Team-BHP - The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1818-official-modified-lancer-pics-thread-4.html)

saw this good looking lancer in bandra today

today it was a good car day for me....saw a black cls 350 a brand new blue bmw 6 series convertible ..also lots of done up zens ,citys and lancers ..also saw a vtec with a huge skoda RS kind squarish exhaust and it sounded nice.

Yeah i see it almost everyday, this lancer is always parked at almeida park near globus.

Drifter

wow looks cool. but what's with those big fog lamps? I see it on many cars but I dont like them for some reason.

also it looks that he is on stock 14" which is good.

That Lancer surely looks nice! Those wheels dont look stick! They are 14inchers but not the stock ones! Also those large fogs are Shikari lights! They throw good light and blind oncomming traffic! That Lancer also has RS (Recaro Seats!)

Hey people...that lancer has been done by gautam(carmodernize) for mitsubishi and it was on display and sale at the metro motor showroom...mitsubishi had a tie up with carmodernize for evoish body kits...good work...had a good look at the car ..it had a few hitches that includes the body decals and stickering..on the whole nice work..cheers...!!:)

we also have the ahmedabad dealer autonova offer such modernization.

they also take the parts back as new and cut the price for it. And the best thing is that the customer can have his own design and modifications with the warrranty intact.

hey guys the red and white lancer in the pic is the same one that my friend abhinav owned before he sold it off like 3 or 4 months ago.....its the same car which was at the wadala meet a little while ago...and i won against it twice...with my accent....its in da post "a small meet at wadala posted originally by balenopower

Kitted by Carmodernize and tuned by KS Motorsport.Nice killer lancer.Its sold in Bandra now.

X

Two lancer modded that i've seens and liked the first one

saw this one at worli long time back

this one at badra linking road.

There is a similar one infront of MaCdonalds Vashi! Has similar looks, red colour and the has a black hood! Also has many gauges will try and get pics!

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA
There is a similar one infront of MaCdonalds Vashi! Has similar looks, red colour and the has a black hood! Also has many gauges will try and get pics!

Cheers

That red lancer was owned by Karan shah of KS Motorsports.Its sold in Vashi somewhere around 2 years back. :)

X

I've seen a blue/yellow Lancer in my area for quite some time. Looks decent and bigger than the average Lancer. Will try to get pics.

There is this guy in AHmedabad with a white modified lancer. from the information it seems he has a shop somewhere on Ashram road. Dunno who he is but his lancer sure is a killer.

This may not be heavily modded but its still an eye-catcher

I think this car is from Seven Bungalows.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12

More pics of this car: