have done probably 5 kph more but then the road ran out (the video is not upto the mark coz kinda difficult to shoot and drive at same time)

i'm really happy with my automech exhaust but don't wanna talk too much about that lest somene calls me a dealer .. .. i saw that happen on some other thread

@ iraghava : thanks for "opening" her up
@ aza : yo baybee .. will work on that
is something wrong with my eyes or is the fuel gauge really showing EMPTY! I hope you did not run out of petrol as 0-180kmph acceleration would have consumed significant petrol...
Old 6th November 2009, 13:50   #57
passionate1977

Hello Anshuman,

Please share details regarding the stebel horn outlet.
I have failed to locate any in Faridabad.

Thanks & Regards,

Passionate1977

Old 15th September 2023, 10:46   #58
BHPian

Re: The best free flow exhaust installers in Delhi?

Hi BHPians - I have a Venue N Line 2023 model and coming from 16+ years with DDIS engines - i can't feel the beat from Petrol cars and doesn't feel connected. While i cannot have the same engine clutter from Petrol cars, looking for best outlet for little loud exhaust mod for my N line. My idea is not to be excessive loud - but enjoy the car's beats coming to my ears as i drive this all day long. I know there is "Silencer House" in CP - however they seem to be just okay and are adamant on their Velvotronics fitment.

Any suggestions please.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks