Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2006, 15:35   #46
BHPian

hi

speedzak, he he he...that was tooo funny!!! I wrote a mail to Methords Automotive, B'lore for details of this stuff... Mr Aron replied me with details of thier cochin guy Mr.Nowfel....! When I called this guy... he says Emperor is the stockist of this item in kochi!!!! I didn't knew those guys had these kinda stuffs in shelf!!!! Anyways gotta check and clarify when we meet!! Hey will call you today after 8pm!! Comfortable??!!
Thanks in advance..
Old 19th September 2006, 16:57   #47
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike
speedzak, he he he...that was tooo funny!!! I wrote a mail to Methords Automotive, B'lore for details of this stuff... Mr Aron replied me with details of thier cochin guy Mr.Nowfel....! When I called this guy... he says Emperor is the stockist of this item in kochi!!!! I didn't knew those guys had these kinda stuffs in shelf!!!! Anyways gotta check and clarify when we meet!! Hey will call you today after 8pm!! Comfortable??!!
Thanks in advance..
I was just curious to know if you were going to get it from somewhere else.
HassMiss Associates are the authorised distributors of Methods Automotive (Yes, it's spelt this way). You know who runs HassMiss?? Emperor!!!!
Mr. Noufal (This is a human name, so spell it as you want) works for Hassmiss and he is also known as Nikko!!! (sounds similar to Nikki right??)
I've met that Aron too. They also deal with plenty of other performance/maintenance thingys for anything automotive.

And I'm comfortable anytime dude!! As long as I'm not on the 'JOB'

And BTW, where's A4A????

Last edited by speedzak : 19th September 2006 at 17:01.
Old 19th September 2006, 18:31   #48
BHPian

hi

Speedzak, Well..thatz a completely new information to me!!! Hey..I brought a K&N for my Pulsar thru my mechanic!! He wud've got it from the same place I believe!!! So the Emperor guys have this firm too in thier list..eh!! I too was wondering how his name spelt as "NOWFEL"!!! Thatz how exactly is his name written in Mr.Aron's mail!! ha ha..anyway,,,funny!!
Yeah...Methods guys have lots of SPARCO items too as per the website...!!
Anyways...will speak to you after 8pm.... thatz when I get free from office!
Hey I've made the payments to Indus today... so expecting the delivery by 2mrw evening or day after tomorrow morning!! What are you doing on THURSDAY?!! Thatz a holiday for me so if possible we can meet in the afternoon at Emperor for music system finalisation!! What say?!!
Btw, if you are going there 2day or 2mrw..juz pick and keep good stuffs worth for 15-20k for immediate fitment!!
chall...cheers

Last edited by nikkibike : 19th September 2006 at 18:35.
Old 20th September 2006, 12:43   #49
BHPian

hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
Swift ZXI = Rs. 5,50,000/-
K&N extreme = Rs. 8750/-
Freeflow = Rs. 6000/-
91 Octaine Petrol = Rs. 60/-
Fuel spend every time you hit a redline shift = Countless!!
The excitement you get after doing all the above = PRICELESS!!!

Note: The above mentioned prices are strictly not exact.

What I mean is a K&N extreme is not worth it if not pushed hard. The power boost is a kick in the backside!!! And it'll only come in bucketloads at high revs. And when you rev the engine a lot, the fuel will be spent like rain. For sure, the mileage will suffer. But does it really matter??
Hey speedzak,

Its true that the filter will kick in or would know the difference in a long drive, I started filling in Shell Super and definitely there is a difference in 3rd gear and moving onto 4th. I still need to check the mileage after all this pushing while taking to office, but I travel more on ring road, beacause these days I started revving more. I will update the mileage by next week.

Also I am planning for a freeflow and a magnaflow muffler, once I complete 10k kms (i.e my 3rd service).

Cheers,
raps
Old 20th September 2006, 20:05   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
Why me? God! Why me?

I absolutely, completely, ignorently, conveniently forgot about the spoiler pics.
But should I post in this thread? Pm me your email id. I'll email it.
Btw, here's the contact number of Kitup who makes those spoilers : (0)9894016550 & 9443655288.
was just busy collecting for my swift as well, as first service is due this week, its done and am free to move ahead..
finally I managed to get the sporty look spoiler for swift,
but please do mail me the pics you have at
wadhwaajay@paulindia.com
this week I will be also ordering third party Led lights!!
cheers
Wadhwa Ajay
Old 20th September 2006, 20:30   #51
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raps
Hey speedzak,

Also I am planning for a freeflow and a magnaflow muffler, once I complete 10k kms (i.e my 3rd service).

Cheers,
raps
Keep us posted with the mileage thingy.

The freeflow and muffler will make things rock again. Get it done and post pics, vids and sound clips.
Old 20th September 2006, 21:57   #52
BHPian

hi

Raps, Pl post the cost of those stuffs too... Will be helpfull to many others!!

a4_attitude, G8 news there!!! Post pics whenever you mod your car!!

Thanks in advance to both of you!!
cheers
Old 25th September 2006, 08:51   #53
BHPian

My new Car!!

Hey all.... Checkout my gallery for pics of my new SWIFT ZXi... I'll post more pics whenever possible...!

Thanks all for your valuable inputs!!
Cheers!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks