Team-BHP - The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1818-official-modified-lancer-pics-thread-14.html)

Its an absolute sleeper!!!

It is an evo by the looks of it...the brembo's...the intercooler...nice...

he probably likes to keep it looking stock...so he can go past some kid in a "modded" lancer....

Who cares about a spoiler....Many of them are deleting spoilers on their car these days.....

That Lancer with Orange bonnet...
Looks arent that good.. Full black body would have looked much better.

About the wheels,arent those same as seen on RIO's red getz (i think its coloured to white)???
Are they custom made or imported..
I have seen them on many cars OHC,swift,corolla,getz....
Any idea about those wheels???

Those wheels without the chrome are standard on the VW Golf 2.0 GTi.

saw this yesterday near GK 1, Archana Complex crossing..looking average enough carried ferrari logo and Yes it was modded by the neigbourhood Car Accessory shop ' Kabir Shoppe' located in Savtri GK2 Area..!

Saw this one today at Ansal fortune arcade in Noida.

Couldn't get the front end pic as the owner was sitting inside the car when i came back ;)

Looks like this one is done by AutoPsyche.
Got the same Body kit

M516

Looks like it could be Autopsyche's. Or maybe a rip-off by SS or PA.

Yeah this silver one was done from us, kabir shoppe likes to advertise it as his work :D

The spoiler, rims and decals were added by him later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche
Yeah this silver one was done from us, kabir shoppe likes to advertise it as his work :D

The spoiler, rims and decals were added by him later.

obviously. the decals are f***all and so is the spoiler finish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfinstein
saw this yesterday near GK 1, Archana Complex crossing..looking average enough carried ferrari logo and Yes it was modded by the neigbourhood Car Accessory shop ' Kabir Shoppe' located in Savtri GK2 Area..!

his one is always parked (almost always) in GK2

JD Madan's car is my idea of perfect - NO spoiler, understated looks, & some serious fun under the hood.

The silver Lancer looks damn funny with the twin exhausts poking out from the left, & the right slot empty... methinks it may be for cooling the dickey / number plate, or for letting excessive underbody heat out the back! rl:The spoiler also looks like a handle you use to pick up the car! rl:

The black car looks just plain shady.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elf
The silver Lancer looks damn funny with the twin exhausts poking out from the left, & the right slot empty...

it's probably because a prefabricated kit has been straightaway used .. the kinda ones that are being imported from malaysia or one of those other south-east asian countries.

so they have kept space for twin exhaust .. you know .. "just in case" .. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche
Yeah this silver one was done from us ...
... The spoiler, rims and decals were added by him later.

@Manveet: Nope, the silver one was presumably fabricated from scratch, by Arush. Hence my ridicule at the vehicle ...

Yeah, the kit was designed for a twin exhaust just as the owner wanted it to be. :)

got frm a mail