Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2015, 14:39   #46
Team-BHP Support

Re: Big daddy - Amazon India - launches Car & Motorcycle Online Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehal Sekhar View Post
Not yet Jaggu! Will do so over the weekend and will post a review once I do. But as much as I've heard it does a good job except that the tire guage not being very accurate, so I think I may have to inflate 1 or 2 PSI more than the recommended pressure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Why not get a separate gauge to monitor the pressure rather than depending upon the gauge provided on the inflator?!
Yes i already have gauge as well as TPS on the bike so reading is not an issue.

Another way to check is use the compressor while at the air filling station and figure out the difference. Usually these pumps will show higher pressure while pumping and actual is shown only after you switch off the pump. This is what i have noticed.
Jaggu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2015, 16:03   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Did you use it? Please share the feedback, definitely interested to pick one up for the bike
I don't intend to discourage you but in almost 5 years of riding my bike across different states, my buddies or me never felt the need for a tire inflator. I've had punctures but they were never a bother. A good puncture kit will suffice.

Only in one instance where we rode to Munnar and Kodai, Sharath's CBR (now the Striple) was punctured and we noticed the next morning that it was really low on air. We tried using an inflator from another friend but strangely it didn't work. We rode to a nearby bunk and fixed the puncture and topped up air in less than 5 mins.

You may need one if you're planning a trip to a place like Leh or Laddakh where resources may be scarce.

Just thought I'd share my 2 cents to save your 2 thousand odd rupees
n_aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2015, 16:41   #48
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
You may need one if you're planning a trip to a place like Leh or Laddakh where resources may be scarce.
Yup i prefer to take the road less traveled than highways. Last 2 rides i did was to places where access to simple luxury like air compressor was... well luxury.
Old 3rd April 2015, 21:58   #49
BHPian

Dear BHPians

Placed an order on Amazon India for Quick Wax (Automotive section) for some detailing of my ride but received a SMS from Amazon stating that the seller can't complete the delivery

And this was probably due to an issue with the package that was delivered as today was my delivery date. Amazon India knows that they are transporting trigger sprays wouldn't they choose a service provider who could deliver plastic spray bottles without breaking them.

I would really like to dig deep to find out the details but they failed in my opinion

Cheers

-Sateesh
Old 16th August 2015, 16:26   #50
Senior - BHPian

e: Big daddy - Amazon India - launches Car & Motorcycle Online Store

It seems Amazon has launched a service based section on it's site related to automobiles.

It includes below:

Roadside assistance.
Car Tyre installation.
Car audio & electronics installation.
Car inspection & certification.

Click on below linky for more details.

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=nav_flyou...ode=6756751031

Name:  Amazon_Services.png
Views: 531
Size:  123.0 KB

Last edited by sumeethaldankar : 16th August 2015 at 16:29.
sumeethaldankar is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks