Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2006, 19:41   #31
BANNED

I'm always being there... And doing that almost every 2nd day!

But there's no other place where we can find everything under one roof with work quality to match.

Their attitude is being put on right course these days due to growing competition and T-Bhpians. Kudos to team-bhp!!

Last edited by speedzak : 16th September 2006 at 19:49.
Old 16th September 2006, 21:20   #32
BHPian

hi there..

speedzak, Well... reg spoilers, I think the ones available in Maruti showrooms are the same stuffs shown in Swift's website!!! Hence the rates must be common... anyways...will checkout once!!..
Hey I bot my indica's spoiler (Clip mounting type) from emperor only.... costed me around 3.5k then(3 yrs back).... but good stuff...I never had any troubles with it sofar...the LED's are still intact!!! Thatz the reason I thought of getting it again from them....!! Anyways... now you being one of their very close buddy... why don't you get me a decent deal..

Anyways... Thanks again dude...
Cheers..

Last edited by nikkibike : 16th September 2006 at 21:22.
Old 17th September 2006, 01:06   #33
BANNED

I am not their associate man! Only a frequent visitor. (thrice a week) . When you see my car, you'll understand.

I'll introduce you for sure and they'll offer you some best rates too. But to get them down to a bargain?? It's better done by you than me. It's possible!
Old 17th September 2006, 06:18   #34
BHPian

hi there

speedzak, Yeah dude.. from your posts I cud makeout how your car will look and what all stuffs have been installed!!! I have another friend like you who is driving a Lancer SFXi which is jam-packed with lota stuffs imported from UK!! He is studying in UK now and we all used to 'blast' when ever he is in town!! A hardcore car-freak!! I'll introduce him to you later when he is in town next time!! He is a very close man to Anish and Zuhemi of Emperor!! Thatz how I picked stuffs for my Indica from them last time!
Yeah...am not an 'expert' in bargaining...but I will try my best out to get a good deal.... with your help!!!

cheers!
Old 18th September 2006, 14:58   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofreak
how much u got it for bro....

what is ur 0-100 ?
ur max speed ?
I got it fitted for Rs. 8750/-

I haven't checked on the speeds.....Most of the time I take my family.....
I guess need to clock one as early as possible.....

nikkibike - Regarding Mileage - I am getting around 13.5kmpl (Regular Shell) with 20% A/C on ring roads. On Highway around ~= 17kmpl (Regular Shell) with 30% AC. 1km increase in mileage after the K&N fitment.
Old 18th September 2006, 16:51   #36
BHPian

hi there

Raps, Yours is extreme K&N I guess!! right?!! Great that you are getting good FE after K&N installation. Thanks for that information buddy!!
Old 18th September 2006, 17:56   #37
BANNED

Swift ZXI = Rs. 5,50,000/-
K&N extreme = Rs. 8750/-
Freeflow = Rs. 6000/-
91 Octaine Petrol = Rs. 60/-
Fuel spend every time you hit a redline shift = Countless!!
The excitement you get after doing all the above = PRICELESS!!!

Note: The above mentioned prices are strictly not exact.

What I mean is a K&N extreme is not worth it if not pushed hard. The power boost is a kick in the backside!!! And it'll only come in bucketloads at high revs. And when you rev the engine a lot, the fuel will be spent like rain. For sure, the mileage will suffer. But does it really matter??
Old 18th September 2006, 18:18   #38
Senior - BHPian

speedzak you have gone crazy today

With fuel prices sky rocketting and on full throttle driving the Swift wont give you anything more then 6kpml for sure.
Old 18th September 2006, 22:15   #39
BHPian

Hi guys....

speedzak, Thatz too crazy going for extreme filters on a stock engine!! Especialy when almost 70% of the usage is on city streets and short highways!!! what say!!
Hey I thought of calling you today... but again was too busy till now!!! Will do that 2mrw!!

Busa, Take it easy dude.... well...thatz what we call fun!!

cheers!
Old 18th September 2006, 22:19   #40
BHPian

if you wanna go for a k&n for city driving with a stock car go for a stock replacement filter!! it wont void your warranty either!! am planning on getting one for my swift too!!
Old 18th September 2006, 23:35   #41
BANNED

Yes, a stock replacement filter will be more than enough for you nikki. (btw, why this name? I know a chick with a surname of bedi. Your name reminds me of her. Man, she is a bomb!)

There're plenty of Swifts with extreme here in our town. And the steel pipe will make our things rise! Damn sexy man! (I mean BP rise)
Old 18th September 2006, 23:53   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
Yes, a stock replacement filter will be more than enough for you nikki. (btw, why this name? I know a chick with a surname of bedi. Your name reminds me of her. Man, she is a bomb!)

thats seems to me the reason hwy u have the answer of nikkis every query and question
in btwn of this do not forget am waiting for spoiler pics which are avialble in market
cheers n cheers
Old 19th September 2006, 00:18   #43
BANNED

Why me? God! Why me?

I absolutely, completely, ignorently, conveniently forgot about the spoiler pics.
But should I post in this thread? Pm me your email id. I'll email it.
Btw, here's the contact number of Kitup who makes those spoilers : (0)9894016550 & 9443655288.

Last edited by speedzak : 19th September 2006 at 00:23.
Old 19th September 2006, 07:20   #44
BHPian

hi guys!

speed0mania, Well....thatz g8 buddy!!! Pl update your K&N experiance once installed... thanks..

speedzak, Yeah man...I'll go for the stock replacement type only... I've already identified the guys who are dealing the stuff in town...
reg BP rise, you are true man!! I've seen Suhaib's Swift fitted with that stuff here!!! amazing!!
Old 19th September 2006, 13:45   #45
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike
speedzak, Yeah man...I'll go for the stock replacement type only... I've already identified the guys who are dealing the stuff in town...
Who are they?? Or is it a secret??
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks