Team-BHP - The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1818-official-modified-lancer-pics-thread-12.html)

dont know why this white lancer should qualify for a discussion in the "modded lancer thread" .. its just a spoiler and rims ..

It just looks plain... And the rims are, em, different, but not to my liking.

Are you sure they are LENSO's.... they simply suck!!!!!

In my opinion...rims should have a minimum of 5 spokes...

3 spoke designs by VOLK, rays etc look good...(apart from the fact that they are light weight...more importantly)

FOUR feels wrong...

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32_GTR
Are you sure they are LENSO's.... they simply suck!!!!!

In my opinion...rims should have a minimum of 5 spokes...

3 spoke designs by VOLK, rays etc look good...(apart from the fact that they are light weight...more importantly)

FOUR feels wrong...

yea im sure they were lensos

The wheels look a bit small. If they were larger it would look cool.

Though am not a lancer freak its my second contribution to this thread

ALL I LIKE IS TAIL LIGHT am sure will look good in night, and ofcourse the way he written SINGH
SINGH IS KING is it??? feedback welcome

Got to know it has been done bu somebody Patel near siddhartha
does anybody has clue abt his contact details

Cheers
Wadhwa Ajay

Not the best of colours i would say..

This ones BAD....should be in that worst car thread..

I think the bonnet is made well but the colour sux. Maybe a Red or silver or carbon fiber lining would look good.

The alloys are similar ala Volkswagen GTI but too shiny. The wheels in matte silver for the same design would look cool.

And yes the tail lights rock.

I really like the alloys (look very good but would be better if less flashy), the mirrors look real cool and the tail lamps are amazing. Any idea where these can be found i have seen many Lancers with different tail lamps?

arush has the answer or I must say arush is the answer for tale lights...

I Like Tail Lamps And Alloys..Didn't Like the Bonnet colour.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

@gtr : i like ur car design's

i somehow always feel tht the lancer is the best sport car available in ithe indian markets.

agree:

Heh, i know the owner of this car very well. It looked so much better with the original black hood. The orange has totally taken it away form the car. Here's an older pic of the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche
Heh, i know the owner of this car very well. It looked so much better with the original black hood. The orange has totally taken it away form the car. Here's an older pic of the car.

who has done this??
OFF TOPIc i saw a skoda today with same decals as u have showcased in autoexpo, is that a copy or you have done the same again which i doubt
Cheers
Wadhwa Ajay